Little Toy Soldier

Wind Up

Let me get lost in you.

Please.

I’m begging you.

I need to feel your skin on mine, in mine, beneath mine. I need your blood on my hands and mine down your throat. I need you panting and violent. I need me pleading and desperate. I need you leaving bruises on my thighs and love marks on my neck. I need the smell of you saturating my room. I need to feel you finish so I can get mine.

I need to trade places with you. I need to be the one that slides inside you. I need to be the one on top, with you beneath me. I need to be the dominant one, the one with the power, the one with the control. I need to be the one with the self control.

I need a lot of things.

Let me feel your hair between the gaps of my bent fingers, sliding like silk over my skin. Let me hear your voice against my neck and your breath near my ear. Let me touch you, to trace the lines of a painful past. Let me add more of my own words to your skin. Let me claim you and proclaim my love for you to the world. Let me add more beautifully smooth and pink hearts to your body.

Let me inside. Let me change your mind, and let me play puppeteer to my marionette on silver strings. Let me set you up on a shelf of self degradation among wind up soldiers and pull string baby dolls that cry out for someone to love them. Let me showcase you to the world, my perfect little toy with cherry stained lips and gum drop eyes.

Let me do everything I want.

I want to see the moon reflected against your flesh as you lay bare before the stars. I want to love you like only I can. I want you to belong to me, and only me. I want to be your love and I want you to want me to be.

I want you.

I’m telling you.

Now.

Lose yourself within me.