Sequel: Beautiful Hearts
Status: Anyone who wants to help me write this can, just tell me. Via: Comments, inbox, and/or profile. Comments are loved! =D Please?

Beautiful World

WillWill

I just cried and cried and cried. I really wasn't paying attention to anything else, and Jess must have called a ton of people because by the time I sort of stopped crying, Darren, Popuri, Kai, and Tim were all there. JEEZ! They must care about me! Popuri is going to give birth like really soon! Although I am sort of cross. Jess had her arm around Darren. Why! She probably knew that I liked her! It seemed to upset Darren to because he kept shrugging her off. What happened to them? After yesterday, they. . .changed. Darren sat down next to me.

"Dude!"

I laughed. "What?"

"What's wrong?" They were all staring at me.

"W....w....well...."

Popuri got up to leave. "I should be at home. You guys figure it out okay?" She said. Kai helped her up. "Bye!" We all said in unison.

The turning to me, Darren said, "What's the matter?"

"I...I'm just guilty." I said.

"Of what? Did you rob a bank?" Jess asked.

"N...No. I hang around Kaiya to keep an eye on you and Darren." I said to Jess. "And the moment I let my guard down you two get shot."

"How is that your fault?" Darren asked, bluntly.

"Well...I....I don't know."

"Exactly. Problem solved. Came Jess.

"Well, I'm guilty of other stuff too." I said. I was guilty! I knew it! It's all my fault!

"And that is...?" Darren pressed.

"LIKING JESS OKAY! HAPPY?" I screamed out.

"Jeez take a chill pill dude. And you think I care?" Darren said. He really didn't care.

Jess shot him a glare. "Well I do." She said. "Not to be mean but you got to get over it!"

"Well you try it." I said. "But thanks for not being pissed at me Darren."

"Any day. How could I? After what put up with, I could see why you would like her." Darren said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She keeps throwing -"

"He does not need to hear about that!" Jess aid, cutting him off.

"What does she do?"

"Nothing." came Darren.

I sighed. "Well I'm sorry. What am I supposed to do?"

"WillWill how should I know?" No need to state who that was.

Darren hugged me. "Dude! Just chill." Gah I hate hugs. I threw him off suddenly angry.

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO COMFORT ME!"

"Will, we've been friends for years!" Darren said. Jess stayed out of it.

"WELL YOU GOT THE GIRL I LIKE! THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH!"

"What's with your sudden change of attitudes! First I'm your best friend, now you hate me?"

"I DON'T KNOW! I CONFUSE MYSELF!"

"Just chill."

"I CAN'T! HAPPY?"

"Look I don't even know why everybody likes Jess. I can't solve that one for you. And jeez, every girl and probably a lot of boys like you!"

I calmed down a little bit. "But you always get the best ones."

"Only three!"

"Well the others. . .they. . .they don't really care."

"Then make them care! Send them flowers, take them places, make them feel like humans and they'll care!"

"Is that what your mom told you?"

"No. It's just logic."

"Well good, your parents were asses anyway."

Darren's eyes welled up with tears. He ran out. Jess looked horrified. "What did you do to him?"

"I. . . .I . . . .I . . . . .I did a horrible thing."

"Well he shouldn't get upset when you insult his mom."

"They were amazing people, Jess. And they died. Everyone here loved them."

She sighed. "Then it's just us. Do want me to leave?"

"No I want you to give me a hug and kiss me on the cheek."

"I. . . ..I . . . .I can't. I have to go make sure Darren is okay."

Lovely.

"Don't get to upset!" She called out, before picking up the kitten sleeping on her lap and bouncing away. So cute.

So unobtainable.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 WillWill! Don't be sad!