Sequel: Beautiful Hearts
Status: Anyone who wants to help me write this can, just tell me. Via: Comments, inbox, and/or profile. Comments are loved! =D Please?

Beautiful World

I'm nothing short of being one complete catastrophe!

I walked around town, my eyes stared at the ground. I wanted to get to know my new town, and everyone in it. I was hoping to do so under better circumstances than this. I felt incredibly guilty, "Hey there, Cutie!" called out the pesky voice of Kaiya.

"Go away," I mumbled rudely at him. He stepped off his skateboard, he wrapped one arm around my shoulders. I took a step away and glared at him.

"Whoa there! What did I do?" he actually looked shocked.

"EVERYTHING!" I screamed, he flinched.

"Well, I'm sorry! For whatever I did," he held no honesty in his eyes.

"Just, GO AWAY!" I shrieked, a blonde boy walked out of a small chicken farm.

"What's going on?" he asked. His hair spread out in random spikes, he wore glasses. I didn't have anything against glasses, but his were HUGE.

"Nothing, Rick," muttered Kaiya. I faced the jerk-face Kaiya, and poked my tongue at him.

"Hmm," Rick raised an eyebrow. Kaiya got back onto his skateboard and went away. Finally!
"What did he do?"

"Oh, nothing," I lied as I walked off. I found my way to an inn, I walked in. The place was busy, most of the tables were full. A girl with red, plaited hair was holding back tears. I sat at the only spare table, she walked over.

"What would you like?" she spoke quietly, she handed over a menu. I read it, then decided what I would like.

"Cookies, please," the girl lumbered off to the kitchen. I only just had enough money to pay for the food, oops.

Then, just as my luck would have it, Darren walked in. He scanned the room for a table. When he saw me, I was surprised he didn't stalk off. Instead, my breath quickened as he walked over. He sat on the other side of the table, "Hey there, Jess," he tried to hide how he really felt, but his sad eyes gave it away. Some people from another table were whispering to each other. They were talking about a 'new girl' and an 'emo freak' Agh! I hated people like that.

"Hey Darren, listen-" he cut me off.

"It's fine,"

"Really?" I was surprised, he had forgiven me?

"We only just met. You only just got here, I should have known you'd drool over Kaiya the major flirt and William the 'Strong, silent one'. I'm just an emo freak,"

"No! Listen! I'm not hitting on either of them! Kaiya was flirting with me! Oh, and there is NO WAY you're emo! There's no such thing, plus, your wrists aren't cut at all!" I tried to explain. At first I thought he wouldn't believe me, but then his eyes calmed.

"Thank-you!" he smiled hyperly again, much like when we just met.

William walked through the door, he walked over to our table, "Do you guys mind if I sit with you?"

"Not at all," Darren and I both said in perfect synchronization. We all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Darren! <3 William! </3 Kaiya, not so much...