Let's Bend the Rules.

On The Bus

Rhydan's PoV

"Excuse me, you get back here I need to talk to you" I call after Zaria as she storms past Danny and I.

She stops dead and turns to me.

"What?" She snaps

"Danny told me you were talking to-" Zaria cuts me off.

"Yes, okay yes, I was talking to Gerard. But you know what Rhydan? I don't care! I don't care what all of you think, I'm going to be friends with him and that's that!" She screams at me. I step back in shock, right back into Danny's chest. I hear him breath in sharply but I ignore it.

"You talked to Gerard?" I ask her, frowning.

"What?" She asks, confused.

"You said you talked to Gerard. Why'd you talk to Gerard?" I ask her in a fluster.

"Didn't you…?" Zaria trails off. "I thought you knew"

"No, I was going to ask what you were talking to Dad about" I tell her.
I begin to frown at her.

"Oh um…"Zaria trails off and looks towards the bus.

"ZARIA!" Someone calls from behind Danny and I. Zaria looks over her shoulder and I see Dougie running towards us.

I hear the door shut and when I turn around the spot Zaria was standing in is empty.

"What's going on Danny?" I ask him, turning around to face him, glaring.

Danny sighs and tells me about how he and the guys ran in on Zaria.
Dougie comes up behind me,

"What did you say to her?" I ask him immediately.

"Just to stay away from him" Dougie shrugs.

"You idiot! What did you do that for? Don't you know that whenever she's given an order she does the opposite!" I shriek. I let out and exasperated sigh and walk into the bus.

"Zaria, I need to talk to you" I call through the bus.

"Go away Dan" She shouts.
The door from behind me opens and Dougie and Danny appear.

"Guys stay outside" I tell them.

"No, I'm going to talk to her" Dougie insists pushing himself past me.

Dougie's PoV

I walk down to where the bunks are and kneel down beside the one which the curtain is drawn across.
I knock on the wood of the bed and wait until Zaria draws it back.
When she does I give her a small smile.

"I'm not in the mood" She mumbles and turns her back towards me.

I place my hand on her back, crawl in next to her and lie in the same position she is, with my back towards the outside of the bed and myself facing her.

"Dougie, this thing isn't big enough for the two of us" She tells me.

"No, it's just not big enough for you to escape while I try and talk to you" I correct her.

"Ugh, just tell me what you want" Zaria cries in frustration.

"I want you to be with me" I tell her simply, placing a hand on her hip.

"You already have me" She mumbles.

"Yes, but I don't want you running off with Gerard and leaving me looking like a fool" I tell her.

Zaria turns to face me. Awkwardly. But she manages it.

"I'd never do that Dougie" She whispers to me.

"Good" I reply.

"You should trust me more that" Zaria says, looking hurt.

"I do, it's him I don't trust" I tell her.

"Well can you trust me enough to tell you if he tries anything?" She asks me.

I think for a moment.

"Yeah" I tell her.

"Good" She smiles and moves forwards kissing me softly.
I pull her towards me and bite her lip. All of this turning into a very heated make-out session.
Zaria groans as my tongue clashes against hers. My hands slowly inching up her flowing white top.
Her hands run though my hair and pulls me closer to her, entwining our legs.

Our breathing becomes hot and fast, but nether one of us break the heated kiss.
Finally my hand reaches up her top successfully I feel around her back for a minute for the clasp.
Zaria pulls away for a minute as her bra falls off her.
For minute I thought she was going to stop, but instead she just wrenches the curtain across the lower bunk bed and her lips are back on mine again.

Rhydan's PoV

"You okay?" Danny asks me, his arms wrapped around me as I lay my head against his chest. His head fits perfectly above my head.

"Yeah… I don't want Zaria seeing Gerard" I tell him.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he won't do anything to her Rhy" Danny tries to reassure me.

"I hope so" I mutter back. Feeling the fabric of his deep blue hoodie brush off the side of my cheek.

"I love you Danny" I tell him looking up at him and smiling. Danny grins.

"Is this a daily thing? Telling each other how much we love each other?" He smiles. I nod and stand on my tippy toes.

"Yeah, now tell me how much you love me" I demand grinning, raising to his height.

"How heated are our kisses?" Danny asks randomly.

I frown at him, "Very… why?"

"Well I love you as much as those kisses are heated" He tells me.

"Danny, that doesn't really make sense" I tell him, trying to work out what he means.

"Sure it does" he whispers sending tingles down my back.
His lips kiss my bare neck. His stubble scratching off my exposed skin softly.

He reaches my lips and I shove him into the wall as they make contact.
Danny lifts me up by the knees and turns around so my back is against the wall and he's holding me up, my knees wrapped around his waist.

I feel a gust of wind fly over me, my eyes snap open and as I see the door of the bus open I pull away from Danny, who let's me fall to the floor at the sound of a voice.

"Rhydan what are you doing on the floor?" He asks me.

"Danny and I were just messing and he dropped me" I mutter as Danny helps me up.
Dad gives Danny a one look over then returns to me.

"Where's your sister?"

"In the bunks, she and Dougie are talking" I tell him.

Dad makes his way out of the room before Danny makes eye contact with me.

"That was so close" He mutters. I smile.

"But it's the fun of it babe, Zaria and Dougie have been down there a while" I comment.

"Do you think…?" Danny asks. My eyes widen as a scream comes from the bunk room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pleeeeeeeease comment. when I get this series half way done I'm gonna start the sequel for JJ!