My Chemically Avenged Romance

Don't Piss Stacie Off.

-Same Day-

I had replied to Stacie's text, saying that I would be there. I had taken about four or five aspirins and Zack had put Icy Hot on my back for me. Zina had picked Gianna up about ten minutes ago and I was now able to stand and walk around with minimal pain. I put my bikini on, slowly, and tied it. I opened one of my drawers, pulled out one of the new Vengeance University shirts I had stolen from Zack, put it on and then slid into a pair of shorts. I loaded cover up on my neck and then put on a pair of sunglasses. There... now all I had to do was not remove my clothing... ever, and I'd get through being at the beach today. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room and down the stairs slowly.

"I'm gonna get going now!" I yelled into the living room where Zack and Aiden were watching Spongebob.

"Okay... see you when you get home!" Zack yelled back and I blew Aiden a kiss and grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I got into my Range Rover and drove four houses down to Brian and Stacie's house.

When I arrived I walked through the back and down the beach where I saw Stacie, already laying on the sand. I walked over to her and stood in front of her.

"You're blocking my sun!" She smiled.

"But I thought I was your sun?!" I laughed and laid down on the towel she had laid down beside her.

"You wish." Stacie stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed... and quickly regretted it. It hurt. "So has asshole stopped being a dick to you?"

"Yeah. We talked and everything... we're good again." I smiled, feeling bad about lying to my best friend... well... I mean, technically, Zack and I are good. I forgave him for last night and he promised that he'd never do anything like that to me ever again.

"That's great! Everyone hates when you and Zack are fighting... and I know you hate it more than anyone." Stacie said and I just nodded. "Alright... well let's get to tanning!"

Stacie pulled her shirt and shorts off and looked at me.

"Your turn."

"Uhm... you know what. I'm already pretty tan... so..." I trailed off. There was no way I was going to strip down to just my bikini.

"You're going to boil in all those clothes! Come on Sammy!" Stacie said and I shook my head.

"I'm fine... seriously. Tan!"

She wasn't buying it. She made me sit up, which hurt... a lot, and pulled my VU shirt off. I knew she had seen the bruises on my back when I heard her gasp.

"Sammy... what the fuck is that?!" Her voice was muffled and I could tell her hand was over her mouth.

"It's nothing... I was walking backwards with Aiden and I walked into my door knob..."

"You're lying! Sammy! Tell me!" Stacie was pissed and I knew what her next move was... search me for more bruises.

"Stac... it's nothing!"

She wasn't buying it. The next thing I knew she was pulling my shorts off and then there was another gasp.

"Sammy! Tell me what the fuck happened to you! Fucking tell me now!" Stacie yelled and I knew I couldn't lie to her anymore.

"Zack..." I muttered and Stacie stood up quickly.

"He did this to you?! Did he fucking rape you?! If he fucking raped you I will go to your house and rip his fucking dick off!" Stacie yelled.

"He didn't rape me! Stacie, look at me!" She did as I said, "He didn't rape me! It was just angry, rough sex! Okay? If he had raped me, he wouldn't be sitting on our couch watching TV with Aiden right now, he'd be in a fucking jail cell!" I explained.

Stacie looked furious.

"Sammy... look at these fucking bruises!" Stacie said, pointing to a particularly nasty one on my hip.

"Stacie, he didn't mean to hurt me that bad! He was just angry... calm down!" I didn't like the look on her face.

Stacie turned on her heel and stormed back up the beach. I got up and tried to run after her, but the pain in my back shot throughout my entire body and I collapsed on the beach, writhing in pain. I laid there, silently crying, for what felt like forever, until I felt a pair of arms pick me up.

"Ow!" I screamed out.

"Shh... Sammy, are you okay?" It was Brian.

"N-N-No. Can you just get me into your house and then go to mine and stop Stacie from killing Zack?" I groaned. The pain was getting a bit unbearable.

"Of course... but why is Stacie going to kill Zack?" Brian asked, walking me in to the house.

"Because we had rough, angry sex and he bruised me really bad." I whispered and I saw a flash of anger in Brian's eyes.

"I'm going to bring you up to the guest room, get you some pain pills and whatever else you need and then I'll go deal with Stacie okay?" Brian said and I nodded slowly.

As Brian carried me up the stairs, all I could do was just hope that Stacie wouldn't get Matt involved in this.

-------------------------------------------

-Stacie's POV-

I smashed my fist into the front door of Zack and Sammy's house. That motherfucker was going to pay for what he did to my best friend! The door swung open and I pulled my arm back as the first words left Zack's mouth,

"Hey Stac, Wha-"

I punched him square in the jaw.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" Zack yelled, holding his jaw.

"For what you fucking did to Sammy, you stupid motherfucker!" I screamed.

"I didn't mean to fucking hurt her! I've never done that to her before and you know it! I just fucking snapped Stacie!" Zack yelled back and I slapped him.

"Her bruises are fucking black Zack!"

"And I'm completely disgusted with myself because of them! I deserved that punch and that slap okay! I'm a fucking horrible monster who basically just raped the love of his fucking life!" Zack yelled and I heard a whimper, a sob and then I heard a tiny, scared little voice say,

"Dada?"

Zack spun around and Aiden was standing right behind him, clutching his blankie, tears welling up in green eyes.

"Aiden... Buddy! I'm so sorry!" Zack said lowering his voice to just above a whisper.

Aiden shook his head no and then ran into the living room. Zack ran after him and I walked all the way into the house, shutting the door behind me. I walked towards the living room, but stopped at the door frame.

"Aiden... I'm so sorry I scared you! Daddy was just... I'm so sorry little man!" Zack was crouched down in front of Aiden, hugging him tightly.

Aiden continued to cry and I heard the door swing open.

"Stacie let me- Oh." It was Brian. He walked over to me and looked into the living room. "What happened?"

"Zack and I got into a fight and we were screaming at each other and it scared Aiden." I explained and Brian sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Where's Sammy?"

"She collapsed on the beach... She's in our guest room right now. I gave her pills for the pain and all that." Brian said and I sighed.

"I punched Zack."

Brian laughed softly.

"Good girl."

I smiled and looked at Zack and Aiden. Aiden was nodding and Zack picked him up and then walked over to me.

"Stacie, I'm really sorry for yelling at you. I won't do it ever again." Zack said and I knew that Aiden had made him say it.

"It's okay Zack, I'm sorry for yelling at you too." I said while giving him a big 'ol fake smile. I was only apologizing for Aiden's sake.

Aiden nodded and then Zack put him back down and he ran back to the couch to watch the episode of Spongebob that was just now starting. I took this opportunity to get right back in Zack's face.

"If you lay another fucking finger on her I swear to God that I will cut your fucking dick off and shove it up your fucking ass!" I growled and Zack gulped and nodded.

Brian pulled me out of the house and I sighed loudly. I'd be damned if I let Zack ever hurt her again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo! So comments make me update faster!! Seeeeee?!? Thank you for all the comments on the last two chapters!! Keep em coming and I'll keep the chapters coming. I'm thinking of jumping ahead a couple of months in the next chapter. Just to move it along faster...

OH Outfits!

Sammy Beach Outfit
Stacie Beach Outfit

<3