Status: Yay Finished! Go check out the sequel!

Finding Love

Six.

“I hate planes,” Bridget mumbled while they started making their way to find the plane they were boarding. Sidney and her were both going to New York City for the weekend, while Ariel stayed at a friend of Sidney’s. She had mainly gotten better from her cold that she had last week only the sniffles remained.

“Its okay, we have first class,” Sidney smiled as he pulled out two tickets, surprising Bridget. They were mainly going to the City for a magazine interview, displaying their relationship publically.

“Oh my god, honey you didn’t have to do that!” Bridget jumped into Sidney’s arms. Sidney didn’t know this but this was only her second time going on a plane. The first time was to visit her father. Now though, now she was going on a first class flight.

“I want to treat you right,” Sidney smiled as they located the ramp, both of them going onto the plane.

Sidney loved to watch Bridget’s expression as she looked at the nice interior of the seats, the quality, and the space in first class.

“Where are we sitting? Bridget asked as she looked around in awe.

“Right over here,” Sidney smiled, pointing towards two seats. Bridget sat down comfortably, stretching her legs so they were on Sidney’s lap.

“Hi, I’m Erica,” the couple looked up to see a blonde short girl in a flight attendant uniform, smiling, then gasping, “Oh, my god. Sidney Crosby. Can I please have your autograph?”

Sidney smiled, “Of course, whom should I make it out too?” he whipped out a sharpie from his pocket while taking Erica’s handy Pittsburgh notepad. Bridget had gotten use to this, everywhere they went Sidney was found by some fan. Not fans as pretty as this girl though.

“Erica please,” she gushed, “Oh, are you his girlfriend?”

“Yeah, my names Bridget Jennings,” Bridget waved.

“Lucky girl you must be,” Erica friendly replied, then remembering her job, “Oh! Can I get you guys anything? Wine, a menu?”

“If you want to give us a menu, that’d be great,” Sidney smiled while returning the notepad to the excited worker.

“Great, thanks so much,” she grinned from ear to ear as she headed out to the back of the plane.

“Are you excited to eat first class food?” Sidney asked as Bridget was gazing out the window.

“Is it a lot better than second class?” Bridget laughed.

“Trust me, it is,” Sidney winked. They had both ordered steak, and Sidney was excited to see Bridget’s reaction.

“I’ll be the judge of that,” she smirked.

“Even Ariel loves the food, and we both know Ariel doesn’t like much food,” Sidney laughed. It was true; the little girl was extremely picky about what she ate.

Several seconds later, Erica brought two steaming steaks.

Sidney waited until Bridget took a bite, “Oh my god, this is great,” Bridget retorted with a mouthful.

Sidney smirked blissfully, “I knew it would.”

The rest of the plane ride went quickly, and before they knew it, they were boarding off the beautiful plane ride.

It was late at night, almost three in the morning, so they planned on going straight to bed once at the hotel, they had to wake up early for the interview.

The city was crazy, Bridget concluded. It took twenty minutes just to get a cab to get to their hotel.

The hotel was a suite, and they both basically felt onto their bed, falling asleep immediately.

The morning came quickly. After a quick phone call to Ariel to make sure she was doing well, the both of them were off for hair and makeup.

Sidney was use to being pampered for photo shoots and things, but for Bridget this was something new.

As the makeup, hair stylist, and fashion advisor all made Bridget look beautiful, she felt amazing and blessed.

By the end of the makeover, Bridget was wearing a grey sparkly top with skinny jeans and very, very high heels. Her hair hung down in curls, framing her face.

Sidney gasped once he saw her.

“You look gorgeous,” Sidney smiled while kissing her, the photographer getting a shot mid-kiss.

“Only because you made this happen,” Bridget remarked. Sidney was also dressed well in jeans and a sports jacket.

Together, the two of them took a lot of pictures, posing and smiling for the camera, being the happy couple they were.

Soon enough, they were both sitting down on a comfortable couch across from a young woman with blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and dark green eyes. Sidney could tell that Bridget was extremely nervous because her hands were shaking.

“Mr. Crosby, it’s nice to meet you, I’m Amber, your interviewer. You must be the girlfriend- Bridget Jennings?” Amber introduced herself, shaking both of their hands.

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you,” Bridget smiled widely while Sidney grabbed Bridget’s hands that were cold and shaky.

“Great. So- are the rumors true? You’re a couple?” Abigail asked, getting straight to the point.

“Officially a couple, and very happy,” Sidney answered.

“Good for you. Now, Bridget, lets get down to the bottom of this. Are you prepared to maybe someday take the roll of Sidney’s daughters Mother?” Abigail asked, making Bridget even more nervous.

“Of course, I love the little girl,” Bridget coolly replied, trying not to seem upset by such a question. There might not be a chance she would ever get to be her mother.

“How do you feel about this Sid?” the interviewer asked.

“I think she’d be a great Mom, she kind of already is in Ariel’s eyes. They both love each other,” Sidney replied.

“Really? Caption, do you know anything about Bridget’s past?” The interviewer slyly interrogated.

Bridget gulped. She didn’t want to go into this, and Sidney could tell. He had no clue about her past, but she never mentioned it.

“No, not really,” he admitted.

“So you aren’t aware of the Mother being killed when Bridget was just a little girl, and the father being an alcoholic and a druggie who’s now in prison?” Abigail seemed to take pride in the fact that she was getting to see them both squirm.

Bridget could feel tears almost escaping from her eyes, though she managed to keep them in. Sidney wasn’t supposed to know about this. She sheepishly looked over at Sidney, who was staring in shock at Bridget.

“Whatever it is, that doesn’t matter to me. Bridget is a great girl and I know that she doesn’t do that stuff, so who cares?” he answered with a straight face.

“But don’t you think that Bridget should be telling you this stuff? This could really affect the aspect of your image,” Abigail questioned, not letting the subject go.

“No, it won’t. Because if anyone has a problem with our relationship they can go fuck themselves, because you know what, I love her. That’s all that matters to me,” Sidney replied, he could almost feel the tension.

“You seem upset by this, are you mad that she never told you?” the reporter further annoyed the couple.

“No. You know what, I think this interview is done,” Sidney responded while he heard Bridget’s tears coming out of her eyes.

“If you feel that’s necessary, good luck you two,” Abigail smiled; glad she got everything she wanted.

Bridget couldn’t take it anymore. Running out of the room and into the elevator that was down the hall, Sidney quickly caught up.

“Shh,” Sidney whispered, pulling his fragile girlfriend in.

“You…weren’t supposed to find this out!” Bridget sobbed, knowing that if they could find that much information on her personal life, how much more will spill out?

“It’s okay, I still love you. Just calm down, its okay. I don’t care, I love you okay?” Sidney tried calming the girl.

Bridget kept sobbing, not being able to contain her tears she had been holding in for months. It was defiantly taking a toll on her. Her mother had died a long time ago from drug intact, when she was a little girl, and then her father fell apart. He started smoking and drinking and getting high while taking care of her, and Bridget grew up in a household full of bad things.

She told Sidney all of this, while Sidney gasped at the life his girlfriend had had.

When she was finally done, Sidney responded, “Don’t worry, I’m here now.”

Bridget nodded while wiping tears from her eyes, happy to be in his arms and not her fathers.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg, so intense to write lol.

Thanks so much for your comments:
TOEWS . CROSBY
Flamesgirl1204
RosiePosie08
brittANAY87

you guys are awesome:) comments= updates!!!!
xo