My Chemically Avenged Romance

Disappointment and Movies.

-Same Night-

I moaned out again as my back hit yet another wall. My hands went straight to the buttons on Zack's shirt. I began ripping at them, exposing more and more of his tattooed chest. Zack's hands found the zipper on the back of my dress and I shivered as he slowly zipped it down. I stepped out of it and Zack lifted my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist. My back hit the wall again and I pulled Zack's head closer to mine. I kissed him as passionately as I could and he responded by carrying me up the stairs. I continued kissing him until I felt my back hit his bed. He went to climb on top of me but I flipped him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him. My hands went to work on his belt and his hands went to my bra. He unsnapped it and as soon as I felt his mouth on me I lost all train of thought and my hands stopped moving. Zack took this opportunity to flip me onto my back. I pulled his pants off as he pulled my panties off. I slipped my hands into his boxers and he moaned out, loudly. Zack bit my neck lightly and I removed my hands from his boxers. I pulled them off instead and Zack leaned over to his bedside table, pulled open the drawer and grabbed a condom. I watched, wide eyed as he rolled it on. He settled himself in between my legs and looked at me.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and kissed him with everything I had. Zack pulled away, smiling.

"Alright."

And within mere seconds, my favorite feeling in the world spread although out my body. Pure bliss.

---------------------------------------

-The Next Morning-

I woke up and tried to stretch, only to be restrained by two tattooed, muscular arms. I smiled, immediately knowing who those arms belonged to. I settled myself into them and sighed. I had missed waking up in Zack's arms, it used to be the highlight of my day. I felt kisses being placed on my back and I knew that Zack had woken up.

"Good morning beautiful." He murmured against my skin.

"Good morning handsome!" I chuckled and turned over in bed, still in his arms, only facing him now. "How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully... how about you?" Zack smiled causing me to do the same.

"Perfectly." I giggled and Zack placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "So I have a proposition for you..."

I furrowed my brow.

"What's your proposition?"

Zack started rubbing my upper arm and placing small kisses on it.

"I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet... so I was thinking that you and me... we could try friends with benefits again."

I sincerely hoped that my disappointment wasn't showing on my face. I knew that I didn't want to be friends with benefits again... but at the same time, I didn't want to risk losing Zack.

"Um, yeah... we could do that." I tried to force any kind of happiness into my voice.

"Really?!" Zack was smiling at me and there was no way I could shoot him down.

"Yeah." I forced a smile.

"It's only for a little while! Until I feel like I'm ready to really get back together, okay?" Zack was trying to reassure me.

"Alright." I smiled and he kissed me again.

"You hungry?" He asked and I nodded.

Zack got up out of bed and I couldn't help but stare at his ass. He was my "friend with benefits" I could check out his ass without feeling weird. He pulled on his boxers from last night, winked at me and then made his way down the stairs and to the kitchen. Once I was sure that he was gone, I got up and started looking for my phone. I saw my bag underneath my bra and I bent over and picked it up. I scrolled through my contacts and called Stacie. I stood there, naked, waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" I heard a groggy Stacie say on the other line.

"Hey... did I wake you up?" I asked .

"No... what's up?" Stacie yawned, she was a bad liar.

"So you know how last night Zack and I kissed?" I sighed.

"Oh yes I do! It proved me right!" Stacie said and I could just see the shit eating grin on her face.

"No... us kissing didn't prove shit... but we did prove you right once we got home." I muttered and Stacie squealed.

"Ahh! I love it when I'm right!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." I trailed off and then sighed.

"Well that doesn't sound very happy." Stacie pointed out.

"We're friends with benefits again..."

"And you don't want to be friends with benefits again right?" Stacie asked... bitch knew me way too well.

"No. But I agreed to it because I don't want to lose him. He said it's only temporary. He told me he's not ready for another relationship yet and that once he is, we'll get back together." I explained and Stacie sighed.

"Why does this sound like a really bad idea?"

"Because it probably is. One of us is going to end up hurt... but I don't care... because at least I have something with him now. You know?"

"Yeah... I just think you need to be careful Sammy. That's all." Stacie sighed again.

"I know. I'll be okay. Don't worry about me-" I heard Zack yelling for me from the kitchen. "Oh, my breakfast is ready... I'll call you back later.

"Okay... love you." Stacie said.

"Love you too." I said quickly and hung up.

I put my phone down on Zack's bed and looked around his room. I spotted his leopard print robe and walked over, grabbed it and wrapped it around my body. I walked down stairs and Zack smiled and kissed me.

"Breakfast is served. It's your favorite... extra chocolate chip pancakes with a little bit of bacon and a lot bit of butter."

I smiled and sat down. Zack placed the plate in front of me and I picked up my fork and dug in.

"Zack, oh my God, this is delicious!" I said after I had swallowed all my food.

Zack smirked and started eating his own breakfast. We both sat there eating our respective breakfasts in the most comfortable silence there had ever been between us.

"So do you want to go do something today?" Zack asked me and I smiled.

"Sure. I'd love to."

