Let's Bend the Rules.

Life's Not Fair

Zaria's PoV

My father just walked in on Dougie and I, in the bunk rooms.
Shit

I screamed, what else could I do. My top was off and so was Dougie's. I instantly hid behind Dougie, hiding myself.

The worst thing is, he doesn't say anything. He just walks away.
Dougie turns around to talk to me.
My eyes are wide,

"Shit" I whisper.

"What do we do?" He asks me, I grab my top that was thrown to the end of the bed.

"I have to go talk to him Dougie. He told me that we can't rush this relationship, and that if he found out we slept with each other too soon... He'd..." I trail off.

"He'd what Zaria?" Dougie asks me seriously.

"Ban us from seeing each other" I moan.

"But we slept with each other on the first date" He tells me, grinning slightly.

"Yeah I know, but he doesn't know tha-"

"ZARIA! GET OUT HERE NOW!" My father yells.
My hands start to shake.

"Oh God" I mutter, abandoning my bra and pulling the white flowing top over my head.

I crawl over Dougie and roll out of the bunk and fall onto the floor.
"You okay?"

"Yeah" I mutter then lean up inside the bunk and kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Wish me luck" I mutter.

"Good luck" He whispers, then kisses the tip of my nose. I smile at him then stand up, straightening out my outfit I prepare myself for the worst.

I walk quietly down the narrow hall like thing,
Coming into what you could call a kitchen, I see Danny and Rhydan avoiding having a conversation with dad, all three are sitting at a booth.

Rhydan looks up as I come into the room and gives me a look.

"'Uhm..." I say. Dad looks towards me.

"Sit" He orders. I immediately take the nearest seat at the table and sit across from him.

Placing my hands on my lap, I start to fidget with my fingers.

"What was that?" He asks me in a dark tone.

"Erm... What was what?" I ask, playing stupid - always works.

"Don't be stupid Zaria, what was that you and Dougie were doing in the bedroom?" He snaps. I jump slightly.

I think it's worse that Rhydan and Danny are in the room, observing what's going on.

"Erm, we were just messing around" I shrug.
An intake of breath is suddenly heard.
Dad's head snaps suddenly around to stare at Rhydan.
What?

"Messing around? Is that what you call that?" He asks, not me but Rhydan.

Rhydan's shaking. Right I'm oficially confused.

"N-n-no, me and Danny were just messing with each other" She stutters.
That sounds worse!

"With each other?" Dad narrows his eyes.

A cough comes from behind me, and Dougie slides into the booth next to me.
He takes my hand and gives me a small squeeze. I give him a small smile, while my sister stutters out replies to my father's questions.

"Rhydan, is there something going on that I don't know about?" He asks her.

"No daddy" She replies, looking him dead in the eye.
I guess after five years of lying she's a pro at this stage.

"Alright, I believe you" He nods. Rhydan smiles, but then he turns to me. Noticing Dougie sitting next to me.

"I'll get to the point" Dad says.

"Mr. Simons, I just wanted to s-"

"You are not to date my daughter any more Dougie" He cuts him off.
I feel the blood run cold in my body.

"What?" I gasp, staring at him.

"I've heard the rumours of how you act, I don't want you dating her" He tells Dougie.

"Dad, I'm not doing that" I tell him fiercly.

"And if I find out you have been dating secretly behind my back, I will drop McFLY" He continues.

Danny and Dougie gasp at the same time.

"Dad! That's not fair!" Rhydan shouts,I jump. I can hardly talk, I'm about to loose Dougie only after dating him a couple of days and if I fight to keep him, I'm putting not only his, but the rest of the bands career at risk.
I can't possibly win.

"Life's not fair" He says, before standing up and walking out of the bus.

I start to cry into Dougie's shirt, while he strokes my back softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE comment.
I comment EVERYONE'S stories.
Well everyone's I read. and if you want me to read your stories, just tell me.
I love reading stories!!
Comment me and I'll get the next chapter out sooner... promise!