Kill Me Slowly.

One

Image

Adriana Le Ramone was a mere 16 years old. She was in love too. With a man named Roy Anderson. He was her everything. The one to engulf her small hand with his large one when she was scared. The one to hold her when she was upset. The one to tell her he loved her every second of the day. Adriana loved her life there was no doubt about it. She didn't understand it though.

Adriana didn't understand why he loved her. She was nothing special. Just a waste of energy and space. Adriana never believed in God. The only thing he had brought her was Roy. Roy came on his own though so God didn't help with that either.

Her mother was murdered when she was 10. Her father drank himself to death when she was 14. She lives with her aunt now. Her aunt is a meth addict, and oh boy. When she gets mad... Adriana has the bruises to prove it. Of course, she has never told Roy about any of this. Love is supposed to be about being truthful right? Wrong. Well, wrong in Adriana's mind. She didn't know how to handle the reality of her fucked up life. So, she avoided it. Only focusing on Roy.

She dropped out of school two years ago, when her father died. Her aunt forced her to get a job. Probably the best decision of her life. Because, this is where she met Roy. At a small diner in the town of Maple Plain, Minnesota.

This job sucked though, she got less than minimum wage plus tips. That made her five dollars and 80 cents an hour. It was horrible. She worked 6 hours a day. At least it was enough to keep her from starving. Aunt Sicily never fed her. She ate out every night and never asked Adriana to accompany her. Adriana didn't mind though. The further away from her hideous aunt she was, the better.

Adriana also never understood why Roy loved her. She was a homely girl in her own opinion. She was a complete philistine too. Ignorance with will. Everything was wrong with this girl and it was all her dead parents fault.

Because of Adriana's recent birthday making her 16... she thought it would be best if she became emancipated. Living with Roy in his apartment instead. Yeah, Roy was 20. Not that that bothered Adriana. He was good in bed, really good. The more time with him, the better. Adriana was raped at age 12 by her neighbor who is a complete pedophile. Thank God he died. Ever since Adriana had let no one touch her, expect Roy.

She was rather chubby too. Well, at least that's what she thought about herself. Weighing in at 140 being 5'4. Adriana had a round face, poop brown eyes, damaged brown hair and a completely plain appearance overall. No one ever gave her a second glance. She always wished she looked like Jessica Alba or something. She wanted to be noticed.

Now Roy, he always got the looks from ladies. He was beyond gorgeous. Brown skin, hair, eyes and an insane body. Adriana had no idea why in the hell he would like her. She was hideous and had a terrible personality. She was soon bound to find out it was all a lie though.

Upon her return to Roy's house one day, she heard noises coming from his bedroom. She didn't like the sound of that. She sprinted up the stairs and burst open the door. What she found. Was horrifying, disturbing, revolting. Roy was fucking his own mother. Fucking incest. She knew it was too good to be true. She bolted from his house, Roy right on her trail. Adriana ran across the busy street, bad choice.

Not a bad choice in her hands though, it was bad for Roy because the second she turned around upon hearing tires screeching he was gone. Cars were sprawled all over the place. Adriana ran to the center of the commotion to find Roy. He was squashed like a pancake. Forever gone. The love of her life.

Adriana was never heard from again. The few friends she had discovered that a week after the death of Roy she ended her own life as well. Taking her aunt's gun and shooting herself straight through the brain. No one could say Adriana had a good life. Her life was terrible. Everyone hurt her or died on her.

The last thought that crossed Adriana's mind before she killed herself was the way Roy held her hand, so caring, caressing.

Adriana was 16 and in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot for this contest

I completely destroyed the idea of the picture haha. I saw it and immediately the black color made me think it must be a depressing story. So, it is.

Enjoy it if you read it.