"Alright... we, uh... could go to a movie?" Zack said a bit unsure.

"Okay... what do you want to see?" I asked, secretly hoping he'd want to go see some cheesy romantic comedy.

"I was thinking 'No Country for Old Men'..." Zack smiled and I felt all the hope just leave my body.

"Oh. Sure. That looked good." I said with very little emotion in my voice hoping.

"Great. So we should probably get dressed... unless you feel like getting arrested for public indecency." Zack laughed and I nodded and after putting my plate in the dishwasher, headed upstairs to shower and get dressed.

After I finished my shower I walked into my closet and looked around. Judging by Zack's choice in the movie, this wasn't a date. Was I disappointed? Yes. But I was going to turn some heads, maybe flirt with some other guys... just give Zack a little push. It's obvious that he wants to be with me, if he didn't last night wouldn't have happened. I scanned my closet until my eyes landed on my rack of corsets and I smirked. I knew exactly what I was going to wear.

----------------------------

-Zack's POV-

I was standing in my bedroom, listening to Sammy singing and probably dancing around her bedroom. I really hoped that she didn't think this was a date. I picked that movie so I wouldn't get her hopes up. I mean yeah, I'd love to be her boyfriend again... but I'm just not ready. The whole Gena thing really messed with my head and I just want to be the most perfect boyfriend Sammy has ever had and I can't be that just yet. I sighed and looked in the mirror.

"I don't want to fuck it up with her again." I muttered and placed my black Angels hat on top of my head and left my bedroom.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my hoodie from off the coat rack. I stood in the foyer just waiting for Sammy to come down the stairs. I checked my watch and when I looked up jaw hit the floor. She looked... fucking smoking hot. I considered canceling the movie and taking her upstairs instead, but I refrained. I didn't want her to think that I only wanted sex from her... because I didn't! She's way more than just sex to me... but that leopard corset was doing things to me.

"Yo-yo-you ready to g-go?" I asked and she nodded and then smirked at me. Oh she did this on purpose. I walked over and held my arm for her. Once she took it, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Two can play at this game Sanders."

She let out a short breathy laugh and smirked at me again.

"Bring it on Baker."

"Oh I will..." I bit her neck gently and then walked out of the house.

-------------------------

-Sammy's POV-

Oh that asshole. I regained my composure and waked out after him. Zack was already sitting in his car and I opened the passenger side door. I slid into his car and the minute I closed the door, Zack's mouth was on my neck again. I moaned and pushed his head away and kissed him. He kissed me back and then turned the engine. He pulled away with a smirk on his face. Without a single word he started driving in the direction of the movie theater. I put my hand on his thigh as he drove and slowly moved it higher and higher up his leg. I felt him harden under my hand and I smirked and removed my hand. I was going to win. I don't know what game we're playing... but I'm going to fucking win!

Zack looked at me and I just bit my lip and inspected my nails.

"You're so fucking tempting." Zack mumbled and I laughed to myself. I was totally winning.

We arrived at the theater five minutes later and I got out of the car before Zack could and basically strutted to the ticket booth. Seconds later, I felt a hand on my ass and I turned around. I was praying that it was Zack and not some random dude and my prayers were answered. Zack winked at me and beat me to the ticket booth. I laughed and followed behind him. When I reached the booth he had already gotten our tickets and I pulled him to the concession stand. The kid behind the stand just stared at me and I saw Zack shoot him a look.

"Will you buy me some popcorn, Zack?" I asked with a cute little smile on my face.

"Sure." Zack smiled and a few minutes later we were walking to our theater. I had my popcorn and soda in hand and I was happy. We got into the theater and I pulled Zack to the back row of the theater. "Why are we sitting up here?"

"Because... I like sitting in the back of movie theaters." I smirked and sat down. Zack smirked back and sat down next to me.

The theater darkened and the movie began. Ten minutes in, I was bored. I took Zack's hand and ran it up my leg, towards my thigh and then underneath my skirt. Once it was under my skirt I saw Zack's jaw drop. He leaned in towards me and whispered.

"Are you not wearing panties?"

I just looked at him and smirked. Zack just stared at me for a moment. The next thing I knew I was being pulled out of the theater. I had never seen Zack move so quickly in my life. Before I could say or do anything, Zack had me in the car and he was driving home.

"Where's the fire Baker? I was just starting to get into the movie." I pouted and Zack gave me a lustful look. I stopped talking and attached my lips to his neck, causing Zack to moan. I've had to refrain from kissing him and sleeping with him for far too long. I was going to get my fill of Zachary Baker. Things in the car got pretty heated and thirty minutes later, once we got home, we where in the same position we were in the previous night. Zack on top of me, completely blowing my mind.

I won.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So I'm one comment away from 200 and that just thrills me beyond belief! So COMMENT my dears! Make my dreams come true!

Sammy's Outfit (Note: The ring is the promise ring Zack made Sammy start wearing again)
Zack's outfit

Also please please please please please read my best friend, StacieIerogeance's, story Same Girls, Two Lives, It's a really great story and it deserves a lot more love than it's been getting!! <3