My Chemically Avenged Romance

Concerts, Drinking, Confessions and CAUGHT! Part One.

-April 2007-

“So I want all our girls out here… right now!” Matt said from the stage. Stacie, Val, Katie and Leana all skipped out onto the stage. Stacie hugged Brian and Val, Katie and Leana all did the same to their respective boyfriends. I noticed Matt looking around the stage. “Where is my sister?”

Matt looked the to side of the stage and beckoned for me to come out on stage. I shook my head no and Matt sighed.

“Zacky, can you go bring my sister out here?”

Zack nodded and started walking towards me.

“Zack! I’m not one of you guy’s girls! No!” I tried and Zack lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. “Zack! Put me down! Please!”

“I don’t think so, Gena’s not here and I need a lady… so you’re mine for now” I heard Zack laugh and he slapped my ass.

“Hey, no inappropriate touching ZV!” I heard Matt growl and I swore I could hear girls fainting in the crowd.

Zack laughed and placed me on my feet. I glared at him and Matt started speaking again, with his arm around Val.

“So this is a little song we wrote called 'Bat Country'” Matt said and Katie, Leana, Val, Stacie and I screamed into the microphones.

The girls and I started dancing as sexy as we could. It got so far that we started ripping our shirts off. Zack stopped playing and started staring at me.

“Zack, keep playing!” Stacie yelled at him and Zack nodded and began playing again… only he started to play to wrong song and I blushed. He corrected himself, but I’m sure the fans didn’t even notice.

They finished the song and Matt walked over and put his jacket on me and then put his shirt on Val, causing Val and I to roll our eyes and a huge number of girls to shriek.

“Thanks bro” I laughed and hugged him. I ran over to Bri and hugged him. “I love you Syn!”

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

“I love you too Sammy Shadows!”

I laughed and skipped off the stage, stopping to slap Zack on the ass. He jumped and I saw him reposition his guitar in front of the hard on that I had already seen. I giggled and Stacie frowned at me.

“You’re so mean.”

I just looked at her and linked arms with Val.

“It’s not my fault that he’s so easily turned on!”

“Honey, if Stacie, Leana, Katie, or I had done that… he wouldn’t have gotten hard…” Val smirked.

“Huh?” I asked, extremely confused.

“Zack only gets boners for you, Sammy” Leana laughed.

“Yeah he doesn’t even get them for Gena anymore… in fact when he’s hard and anyone says her name… he goes down… real fast.” Katie giggled and I looked at Stacie.

“You knew all about this didn’t you?”

She smirked and nodded.

“I don’t believe you guys.” I rolled my eyes.

“We’ll prove it once the boys are off stage.” Val said and we reached the dressing room.

I rolled my eyes again and plopped down on the couch.

We gossiped a bit more and finally we heard Matt saying goodnight to the crowd and a few minutes later the boys were in the dressing room.

“Ready Sammy… watch this!” Val whispered in my ear. She and Stacie got up and walked over to Zack.

“Hi Zacky! Guess what!” They said together.

“What?” He asked.

“Sammy.”

Zack’s eyes widened slightly and Val and Stacie smiled.

“Sammy.” They said again and Zack’s eyes got really wide.

“Sammy naked.” Val said and Stacie giggled, as Zack turned red.

“Sammy in the shower… all soapy.” Stacie added and I looked down at Zack’s pants… there was a tent beginning to form in there.

“Sammy sweaty, moaning, and quivering… underneath you.” It grew more.

“Sammy screaming your name… riding you.” It grew even more and I knew it was full bore.

“S-s-s-stop” Zack stuttered.

“Okay… Gena.” Stacie said and I gasped at how fast Zack went down. Stacie and Val giggled and skipped back over to me.

“Don’t say a word, either of you… I get your point.” I muttered. I was embarrassed. Not only for Zack but for myself too, “Don’t do that to him anymore… It’s not funny.”

Val and Stacie looked almost ashamed of themselves.

“Okay.” They muttered, looking down at the ground. My dad walked in with Aiden and Papa Gates.

“Well, since you’re Papa Gates, I wanna be Papa Shadows!”

Matt and I burst out laughing.

“Wow Daddy… so I guess the firm will need to be renamed from Garrison and Sanders to Garrison and Shadows?” I laughed and took Aiden from him.

“Exactly” My dad laughed and sat down next to Matt. “So what’s on the agenda tonight kids?”

“We were gonna go out, have a few drinks…” Matt trailed off and my dad looked at me.

“Your mother wants me to take Aiden tonight… she thinks you need a break.”

“Oh, um, alright… and Quinn’s like ten minutes away from the arena according to the text he just sent me.” I said and I saw Zack frown. “I’ll just tell him to meet us at the bar instead.”

