My Chemically Avenged Romance

Studio Time.

-August 2007-

"Zack... up, you're gonna be late for the studio and then Matthew is going to kill you!" I laughed, shaking Zack for the fifth time in the last five minutes.

"I'll get up for you... I mean that sexually." Zack mumbled into his pillow and I laughed. I laid down next to him and cuddled up to him.

"Zacky... if you don't get out of this bed in..." I looked at his watch on the bedside table, "Two minutes... you're cut off from my vagina."

That was all it took. Zack sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm awake."

I laughed and got out of his bed. We'd been doing this whole "friends with benefits" thing for three months now and it was going pretty well. I knew that there were feelings involved on both sides but they had to be pushed aside for now. This was all about building up to a relationship... and sex. I just liked falling asleep and waking up next to Zack again. That was it for me... it wasn't like I was pretending that our relationship was anything different. Okay... maybe I was a little bit... it's good to have dreams.

"Get in the shower hot stuff." I giggled and Zack stood up, pulled his boxers off, grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and walked to the bathroom. "What are you doing Baker?!"

"Getting in the shower. I'm so tired that I need someone to help me clean myself." Zack smirked and started the water.

I rolled my eyes and Zack pulled my tank top, shorts, and bra off.

"No panties?" His eye brow was raised.

"I know you." I said simply and he laughed and carried me into the shower.

Yeah... we were simply building up to a relationship.

----------------------

-Two Hours Later At The Studio-

"You two are beyond late!" Matt snapped as Zack and I walked into the studio.

"Chill out big brother." I smirked as I stole one of his Red Vines.

He glared at me and then looked at Zack.

"You're lucky we don't need you yet Baker."

"Sorry Matt." Zack muttered and put his guitar case down.

I heard a loud crash, cussing, door being swung open and then I was scooped up in someones arms.

"Sammy Boo!"

"Jimmy Boo!" I laughed and he put me down.

"Where's my Godson?" Jimmy asked me.

"He's with his Auntie Zina today." I answered and Jimmy sighed dramatically. "I'll bring him tomorrow."

"Yes! Well Stacie and Brian are organizing Brian's guitars." Jimmy smirked and I booked it to the main room. I saw Stacie and I jumped on her.

"Hi bestie! I missed you!" I yelled in her ear.

"Ow! You just saw me yesterday! How could you have missed me?" Stacie laughed and I slipped off her back.

"No idea." She laughed and went back to organizing Brian's guitars. I walked over to Zack and helped him with his.

"Thank you beautiful." Zack smiled and gave me a sweet kiss.

"You're welcome." I was blushing. I looked over at Brian who had looked away from Zack and I once I noticed him. "I'll be right back."

Zack nodded and I walked over to Brian.

"Hey Bri."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Sammy."

"Alright, I saw you looking at Zack and I. What's wrong?" I asked him and he sighed.

"You guys don't seem like friends with benefits. I mean the first time you guys did this bullshit there was no PDA or anything like this. You two were super secretive. It just seems like you two are more of a couple than just fuck buddies." Brian said, running his hand through his hair.

"Being a couple is against Zack's rules." I muttered.

"Well you two are a couple, whether he likes it or not. You two are stuck with each other forever thanks to a certain green-eyed little boy. Plus you two are madly in love with each other." Brian sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"I know all of this Bri. I just don't think Zack does." I explained and Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Maybe you should make him see it. Talk to him about your feelings. Don't be afraid of making him angry or whatever. You shouldn't have to hide how you feel because he's too scared to be a man and make you his girlfriend again. I can see it in your eyes Sammy. Friends with benefits isn't working for you... I can tell you want more."

When the hell did Brian get all... deep?! But now that I thought about it, he was a hundred percent right though. This wasn't working for me. I wanted him to be my, for lack of a better term, boyfriend again. I wanted all of him again but I was too afraid to tell him that for fear of losing him again. I can see that he wants a life with me, the same way that I'm sure he can see it in my eyes that I want the same with him. I love him more than anything, but every time I try to tell him, something in me won't let me tell him. Brian was right... I shouldn't have to hide my feelings.

"I'll think about it Bri, alright?" I sighed and Brian smiled.

"Alright. I'll give him a talk too okay?"

"Okay." I nodded and he hugged me tightly. He gave me one last smile before heading over to Zack. I could only wonder what he was going to say to him.

-------------------------

-Zack's POV-

I saw Brian walking towards me and I braced myself. I had a feeling I knew what he wanted to talk to me about.

"Hey man." I muttered.

"Hey... can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah. What?" I asked.

"Sammy."

I knew it.

"What about her?" I asked, a feeling of dread filling me.

"You need to make it official with her. You two love each other and this friends with benefits thing is fucking stupid." Brian snapped and I sighed.

"Well... you may think it's stupid, but it works for us. We haven't fought about anything in like, four months. We're happy like this man. Just leave it be."

Brian was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Zack. I know you're scared to hurt her and all of the other things you've told me your afraid of happening with Sammy again, but you need to man up here. Make her yours before someone else steps in and takes her from you... again."

"That's not going to happen." I said quickly and Brian just shook his head at me.

"Fine Zack. Have it your way." He walked away and I just sat down on the couch.

I looked over at Sammy, who was now hitting Johnny with a Red Vine, and smiled. She's perfect, I know this, but I don't want to get into another relationship with her and have it end the same way our last three relationships ended. We needed to be smart about this and take it slow. Brian had no idea what he was talking about. Friends with benefits was working.

And no one was going to take Sammy from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this! My new story has been distracting me from this story!!!! I promise to update this more often!! I'll be in New York next week so I will try to get another update in before I leave. Comments are very much welcomed and appreciated!! <3

Also check out my new story. I'm co-writing it with StacieIerogeance. It's a high school story featuring Zack and Brian, but it's not Synacky. It's TeacherS/StudentS. Check it out though!! Forbidden Attraction