Sequel: Beautiful Hearts
Status: Anyone who wants to help me write this can, just tell me. Via: Comments, inbox, and/or profile. Comments are loved! =D Please?

Beautiful World

Worrying about sanity

Sometimes I worry about my sanity. I thought I was.... The opposite of straight, but there I was, holding hands with Will. I needed to talk to someone, not just anyone, not just my new friends, I needed my mum. But my mum was dead because I burnt the house down. Speaking of burning things, I hadn't burnt anything for awhile. Will dropped me of at my house, I wondered if he would be okay.

I ran to my cupboard and searched for the box of matches. I found it quickly, then I grabbed and ran off to Mother's Hill. I loved it up there, the view was beautiful. I gathered up a large pile of dry leaves, I lit a match and smiled, I dropped the lit match onto the leaves. I giggled as the flames engulfed the leaves. The flames danced around cheerfully. I stared at the flames for awhile, until I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around quickly and saw Jess.

"Umm, hello!" I squeaked.

"What are you doing?" she asked grimly.

"Watching the fire," I replied, staring at the ground. Jess dragged me away from the flames, then I spazzed out.

"No!" I shrieked, I kicked her, then hit her arm, she fell back and let go of me because of the pain. I ran back to the flames.

"Ember! Please, we can help you!" We? Someone strong pinned my arms to my sides, they lifted me up, I kicked out, but they wouldn't drop me. I realized I was screaming.

"Let me go! Let me go! Please!" I shouted, but I went ignored.

"It's for the best, Ember," whispered Will.

"Will! You're hurting me!" his grip on my arms was too tight.

"I'm sorry!" he threw me over one shoulder, he didn't let me face the mini fire. He walked down the small mountain, carrying me with him. I was crying, kicking his back, hitting his stomach, desperate to be free. He followed Jess to his house.

Jess opened the door and walked in, Will followed, he dropped me onto the couch. I sprang up, jumped over the couch and made it to the door before Jess grabbed my wrist. I slipped and fell onto my back, nearly dragging her with. Will picked me up and dropped me onto the couch again, careful not to let go of me, "Ember, I'm sorry, but your obsessed! You need help," he calmly stated, his eyes told me that he was worried.

"Let me go! I want to go! Please!" I shrieked. Will made me sit up, he sat next to me. I took the opportunity to punch him in the stomach, he loosened his grip but apart from that didn't really react. I swung around to his him and kicked him arm, I jumped off the couch and this time, I jumped out of the open window.

I sprinted towards Mother's Hill, I dropped my box of matches back there. Jess and Will followed me quickly. They were getting closer, so I ran faster. I reached the top, I grabbed the match box, and ran down a smaller path along the side of the mountain. I slipped on a rock, I jammed the match box in my red jacket's pocket. I slid down the side, screaming as I hit rocks. I managed to stand up, I stood still to get rid of the dizziness, then I noticed that they were still following.

I ran along the tiny path, noticing that Jess was slowing down considerably. Will didn't notice, he kept chasing me. I didn't get far when he finaly reached me, I jumped up, twisted around, then kicked his shoulder. He held it, I had steel-cap shoes. He grabbed my arm and pinned me to the ground, then he pulled his phone out of his pocket, "Hey Darren! Come here quick! Bring Jamie and Popuri along too! We need some help, Jess is in pain! I'd bring the new Doctor along too, as well as Elli, the nurse. We're along the small path near Mother's Hill," he put the phone away and stroked my hair away from my eyes, "Don't worry, it's be fine," he whispered. I kicked about, trying to be free, then I pulled my box of matches out of my pocket...