Sequel: Beautiful Hearts
Status: Anyone who wants to help me write this can, just tell me. Via: Comments, inbox, and/or profile. Comments are loved! =D Please?

Beautiful World

Mother***er!

Fuck him is my only thought Fuck him fuck him fuck him fuck him fuck him. What a total ass. I would say die but I can't. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck him. He left a man whore. And I loved him that way, and I'd never want things anyway else. Jess wrapped her arms around me, the both of us sobbing. It's a lost cause, nobody survives if I love them. I had my worst clothes on. At the moment I didn't care what I looked like. I just wanted Kaiya to come back, to have time reverse and watch him fly up that cliff and never go into shock.

"DARREN!" Jess yelped. She was managing to stifle her tears.

I nodded. For once she understood what I was going through. Kaiya was dead. And there was nothing I could do about it. I collapsed on to the couch, practically bathing in my own tears. Jess lay next to me, crying into my back. I can't stand it. Why so sudden. What will I do? And why two days before my birthday?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm making outfits for Jess Darren And WillWill =)

There's only Darren's (it's the link in the first paragraph) For this chapter. Whatever. It's short because that makes it more sad =(