Status: Completed

The Greatest Love Chemistry

The Greatest Love Chemistry

Without the knowledge of the royal family, Princess Lynette NaCl departed her life while giving birth to her twins Sanya Sodium Nitrate and Saya Silver Chloride.

NaCl + AgNO3 → NaNO3 + AgCl ↓

Saya AgCl went together with her mother while Sanya NaNO3 grew up with the persons who had helped Princess Lynette NaCl. Twenty years after, Prince Artemis H2O2 was wandering roundabout the town. At that instant, Sanya NaNO3 was told about the tunnel where her parents frequently met each other. Accidentally, Prince Artemis H2O2 fell down on the “Funnel Tunnel” and landed alongside Sanya NaNO3. This event made them instantly friends. Prince Artemis H2O2 had a strange feeling when he first saw Sanya NaNO3 and same thing feels Sanya NaNO3.

A news came to the king that his daughter Princess Lynette NaCl already passed away. This made his heart softed and decided to seek out for his granddaughter. His sources told him that his granddaughter has a bizzare birthmark shaped like a “volumetric flask” on her wrist.

Another day, Prince Artemis H2O2 agreed to introduce Sanya NaNO3 to his grandparents. Upon taking a notice to Sanya NaNO3, the king sighted a birthmark on the wrist of the girl. It was exactly the birthmark that was described to him by his sources. As he had came up to a conclusion that she was his long lost granddaughter, tears of pleasure ran down from his acquitted eyes. He swiftly yelled, “Oh my granddaughter!” Sanya NaNO3 was brought into dullness upon hearing the king. The king told her that he is King Atomic Number HCl, the father of Princess Lynette NaCl. Sanya NaNO3 thenceforth was brought into bliss upon knowing that she had found her family. Prince Artemis H2O2 realized and told Sanya NaNO3 about his strange feelings for her and these was because they were of the same bloodlines; they were cousins.

The king loved Sanya NaNO3 so much because she is the only treasure Princess Lynette NaCl had left for the kingdom and it’s the only way to remember her beloved daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I would just like to say that this is just a concise story so it's just short. :-) I'm not really writing long stories actually. This is just a short story regarding Chemistry so I hope you chemistry lovers would read and comment my story! Thank you very much!

The third chemical reaction here is the same thing with the second, combination.

Princess Lynette Sodium Chloride + Father Shugarl Silver Nitrate → Sanya Sodium Nitrate + Saya Silver Chloride. However, Silver Chloride is insoluble so it precipitated and that's why Saya Silver Chloride died.

NaCl + AgNO3 → NaNO3 + AgCl ↓

In here, Sodium Chloride reacted with Silver Nitrate forming the compounds Sodium Nitrate and Silver Chloride but Silver Chloride is insoluble so it precipitated.