Sequel: Beautiful Hearts
Status: Anyone who wants to help me write this can, just tell me. Via: Comments, inbox, and/or profile. Comments are loved! =D Please?

Beautiful World

The Other guys.

Darren, what could I say about Darren? He was, simply amazing. When I woke up, my head was resting on his shoulder. He didn't look like he would wake up anytime soon. I couldn't help but wonder if we were taking things too quickly. I mean, I had only just met the guy. There was a knocking on the door, I sighed. I was careful not to wake Darren up as I made my way to the door. When I opened it I saw two guys.

The first one had a lot of muscle, but he didn't have so much as to look gross. He had pale blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore a grey T-shirt and denim jeans. I assumed this was William, possibly. He was as hot as Darren, but they looked nothing a-like. William's hair was kind of spiked up, but it wasn't gelled or anything, it looked natural.

The second one had light brown hair and hazel eyes. He didn't have that much muscle, but he had a very charming smile to make up for it. He wore a jacket with skull pictures on it, and jeans. He held a skateboard in his arm, "Hey, I'm Kaiya, and this is William," Kaiya smiled even wider.

"Hey, I'm Jess!" I introduced, just before Kaiya took a step closer to me. I felt his cool breath on my face. Instinctfully, I took a step back.

"Kaiya, leave her alone," growlled William quietly. He stayed where he was, as if waiting for me to let him in.

"Thank you, William, uhh, come in!" he walked in, glaring at Kaiya, who glared back. The two seemed like complete opposites. Kaiya seemed outgoing, loud, annoying. While William seemed quiet, shy, protective.

"You're welcome," William smiled. Kaiya looked around.

"I love what you've done with the place," he laughed, I hadn't gotten around to decorating it. A cupboard had found its way into my new home. However, I didn't remember it being there before.

"Oh, if you need any help, you can ask me. I help with furniture and stuff, I'm the assistant carpenter. I work with my uncle, Gotz," William seemed excited.

"Thank you! I would love some help!"
"So, who's the sleepy-head," Kaiya flicked his hair in the direction of Darren, who was still fast asleep in my bed.

"Kaiya, you know who it is," sighed William, Kaiya crossed his arms. I had only just noticed he was listening to music on his Ipod.

"Whatcha listening to?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Huh? Oh, My Plague, by Slipknot," I had no idea who they were.

"Kaiya, work," William growlled, Kaiya sighed.

"See ya later, cutie," Kaiya winked as he left, William sighed, then followed. Did Kaiya just call me Cutie?

I looked around a bit. Some of the furniture was already here when I had first arrived, like the couch, but I would maybe like to change a few things. I would love to change the colour of the couch, to something more, my style.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I love Slipknot. :) Diluted is like, my life song. :) (That probably isn't good.) =D