My Chemically Avenged Romance

Snowed In.

*NOTE* The end of this chapter is a tiny bit graphic. Not full on graphic, but it's R rated graphic. Just warning all those who don't want to read that.

-The Next Day-

I woke up in between two large warm people. I cuddled up to the one on my right. A wave of relief went through my body when I realized that warm person number one was clothed. I ran one hand down my body and smiled to myself. I had clothes on too... thank goodness. I opened my eyes and looked at who I was now cuddling with... it was obviously a man. I looked up at his face and my smile stretched out my entire face... it was Zack. I turned my head a bit so I could see who was laying on my left side. I smiled when I saw that it was Jimmy. I went to sit up but I was quickly forced back down by the weight of the arm that was wrapped around my waist. I looked down at it and smiled again. It was Zack's arm. I shook him gently and watched as his eyes fluttered open.

"Hi." I whispered, knowing that he probably had a hangover. He smiled lightly at me and I smiled back.

"Hey." He whispered back and then covered his eyes, "It's bright in here."

"No one closed the curtains last night. Sorry..." I whispered and Zack nodded.

"It's fine... so it's the first day of the new year and I already have a hangover... there goes my resolution!" Zack smiled and I laughed softly. I was trying not to make his head hurt even more.

"We should get downstairs... let Jimmy sleep." I barely spoke and Zack nodded. He removed his arm from around my waist and I felt myself missing the warmth. He got up out of the bed first and then I followed. When we were out of the room, I grabbed his arm. "Zacky?"

"Yeah?" He asked and brushed some hair out of his face.

"Do you remember anything from last night? Like, when the clock stroke midnight... to be specific." I muttered and he looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"Kissing you is the last thing I remember." And with that, he kissed my cheek, lightly brushed past me and descended down the stairs.

I followed him and when we walked into the kitchen, it was empty.

"We're the only ones up."

Zack nodded and walked to where the fireplace is. Zack looked down and sighed.

"I should go get more fire wood. Just in case."

I nodded and Zack pulled on his jacket. His boots were next to the door and Zack slipped them on. He opened the door and his jaw dropped.

"Oh. Shit."

"What?" I asked and walked over. Once I saw what he had seen my jaw dropped as well. "Fuck..."

Snow had piled up all night it seemed and we were officially snowed in. There had to be at least eight feet of snow piled against the cabin.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" Zack yelled and then grabbed his head. "Fuck!"

I walked into the kitchen, found my bag and and took out my bottle of aspirin. I poured Zack a cup of coffee and I walked back out and handed both to him.

"Thank you." Zack said and he placed the pills in his mouth and took a drink.

"No problem." I sat down on the couch and shivered. It was pretty cold in here... hopefully the heat would kick in soon.

Zack sat down next to me and sighed.

"So we're stuck here. Probably for days... what do we do?" Zack asked and I sighed.

"No idea..." I sighed and laid my head down on his shoulder. "This blows."

Zack nodded and turned the TV on. Thankfully, the cable still worked, which reminded me. I grabbed the phone. I pushed talk and was greeted with the sound of no dial tone. Lovely.

"Zack..." I sighed.

"Yeah?" He said looking away from the TV.

"The phone's are dead." I said and then pulled my cell phone out from my bag. I looked down at the screen and almost threw it. "No cell service either."

"Fucking grand!" Zack groaned and I tossed my phone back into my bag. I put my head back down on Zack's shoulder and he pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped it around the both of us. "Is it just me, or is it getting cold in here?"

"No, I've been getting colder." I said and Zack pulled me closer to him. He rubbed my arms with his hands in an attempt to warm me up.

After about two hours, everyone started to wake up. Stacie, Brian and Jimmy were the first down the stairs. Stacie looked at Zack and I sitting together on the couch and smiled. I looked at them and smiled. Zack had fallen asleep on the couch with his arm still around me and his head on my shoulder.

"There's coffee and aspirin in the kitchen you guys." I smiled and they all nodded and went into the kitchen. I waited for them all to come back into the living room before I dropped the snow bomb on them.

Once they all filed back into the living room, I sighed and cleared my throat quietly.

"So, I have something to tell you guys... we're kind of snowed in."

Brian spat his coffee out and Stacie's jaw dropped. Jimmy, on the other hand, seemed really excited.

"Sweet!" Jimmy celebrated and ran around the cabin. I giggled and Stacie sat down on the other side of me.

"Snowed in with Gena. Or... we could keep her in the basement... bring her some food and blankets." Stacie whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes.

"The second one sounds good. Just don't tell Zack. He's been in a good mood today... I think he thinks she left."

Someone had taken Gena's luggage out of Zack's room last night, and Zack had given up looking for her last night after we kissed.

Stacie nodded and got up off the couch. I looked over at Brian, who was cleaning up his coffee mess and smiled.

"You alright Bri?" I asked and he looked up at me and nodded.

"Okay... hey, we'll get out of here, okay?" I smiled and Brian just nodded again.

A few hours passed and now everyone was awake, hangover free, and aware of our current situation. It was almost dinner time and Val offered to cook for everyone. Matt passed some beers and a couple of bottles of Jack around to everyone. We figured we might as well make the most of a shitty situation.

Zack had woken up from his nap about an hour ago and we where both now sitting by the fireplace, which was burning, sharing both a blanket and a bottle of Jack between us. We were both pretty buzzed and Zack smiled at me and I laid down on the rug. The fact that we were sharing our blanket caused Zack to lay down on top of me. Everyone was in the living room and they couldn't see us unless they got up and walked into the room. I was looking at the fireplace and then I looked up and saw that Zack's face was extremely close to mine. I smiled at him and Zack closed the gap between us. He kissed me hard and hungrily. I kissed him back and I felt his hands pulling at the buttons on my jeans. He undid them and then I wiggled out of them. I kept kissing him, not noticing him sliding my panties off of me. I did notice when I felt his fingers on me. I let out a gasp and he stopped kissing me. He moved down my body and I immediately knew what he was thinking. He kissed my thighs and then I felt his lips on me. I let out an inaudible moan and arched my back. God, I had missed this. No one ever made this feel as good as Zack did. No one! This went on until I was fully satisfied and then it was Zack's turn. I flipped so that I was on top of him. I pulled both his jeans and boxers down. I smirked at him and then lowered my lips onto him. Zack let out a moan and I kept going until Zack climaxed. I removed my lips and laid down next to him. Zack pulled the blanket up over us and I cuddled into his chest. I sighed and Zack kissed the top of my head. I smiled and then a wave of darkness hit me.

I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy...

I'm really sick, so I apologize for the length of this... I meant for it to be longer.