Let's Bend the Rules.

The Mother Of All Fillers

Zaria

We’ve been on tour for two weeks now with McFLY, the only issue I have is… lack of showers. The water runs cold too quickly and the cramped conditions take time to adjust too, also you rarely have any time to yourself and nearly every night there is a show. I go to bed with a thumping headache almost every night.
On the upside, Dougie and I are dating, yay! But then we really haven’t been put to the test as we’re able to be open in front of the guys and Rhydan.
Speaking of Rhydan, letting her and Danny sleep in the same bed was definitely not a good idea, I don’t think I need to go into anymore detail. And I’m the only one that hears it because I go to bed first, I get tired easily - I’m always first up though.
But, my already disturbed dreams, seem to be even shorter with the sounds coming from the bed over. Seriously, that is something a girl doesn’t need to hear, especially coming from her older sister and her sister’s boyfriend.
Sometimes I do wish that they would get us another bus already for Rhydan and myself, but then I think being around Rhydan too much on my own, would push me to the limit and I’d snap at her. We are sisters after all. Apparently we might not even get our own bus as we’re on tour for another month and there is a shortage of them in the company, they’re all being used. Ugh.

“I dibs the shower first!” I scream, running into the bus, soaking wet.

“Nu-uh!” Rhydan yells, also dripping with water.

“HEY! We just did a TWO HOUR show! I think it’s fair if one of us get a shower first… ‘specially me” Danny yells, close behind Rhydan.

“NO WAY! I’m a girl! Which means…” I grab my stuff from my bed (I thought ahead, being a smart girl and all) and run into the small bathroom, “HA!” I shout. Rhydan bangs on the door, just as I lock it.

“ZARIA! GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!” She yells. I laugh to myself.

“Nope” I tell her simply.

“Ugh” She screams and I hear her muttering to Danny about going to a hotel down the road.

“EW! RHYDAN I DON’T NEED TO HEAR THAT!” I scream at her, slightly freaked out.

“To have a shower you freak” Rhydan replies. Oh.
Ten minutes later I walk out of the bathroom and into the bunks. Dressed in a towel.

“Hey” A voice says, I nearly jump out of my skin. The curtain on Dougie’s bunk draws back and I look down at him.

“Hello” I smile, grabbing my underwear and putting it on awkwardly, underneath the towel.

“’Choo doing?” He smiles.

“Getting dressed, d’you mind not looking?” I ask him pleasantly.

“Erm… yes I do mind” He replies. My face falls.

“Dougie you pervert, turn around!” I tell him, he smiles widely and shakes his head like a child.

“No” He says in a sing-song voice.

“I need to get dressed” I tell him. He winks at me cheekily,

“I’ve a better idea” He smirks, “How about you come in here with me?” He gives me one of those smiles, where he shows his perfect teeth. Oh me oh mi, I hate when he smiles like that. My stomach flips.

“No” I say sternly. I will not sleep with Dougie. I’m not an idiot, I know where it’ll lead if I lie in his bunk with him. Dougie and I haven’t gone anywhere near that stage since the time we got caught by my father. I’m determined to make this a proper relationship, I don’t want to be just a fucking shagging buddy to him. Dougie sighs.

“Alright I’m leaving” He mutters and slinks out of the bed. I smirk to myself, silently gloating and get changed quickly, towel drying my hair and moisturizing my face all before Rhydan and Danny come back from the hotel for a ‘shower’. Uhuh.

The front door bangs open and I make my way into the main room quickly. Danny and Rhydan come through, holding hands.
“I just booked us in for the night in a five star hotel” Rhydan announces. I give her a frowning look.

“Why?”

“So we can all get proper rest and have proper showers” She tells me, close to rolling her eyes. I glare at her.

“Okay” I mumble and slump down onto the couch next to Dougie, resting my heavy head on his shoulder. I hate being sleep deprived.

“Leave here whenever you feel necessary, I booked you all under your own names. Enjoy” And Rhydan and Danny almost run out of the room. Eager much?
I get up and walk slowly to the bunk rooms, to be greeted by Danny and Rhydan shoving things into a rucksack.

“Yo” I say, grabbing my own bag and putting in a fresh pair of clothes and underwear, my I-pod, phone, charger, laptop, purse, toothbrush, washing essentials and other crap.

“Hey are you going to the hotel now?” Rhydan asks me, sitting down on her bed, obviously finished. I nod and sling the bag over my head, the strap resting on my left shoulder while the actual bags lies on my right, beside my waist. “Right well you can walk over with me and Danny if you want”.
I shake my head.

