My Chemically Avenged Romance

This Is Wrong

-Two Weeks Later-

"Zack? Do you want dinner?" I yelled from the kitchen. I was met with silence, "Okay, well, I'll make you something for later then..."

Silence.

Welcome to the way Zack's been treating me since we got home from Jersey two weeks ago. It's like I don't even exist.

"Oh, Zack... Zina asked me to tell you that she's dropping Gianna off today... you said you'd babysit her last week." I said, walking into the living room.

Zack nodded, not bothering to look away from the TV. I sighed and walked out of the room completely frustrated. Him acting like this was killing me! I mean... all I did was tell him that I love him and he's acting like I told him that I hate him! It fucking hurts! I walked back into the kitchen and finished cooking. Once that was done, I put some food on a plate for Zack. I walked into the living room and dropped the plate in front of him. If he was going to be an asshole, I'd be one right back. I walked over to Aiden's pack and play and picked him up. He was playing with his stuffed animals and I smiled.

"Hi baby boy! Are you hungry?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yah!"

"Okay honey!" I smiled and walked back into the kitchen with Aiden in my arms. I put him in his booster chair at the island in the kitchen. I put his plate down in front of him and he picked up one the apple slices on there and threw it on the floor. Icky ran over and ate it and I knew that finding foods Aiden liked was going to be difficult.

I took the banana slices and replaced the apple with them. Same result. At least Icky was eating healthy foods.

"Aiden, come on honey! You like bananas!" I sighed.

Aiden looked at me with his big green eyes and proceeded to dump his plate off the side of the island. Icky, of course, cleaned it all up for me.

"Aiden!" I scolded him and his little eyes started to fill up with tears.

I sighed and gave up trying to force him to eat fruits. I opened up a cabinet and pulled out a pan, I turned to the fridge and grabbed the bread and cheese out of it. I cooked him a grilled cheese, cut it into small squares and then let it cool before giving it to him. I squirted some ketchup on his plate and Aiden smiled wide. He was just as stubborn as Zack.

Aiden ate his grilled cheese happily and I just stood there, eating my dinner, watching him. There was a knock on the door and I knew asshole wasn't going to get off his ass to get it. I walked into the foyer, opened the door and smiled when I saw Zina standing there with Gianna.

"Hi Aunt Sammy!" Gianna smiled and waved.

"Hi Gianna!" I smiled back and hugged her tightly.

"Where's Aiden?" She asked and I pointed to the kitchen. Gianna ran in and I heard Aiden's squeal of delight from seeing his cousin.

Zina looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"My brother still being an asshole to you?"

I nodded sadly with tears starting to form in my eyes. Sporadic crying had become usual for me since we got home. Zina saw the tears and wrapped her arms around me and sighed.

"He'll grow up eventually... he's just trying to push you away."

I nodded sadly and then Zina let go of me and walked into the living room. I sighed again, put my happy face on and walked into the kitchen. I didn't want to hear what Zina was saying to Zack... but I'm sure she'd send me a couple page long text telling me everything she said later. The sight I was greeted with when I walked into the kitchen had to be one of the cutest things I had ever seen.

"Gi, eat rilled eese!!" Aiden whinned, trying to shove the grilled cheese in Gianna's mouth.

Gianna laughed and ate the grilled cheese that was being forced upon her by her cousin.

I smiled at them and put my plate in the dishwasher.

"Gianna, honey, did you eat?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Yeah I did, Aunt Sammy."

I nodded and Zack walked in the kitchen, empty plate in hand, looking extremely grumpy.

"Uncle Zacky!" Gianna yelled and ran over to hug him.

Zack put his plate down on the island and hugged Gianna.

"Hey hey little girl!" Zack laughed and Gianna giggled. "So what do you want to do?"

"I wanna play with Aiden, Aunt Sammy and you!" Gianna smiled and held up her bag.

Zack looked at her and sighed.

"Alright."

How bad could this be?

-------------------------------

-Four hours later-

I closed the door to the guest room quietly. Gianna had just fallen asleep a few minutes ago. I sighed and walked back downstairs. Zack was sitting on the couch, beer in hand, watching baseball. I looked around the room and saw that all of Gianna's games were still all over the floor. He couldn't have just picked all this up for me? I spent all day fucking cleaning this house!

"Zack!" I snapped and he glanced at me for half a second... still not speaking to me. "You know, I spent all fucking day cleaning the house... the least you could've done is pick up after your niece! I'm not your fucking maid Zack! I'm tired! You haven't lifted a goddamn finger to help me since we got home from Jersey!"

I'd had it with him! This shit was going to end and it was going to end now! Zack looked at the screen, as if I hadn't even spoken. I walked over and unplugged both the TV and the cable box.

"Zachary! Cut the shit!" I snapped and he stood up and made a move to plug everything back in.

I ripped the plugs out of his hand and he glared at me.

"Talk to me!" I growled and he just continued to glare at me. I pulled my arm back and went to slap him and he grabbed my wrist. "Let go of me and fucking talk to me!"

He just stared at me. He looked completely frustrated and I knew I did too. My breathing was heavy and Zack's next move caused me to stop breathing entirely.

He kissed me.

I kissed him back and then pushed him away.

"What are you doing?! I thought I was a whore!" I snapped.

Zack looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"You're not a whore!" Zack groaned and slammed his lips into mine.

Zack pushed me up against the wall, hard, and moved his lips to my neck. He bit my neck hard and I cried out in pain.

"Ow! Zack!"

He bit me again and pushed me up the stairs. His lips were back on mine and then I was slammed against a door. I knew it was a door because the doorknob went right into my lower back.

"Fuck! Ow!" I was in more pain now.

Zack ignored my cry and pulled the door open. The next thing I knew, he had thrown me down on his bed. My shirt was ripped off of my body and my bra followed shortly after. Zack bit me again and I was getting a little scared. He tugged my jeans down and then off of me. He tossed them away and then ripped my panties off. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Don't touch me... and don't fucking talk!" Zack snapped and removed my hands from his shoulders.

Despite my fear and anger... I was extremely turned on. I smashed my lips against his and he rid himself of his clothes. Once he was completely naked, he put a condom on and gripped my hips... Hard. I cried out in pain.

"Ow! Zack!"

"Shut up!" Zack snapped and bit my neck again.

"Fuck you!" I groaned in pain and Zack pushed into me as hard as he could.

I knew two things. One, this was wrong and two, I was going to hurt in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for the comments! They really all made me smile :D I feel like this has purpose again, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

And, because I told her I would, I'm gonna whore out my best friend's story, Same Girls, Two Lives It's really, really good and I'm in so it has to be :D

LOVE YOU GUYS!!