Let's Bend the Rules.

Happy Birthday!

“Happy Birthday babe” This is the greeting I receive, waking me up. I smile and open my eyes slowly. Danny’s face is perched between my neck and shoulder, he’s kissing my shoulder blade softly.

“Good morning” I yawn and turn around in his arms, which are wrapped around me protectively. Danny gives me a smile and kisses me softly.

“It is. Sleep alright?” He whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine I nod my head and let my eyes drop.
The hotel room is bright, we really should have shut the curtains last night before getting so occupied. I shield my eyes and try to fall back asleep.

“We have to get up Honey” Danny tells me. I shake my head stubbornly. The one morning we can sleep in while in a nice hotel room and he won’t let me. He’s mean. “C’mon, your dad is coming in an hour and a half” He reminds me. “And we both need to shower”

I peek open my eyes slightly and shake my head, “Danny” I whisper, “Shut up” He lets out a chuckle and I smile.

“No, we’re getting up. We need breakfast as well before your dad comes” He tells me. Why does he keep going on about my dad? He’s not coming for another hour and a half, can’t we just not worry about him them?

“But I want to sleep” I whisper, putting my hands on his chest, feeling safe wrapped up in Danny’s arms.

“Rhy” He says and I sigh. Damn, he’s serious. He really wants me to get up.

“Fine, lets go shower then” I say in a sulk and kick off the blankets, revealing my naked body to the cold. I shiver violently, forgetting I wasn’t wearing anything. Danny shakes his head and rolls his eyes, then reaches out to grab the duvet and places it back over us.

“You forgot you weren’t wearing pyjamas didn’t you?” He asks me, trying not to laugh but the corners of his lips are deceiving him.

“Shut up” I mutter and before letting my body sink into the nice warmth feeling I sit up.
Danny’s arms fall from around me as I slink out of the bed and walk towards my bag. I bend down to grab my towel and Danny wolf whistles. I turn around to glare at him.
He just laughs in response, “It’s not like you haven’t seen it all before” I roll my eyes and Danny shrugs.

“Still hot” He mutters and gets out of the bed. I retrieve my towel, it being obviously at the very bottom of my bag like always, making me spill all the contents out of the bag onto the floor.

I walk into the bathroom with all my bathroom products, I hate using hotel stuff, you never know who has used that soap before you and where it’s been. All the shampoo’s and stuff, they’re just so cheap. I never use the towels either. It’s not my fault, I think I just have an actual fear against it.

I turn on the large shower and hang the towel on the hook next to the door,
“Dans?” I call, he comes to the door with a towel in his hand and two dressing gowns. I smile at him and he gives me a wink.

“Already got it for ya love” He smiles and hands me my dressing gown. He knows me too well.

We get into the shower and I let the warm water run down me. Finally feeling clean. The showers in the bus aren’t exactly satisfactory with five other people on board. Danny runs his hands down my shoulders, I just close my eyes and lean my head against him as his hands lather me with the soap. The hot water beating it off me.
I can’t believe I’m going to not be able to be a couple with Danny later, it’s quite depressing, I’ve never not been with him properly on my birthday. It was the day we spent together as a couple and I always loved every second of it. This year, my father and family members have to come along. It just sucks.
Danny’s humming in my ear as his hands caress around my stomach, I smile and turn around to him and place my hands around his neck.

“I love you” I state and kiss his chest. Danny smiles down at me,

“I love you too” He whispers back and pulls me close to him, kissing me.

We get out of the shower a half an hour later, I pull the towel around my head and grab Danny’s dressing gown. He gets out after me and wraps the towel around his lower half. For some reason I never use my own dressing gown. Danny’s just smells nice. It’s a weird routine we have, I always insist on having mine there, but I never use it.
The blue fluffy material is warm against my skin. I sit on the closed toilet seat and watch as Danny struggles making his towel stay on his body. I give him a smirk and beckon him forwards, he takes a couple of steps and I wrap the towel around him tightly and tuck the edge into the inner layer. Danny holds out his hand for me.

“We’ve got an hour to get ready” He informs me and we both walk to the bedroom and begin to ready ourselves for the day ahead.

I decide on dressing in skinny black jeans with my favourite black boots and a deep purple halter neck top. I blow-dry my hair and sit down at the small dressing table with my bag of make-up.