My dad nodded and I got the feeling that he, like Matt, didn’t like Quinn either… that brought the grand total to… wait… Matt, Dad, Zack, Brian, Johnny, Val, Leana, Katie, Mom, Lexi, Kelly, Tony, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Mattie, Zina, Maria, James, Papa Gates, Suzy, Brent, and although they’d never admit it, Stacie and Jimmy don’t like Quinn at all... So that was almost everyone I loved and cared about… lovely. I almost felt like counting the people who did like Quinn… it was a very short list. Me, Aiden, Bob Bryar, and uh… I don’t know, Bert, Jeph and Dan? Maybe Gena liked him… I don’t know, nor do I care. I mean, I love Quinn and I don’t care what anyone thinks… well almost. I wish that my brother, my little sister, my father and my two best friends liked him. Gerard and Mikey used to like him. I always wondered what happened between My Chem and The Used. I made a mental note to ask Gerard.

“Samantha, you still with us?” My dad asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Oh, uh, yeah.” I said and looked at Matt. He mouthed the number twenty-four at me and I just glared. Fucker was listening to the thoughts my head. Twenty-four was the number of people I listed in my head who didn’t like Quinn. I hated being a twin. Matt always did this shit to me. He can see and hear what I’m thinking and I can do the same to him, although I try not to. We can send each other visual things to and if we’re not careful, we can send each other thoughts and visuals while one of us is having sex. We use that one for revenge though. I got up and went and sat down next to Matt. “I fucking hate when you do that, Matthew!”

“Then block your thoughts from me, Samantha” Matt laughed and I smacked his arm.

“It’s not that easy asshole…” I muttered.

“Maybe if I trusted Quinn a bit more, I’d like him. I just don’t trust him, that’s all.”

“Why not? Why don’t you trust him?” I asked as I watched Aiden and Zack play with the new toy motorcycles my father had bought for Aiden.

“Because… I just have a bad feeling about him Sammy. He just seems like a player.” Matt sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder.

“He’s not.” I sighed, looking down at my brother.

“Okay.” Matt smiled and I rolled my eyes. I looked away from him and I saw Aiden dragging Zack over to me.

“Mumma!” Aiden yelled and Zack laughed when Aiden jumped into my lap.

“Hi baby! What’s the matter? I thought you were playing motorcycles with Daddy.” I smiled down at my son.

“Daddy say I haffa go wif Ganpa.” Aiden frowned at me and I smiled again.

“Well… Grammy and Grandpa want to spend some time with you before they go back to their house buddy.”

“I wan tay wif you and Daddy!” Aiden whined and my dad scooped him up in his arms.

“You don’t want to come hang out with me and Grammy?” He started to tickle Aiden, “You don’t want to come hang out with me and Grammy?”

“N-n-n-no!” Aiden laughed and my dad just tickled him more.

“I think you do!” My dad laughed.

“I wan come see Gammy!” Aiden laughed and my dad finally stopped tickling him.

“I knew it!” My dad laughed and Aiden hugged him tightly, “See how easy that is Samantha!”

“Torturing an answer out of my child? Yes, it seems very easy.” I laughed and my dad put Aiden down and he ran to me again.

“Bye Mumma!” He said and I hugged him as tightly as I could.

“Bye baby, I love you!”

“Love you!” Aiden giggled and gave me a sloppy little kiss. I put him down and he ran over to Zack. “Daddy!”

“Yes my most favorite boy in the world?” Zack smiled and scooped him up in his arms.

“I gon miss you! Bye!” Aiden said quickly and wrapped his arms around Zack’s neck. Zack tightened his arms around Aiden and hugged him back. He gave Aiden a kiss and then smiled.

“You wanna know how much I love you?”

“How?” Aiden asked.

Zack put two fingers close together,

“This much!”

Aiden frowned.

“That not lot, Daddy!”

Zack laughed and kissed Aiden’s forehead.

“I’m only kidding buddy, I love you so much that my arms aren’t even big enough to show you!”

“Really?” Aiden giggled.

“Really! Love you Aiden.” Zack smiled and Aiden smiled big. I noticed he was starting to get dimples. Great. He was going to look like Zack… but with my brother’s dimples. He was going to be a little ladies man!

“Love you Daddy!” Aiden said and Zack put him down and he ran back to my dad. “Love you Unca’s and Auntie’s!”

“Love you too!” They all yelled and Aiden giggled and blew them all kisses.

I smiled and waved at him as my dad took him out of the room.

“He’s so fucking cute!” Stacie laughed and sat down next to me on the couch.

“He is my kid…” I smiled.

“Wow, ego much?” Stacie laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“Please, I’m not Brian.”

She busted out laughing and I did too.

“Anyway…” Matt started, “Let’s go drink, man!”

Stacie and I saluted him and linked arms and skipped out of the dressing room.

God only knew what was going to happen tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I jumped way ahead, but I needed to post a chapter so I could tell you all... I FUCKING WON TICKETS TO SEE AVENGED ON MAY FIRST IN MAINE AND I WON A SIGNED GUITAR FROM THE GUYS!!!!