Let's Bend the Rules.

Oh Shit

Zaria’s PoV

I wake up to someone calling me softly.

Zaria, wake up” It’s Dougie’s voice calling me.

My eyes flutter open as I look at Dougie, he’s topless and in boxers, I smile at this view.

“Hey” I say, my voice a little horse.

He hands me a mug,

“Coffee?” He asks. I accept it.

“Thank you” I say and take a drink of the black coffee.

“How’d you sleep?” He asks, sitting on my side of the bed. Causing the bed to sink a little.

I place the mug on the table beside me, and beckon him forwards with my index finger.

He moves closer to me, and I kiss him lightly on the lips.

“I slept really good, your bed is comfy” I tell him.

He smiles,

“Yeah, it was expensive” He mumbles.

Holding the blanket in place I kiss him again, and again and again.

His arm reaches past me and he places his mug on the table, then is appears around my back.
I pull him on top of me.

“Zaria” He mutters, and I continue kissing him,

“Mhm” I mumble.

“Work…” He says.

“What?” I ask him, pulling away long enough so he can get out his sentence.

“I gotta get to work” I tell him.

“Where?”

“You’re dads” He tells me.

“Oh, I guess I should go then” I say.

“Okay, do you want a ride home?”

“Uhm… are you sure?”

“Yeah, no problem, just be ready in fifteen minutes” He says.

“Uhm… Dougie, I just wanted to say that, well last night was…”

He kisses my forehead.

“I know” He replies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhydan’s PoV

The sun shines in my eyes, I groan and raise my hand to my fore-head blocking out the sun rays.

“Danny” I groan.

“Mmh” He moans, turning to face me, his hand slips around my waist.

I move that little bit closer to him so I can feel his presence a centimetre away.
He starts breathing a little heavier, telling me he’s falling asleep again.

“Babe, what’s the time?” I ask him.

He groans, “Rhy, sleep” He mumbles into my neck.

“I can’t the sun is in my eyes” I tell him whispering.

“Uhh, so go shut the blinds” He mumbles, turning his back to me.

“Wow I can just feel how much I’m loved right now” I mumble,
I wait five seconds until Danny turns around.

“Babe, I love you, but I have to sleep” He says.

“Okay, fine” I sigh.

He kisses the bridge of my nose.

“Thank you” He mumbles and I soon hear the soft rumbling of his snores.

I shake my head from the behaviour of Danny and carefully slip out of bed, heading for the shower.

=====================================================

Half way through washing myself the bathroom door opens and Danny walks in.

“Babe! Why are you in here?” I ask him, pouring the shower cream into my hand.

“I couldn’t sleep knowing you weren’t next to me” He shouts.

I laugh,

“So what do you do every other night when I’m not here?” I ask him.

“I’m deprived of sleep, that’s why I’m always so tired”

I watch him through the glass, and he starts taking off his boxers.

“What you’re saying isn’t making any sense, because when we are together, we don’t sleep at night” I yell.

The glass door opens a little and Danny walks in.

“Yeah I know” He mumbles rubbing my shoulders.

I lean my head against his chest while letting the water pour down my body.

"Can't you wait till I'm out to have a shower?" I ask him, closing my eyes as Danny takes the lufa from my hand and starts rubbing it up and down my back.

"No, cause that would be boring and I'd get lonely." He mumbles, and kisses my shoulder blade, I smile and let him continue.

And before you ask, no Danny and I did NOT mess around in the shower.

While I sit at the dressing table and blow drying my hair I look at Danny through the mirror as he gets changed, the noise of the hair dryer ringing through my ears. I catch Danny's eye and he smiles at me, which I return.

I quickly blow dry my hair, letting it stay half wet I turn it off and apply my make-up.

Danny watches as he is already finished getting ready and sits at the end of the bed, watching me as I apply my foundation.

"What are you doing?" He asks me,

"Putting on makeup" I tell him simply picking up my eye shadow brush and press it against my black eye shadow.

"Why?" Danny asks curiously.

"To cover up my blemishes" I tell him, trying to concentrate hard.

"Do you put that stuff on every morning?" he asks me, his eyes narrowed.

"Yes Danny"

"Oh, never noticed" He mumbles.

"After five years? But you sit there and watch me put it on every morning!" I say smiling.

"Yeah, I notice then, but all the other times I think you're just going natural" He shrugs.

"Awe, you're sweet" I tell him, leaning back and kissing his cheek.

He smiles.

"Right, do you want to go home first or off to the place I call hell?" He asks.

"Home I guess, just to drop off stuff" I tell him.

He nods.

"Are we ready?" He asks.

"Yes we are" I smile at him which he returns.

I get into Danny's car, and we soon pull up outside me house.

"Who owns that car?" Danny asks me, pointing to a silver Volvo just outside our drive-way.

"I dunno" I reply, shrugging.

"Hang on, that's Dougie's car" Danny says,

"Why is Dougie here?" I wonder aloud.

Danny shrugs and walks me to the front door.

I ring the button and Zaria comes to the door a minute later.

"Where the hell were you! Why didn't you come home last night?" She snaps at me.

"Chill woman, I stayed at Danny's" I tell her.

"And I stayed at Dougie's" Zaria says, my eyes grow wide.

"So you didn't tell them I wasn't gonna be home?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "And I'm guessing you didn't tell them I wasn't gonna be home either" She says, "Because Dad's giving out shit to me"

"Great!" I shout.

"What's the matter?" Danny asks me.

"Oh, God, Danny you better go, Dougie's in here getting shouted at by my dad" Zaria advises him, "And you two aren't even supposed to be dating" She mumbles off to herself.

"Yeah, I'll call you later okay?" I say, he nods and I kiss him on the cheek before going inside the house.

"RHYDAN! GET IN HERE NOW!" Dad's voice shouts.

I freeze up and Zaria squeezes my hand for support as Danny looks back at me.

I take a deep breath and walk into the kitchen; Dougie is there with my mum and dad, look scared shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, I've had this writen up so long and forgot to post it!
So sorry!
But it's out now!
=]
x