“What you doing?” Danny asks me. I look at him through the mirror as I put on my concealer.

“Putting on make-up” I tell him, rubbing it into my skin.

“Why?” He asks. I sigh. This is getting too repetitive.

“Danny you’ve seen me wear make-up many times before” I tell him, starting to apply my foundation.

“But you don’t need to wear it” He insists. I stop and look at him through the mirror. He’s insane.

“Yes. I do and even when I don’t… it makes me feel better” I tell him shrugging and continue. Danny shakes his head and a knock comes on the door. Danny goes to answer it while I continue with my make-up.

“Dougie and Zaria are at your service!” Dougie shouts running into the room and taking a leap onto the bed. Suddenly he jumps up and takes one look around the room, sniffs the air and then turns to Danny and gawps.

“YOU GUYS HAD SEX!” He screams. I turn around and look at him, half mortified, half astonished.

“What the-? How? Huh?” I ask him, looking from him to Danny. Danny shrugs.

“He’s a sex robot, he just knows these things” He tells me. Zaria walks awkwardly into the room, I’m assuming Dougie’s accusation didn’t make her feel very comfortable.

“Dad rang me, he asked why you didn’t answer your phone” She glares. I shrug and finish up my eye shadow then apply my mascara and eyeliner.

“I was in the shower” I tell her, concentrating.

“So why didn’t you answer it?” Zaria snaps at Danny.

“Because he was with her” Dougie snorts. Zaria makes a face of disgust.

“Dougie please don’t tell me these things” She whimpers, smiling a little. Finally finished my eye make up I stand up, shove all my stuff into my bag.

“He said he’s going to be here in around half an hour” She tells me. I nod.

“Well lets go get some food, I’m starving” I say and take Danny’s hand. He takes the key card and passes it to me, I place it in my bag and the four of us go down to breakfast. Tom and Harry are already eating at a large table for six. They look a little lonely by themselves. Dougie, Danny, Zaria and myself join them.

“You shouldn’t get such a big table when it’s just the two of you” Dougie tells them, picking up a menu and sitting down.

“We knew you were coming down and Happy Birthday Rhydan” Tom tells me. I give him a smile and thank him.

“Yeah, Happy Birthday. Did you get any presents yet?” Harry asks me. I frown.

“No” And I look towards Danny who keeps his head bent, looking away from me. “And I don’t think I’ll be receiving any either”

“Oh shit! It’s your birthday!” Dougie gasps, dropping the menu. He’s not that quick is he?

“Yes Dougie” I nod, giving him a smile.

“Crap… if I knew it was your birthday I would’ve bought you a present” He says, fishing in his pocket. “Something like this” He grins and passes me a small velvet, flat, rectangular, blue box. I’m shocked.

“It’s from me and Zaria. Go on, open it” He smiles. My eyes widen, I cannot believe he bought me something. That’s so nice!
I take the small box into my hands and open it, inside are two gorgeous pair of diamond earrings. Is he serious? I nearly drop the box and stare at Dougie whose on my right.

“Oh my god” I whisper.

“What is it?” Tom asks me, I turn around the box to show him and he looks immediately at Dougie and then at Zaria.

“You two are crazy mental. Those things cost a bundle!” Harry shouts loud enough for some people to stop and look.

“But enough that we can afford” Dougie glares at Tom and Harry.

“Thanks guys” I gush and immediately take them out and place them on my ears.

“Danny, you’ve just gotten shown up by your best mate on your girlfriend’s birthday” Harry sniggers and Zaria hits him.

“Hey. You two shut it, I got her something” Danny snaps at them. “I’m just giving it to her later when we go out to dinner” He mumbles.

“Danny, really it’s okay if you didn’t get me anything” I tell him softly. But he shakes his head.

“I did babe, I got you something. I’m just saving it ‘cause it’s the best present and you always save the best till last” He tells me. I nod my head. Well what else am I supposed to do?

“Okay, I believe you” I tell him and kiss his cheek.

“Rhydan?” A deep voice comes from behind me. I jump and turn around to see my father and mother standing behind me. I freeze. Oh crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, this was long and I meant to post this earlier but...

I WENT TO SEE McFLY!!!!!!!!!
lol. anyways. here you go.
please comment!
Xx