“No I’m okay, you guys have your ‘alone’ time” I tell them and walk into the main room where Dougie is still sitting.

“Yellow” I say and sit down next to him, his eyes are fixed to the screen. He’s watching Friends and Rachel is in a very revealing dress.

“Blue” He responds.

“Pink - Ha I win!” I laugh. Dougie smiles at me and takes his eyes off the screen. “Are you coming to the hotel?”

“Uhm… well I wasn’t planning to for another while, but sure” And he stands up, takes me by the hand and drags me to the bunk rooms, which are now empty. I wait for Dougie to pack his bag and lay on his bed, listening to my I-pod through one ear.

Asking Dougie to go to the hotel wasn’t really leading him on was it? Damn, I hope not. I don’t really want to sleep with him yet… or well, I don’t want to sleep with him on the bus. But maybe…
I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what the days brings, if it happens it happens.

A small pressure suddenly appears on my legs and I look down to see Dougie looking at me innocently.
“Ready to go?”

I nod and stand up, he takes me by the hand and we walk out of the bus, into the freezing cold air. Damn, it’s cold, but I ignore the pains I get in my hands from being in a warm bus and then facing them against the harshness of the cold air. I was a little stupid to do that, although at least the hand which is placed in Dougie’s is warm.

He’s lucky, he remembered to wear a hoodie, not that he doesn’t always wear one in the first place. I swear his body heat just doesn’t change. He’s always fine. We can be outside in the freezing cold and he’ll have a hoodie on and not be cold, but then we go into a really warm room and he won’t be roasting and still have the hoodie on. He is one odd person.

We walk across the parking lot, hand in hand, stride to stride. If an onlooker was to see this, it’d be obvious we were together. The silence is broken by Dougie.
“You’ve got icicles forming on your face” He whispers into my ear. I stop and instantly put a hand to my face, feeling only the smooth texture of my skin. I narrow my eyes at him and start walking again while Dougie laughs.

“I mean you’re obviously cold, why didn’t you bring your hoodie?” He asks. Oh. I’m such a retard. Is it even possible for icicles to grow on peoples skin in not even five minutes?

“I dunno, I didn’t know it’d be this cold”
Dougie shrugs and we exit the parking lot. I look around.

“Danny said that to get to the hotel we walk down to the round-about, take a left and continue walking for about five minutes and we’ll see it” I repeat. Dougie moans.

“We have to walk all that way?” I roll my eyes and nod my head. Really Dougie a ten minute walk won’t kill you, you run on stage for two hours nearly every night!

I start to walk but Dougie doesn’t move. Doesn’t he get, that when we don’t walk the blood doesn’t pump around the body as fast as it does when we stand still, making the body not as warm and I’m completely frozen?!

“Lets get a taxi, you’re cold anyway” He says and waves one down from across the street. Well I’m not objecting.

~_\*/_~

I enter Dougie’s room and place my bag on the bed. Rhydan, being her typical self got us joining rooms. I laughed when I found out. Dougie, being his typical self, smirked.

“Food” Dougie sighs and takes a bar from the mini fridge. I sit down on his bed, bouncing slightly and wait for him to turn his attention back to me.
He finally stops paying attention to eating his bar and turns around with a smile on his lips.

I return the smile and shuffle up the bed, lying on the side closest to the window.
“Hey you” He whispers to me, crawling up the bed, his knees on either side of my legs and his hands on either side of my face.

“Hi” I say in a squeaky voice. Dougie bends down and kisses my lips softly.

“I’m hungry” He mutters, breaking away from the wanted kiss. I pout.

“You just ate” I protest quietly.

“Not for that” His lips are on my neck, hovering slightly, teasing me. “For you” I concentrate on my breathing as my lungs seemed to have decided to shut off from the closeness Dougie’s body is to mine, I open my mouth, but don’t know what to say. I mean really how is someone supposed to answer that?
Due to my silence Dougie seems to get the wrong idea and pulls away slightly. “But if you want to take it slower-” I stop him with a forced kiss, breathing heatedly into his mouth.

“No”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I know it's a filler, but I can't just jump right into the next 'thing'
another chapter to be posted soon.
sorry about the gap, lots of drama happening at home and I just don't really have that much time anymore.
Halloween yesterday!
my friends got so smashed it was funny.

Corinne just walked right infront of a car!
"It'll stop!"
Just barely.. haha.

:)