Sequel: Beautiful Hearts
Status: Anyone who wants to help me write this can, just tell me. Via: Comments, inbox, and/or profile. Comments are loved! =D Please?

Beautiful World

Fiance.

WillWill came over. It's good to know him as WillWill again. He said that he wanted to make sure I didn't hurt myself or others. Basically he just asked me a bunch of lame questions and told me that I shouldn't hurt people. At least my memories were basically back. WillWill stayed after and talked to Darren. I wanted to listen, but I knew that it would be quite impolite.But towards the end, desire overcame me. I edged next to the door frame, and listened.

"Do you think I'm rushing it?" Darren asked worriedly.

"Darren, you're 29 soon to be 30 and you've been together for a year and a half. This is what we do in the real world." WillWill replied.

"I'll do it after you leave."

"I guess I should go."

"Oh come on...."

WillWill just smiled at me on the way out. I dashed into the living room, and sat next to him.

"Darren, it's nice being back." Was my first move.

"I like it very much." Came his, awkwardly. He edged closer to me.

"No sex."

"None whatsoever. Jess, will you marry me?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Was all I could reply.

"So?"

"Fuck yes! AHHH!"

He wrapped his arm around me. "I think we'll raise this child well."

"I put my head on his shoulder."

"Let's have three of them."

"You plan way into the future."

"Whatever. I still don't believe it! You're actually going to marry me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww <3 This had to be written!