My Chemically Avenged Romance

Christmas Partying.

-December 24, 2006-

I woke up and noticed that Aiden wasn't in his little makeshift bed next to me. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I picked my robe up from off the floor and wrapped it around myself. I padded down the stairs and Matt was in the kitchen, looking out the window and laughing at something. I walked over and tapped him lightly on the shoulder, causing him to jump slightly.

"Whatcha lookin at twin brother o' mine?" I smiled and Matt smiled at me.

"That." Matt laughed and pointed out the window.

I peered out the window and I busted out laughing. Aiden was trying to throw snow at Jimmy and Stacie. When he threw the snow in his hand, it barely went an inch... but at least he was trying! Aiden was all bundled up in all the new snow gear I had bought for him. I got him a Cars jacket, along with a Cars snow hat and mittens. I also bought him black snow pants and boots to match. My son looked so cute in his little snow gear that I couldn't resist going upstairs and putting on some warm clothes so I could go out and join him. I ran down the stairs and out the front door after I finished getting dressed. I ran over to Aiden and I scooped him up in my arms and he giggled.

"Look mumma! Noh!" Aiden held up his hand and showed me the snow in it.

"I see that baby... Wanna see something funny?" I smiled and Aiden nodded. I smiled at him again and took the snow out of his hand, walked over to Jimmy and then put it down his shirt.

"Cold!" Jimmy yelped and Aiden laughed. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry love, but I just had to."

Jimmy gave me a devious look and took Aiden from me. He put Aiden down and then smirked,

"Aiden, can you get some snow for me?"

Aiden nodded and scooped some snow into his mitten. He held his hand up and Jimmy took the snow out it and looked at me.

"James..." I warned him and Jimmy pulled my shirt out and stuffed the snow down.

"Cold!" I whinnied and then an idea popped into my head. I backed up and smirked at Jimmy. He looked at me, confused and I ran full charge at him. I tackled him into the snow and grabbed a handful of it. I smashed it into his face and then kissed his cheek. "I win."

I got off of him and Jimmy chuckled from the ground.

"Revenge is sweet, Sanders. Remember that."

I rolled my eyes and then looked at Stacie.

"Where's Zack and Bri?"

"They went to get sleds. Aiden saw the big hill and Zack promised him he'd take him sledding down it." Stacie explained and I nodded.

"Oh... Well, my mother told me last night that the party starts at exactly five thirty. So we have at least until three to do sledding, because I know that it's going to take Brian an hour and a half to get ready, and then there's us too." I said and Stacie rolled her eyes.

"If Brian takes more than fifteen minutes to get ready tonight, I'm going to slap him upside the head." Stacie growled.

"But if you mess up his hair, you defeat the purpose of making him get ready quickly, because he'll have to re-do it... so think about that!" I laughed and she sighed and then I saw my old car pull up.

Zack got out of the drivers side and popped the trunk. I walked over and glared at him with my hands on my hips.

"So now you just take my shit without asking me?" I was only pretending to be angry with him.

"We had no other way to get to the store... and I remembered where you used to put your car keys... so... I'm sorry. I'll ask next time, okay?" Zack said, looking guilty.

"Okay!" I said gleefully and Zack just stared at me and Brian started pulling the sleds out of my trunk. I winked at Zack and went back to playing in the snow with Aiden.

--------------------

-A Few Hours Later-

Stacie, Val and I... along with Brian, left the boys to go get ready after sledding for four hours. We all went up to my bedroom and started doing our make up and hair. Val did both mine and Stacie's hair for us. After she finished, we put our dresses on. I had a tight, one shoulder red dress on with black Louboutin's on, paired with a diamond and ruby necklace and my signature diamond bracelet. Stacie had a semi tight, one shoulder pink dress, with pink heels, an Ed Hardy bracelet and a cute necklace. Val, in my opinion, looked the best. She had on a metallic dark grey mini dress and grey heels with a cute bracelet and necklace. We looked damn good.

Jimmy brought Aiden into the room and I smiled wide. Jimmy had gotten him into the little tuxedo I bought for him.

"Aiden! You look so handsome, baby boy!" I smiled and Aiden pouted, "Why the sad face, handsome?"

"I a penguin." Aiden pouted and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Daddy." Aiden continued to pout and I took him from Jimmy.

"You're not a penguin baby. Daddy's a penguin, okay?" I smiled and Aiden nodded and giggled.

I put him down and then walked downstairs. The party was in full swing. I looked around and saw Zack talking to Gena, who looked like the world's biggest slut. She had on a blue dress that was low cut and revealing, matching shoes and the gaudiest jewelry I had ever seen. Zack looked super handsome though... he always looked super handsome. I looked around some more and then felt my stomach drop. Frankie was here. Lovely. I would do my best to avoid him tonight.

----------------------

-Jimmy's POV-

This party is lame and I'm bored. I looked over at Sammy and smirked. I still had to plot my revenge against her. I looked around for someway to get her back... then I saw it. Mistletoe. Now for who to force her to kiss. I looked around some more and saw Frankie. Nope. I wouldn't do that to her. My eyes continued to sweep across the room and then they landed on the perfect candidate. I walked over to Stacie and whispered in her ear,

"Push Zack over to the mistletoe."

Stacie nodded and went over to Zack.

I smirked and made my way over to Sammy.

-----------------------

-Sammy's POV-

The party, just like all of my mother's parties, was pretty uneventful and I avoided Frankie like an old pro. I was standing in the corner talking to my aunt when I felt two hands pushing me towards the mistletoe. I looked behind me and laughed.

"Jimmy. What are you doing?" I asked as he pushed me.

"You'll see." Jimmy smirked and then I was under the mistletoe. I stood there for a second before I heard Stacie.

"Shut the fuck up Zachary. Just cooperate with me and I won't hurt you!" Stacie was pushing Zack towards me and I immediately tried to move away from the mistletoe. Jimmy held me in place and then before I knew it, Zack was standing in front of me. I gulped and he blushed.

Jimmy smirked and then looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, would you look at that?! Mistletoe!"

I glared at him and he pushed me closer to Zack.

"You know what mistletoe means! Kiss!" Stacie giggled and Zack blushed again.

Zack kissed my cheek quickly and then we both tried to escape.

"Nope. I want to see a real kiss!" Jimmy laughed and I sighed and they pushed Zack and I even closer to each other.

Zack and I looked at each other and Zack put one of his hands on my cheek and kissed me. I immediately felt myself kiss him back and then he deepened the kiss, causing me to deepen it right back. God, I missed kissing him. It was like heaven... better yet, it was pure ecstasy! I never wanted it to end... but it did and as far as I was concerned, it ended way too quickly. Zack pulled away and we both blushed viciously. Stacie let Zack go and he almost ran out of the room.

That was embarrassing. Merry fucking Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoot!!!

Here's all the outfits just in case you all wanted to see them.

Aiden's Snowsuit
Sammy's Outfit
Stacie's Outfit
Val's Outfit
Gena's Outfit
Aiden's Outfit