Let's Bend the Rules.

Arguments

Zaria's PoV

I watched as my dad and Gerard sit in his office later that day.

The guys are in recording and Rhydan is off sorting out files for a new band.

I lean against the wall, waiting for them to finish.

I felt quite bad for Gerard honestly, I mean all he wanted was to have a nice date with Rhydan. She never gave him a chance and then it must have been hard also because Dougie and I were there too.

It was of course inexcusable what he said about Dougie and the band and they way he acted towards Rhydan, I didn't hear what he said to her but I'm sure it wasn't pleasant talk.

The two men stand up and the door suddenly opens, Gerard gives me a small smile which I respond.

"Are you okay?" I ask him gently.

"Yeah, sorry about the other night, I don't know what came over me" He mumbles walking past me.
I clasp onto his elbow and drag him back.

"Look Gerard, don't think anything about it, you knew she wasn't available, you were only putting yourself out to get hurt" I tell him softly with a small smile.

"Yeah I guess you're right, thanks Zaria" He says then walks down the hall before stopping again and walking back to me, "You're different then them. In a good way" He says smiling slightly.

I smile at him broadly.
"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself" I reply.

"Do you think we could be… friends?" He asks me softly.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that" I respond "Will I give you my number" I ask him.
He nods as I take a pen out of my bag.

"Write it on my hand" He says. I nod and write it on his left hand.

"Zaria" A voice from behind me calls just as I put the cap back on the fountain pen.
I turn around and see five guys standing behind me.

"Hey guys and dad" I reply smiling at them.

"What's going on here?" Dougie asks me, sharply.

"Just talking Doug" I tell him shrugging and then turning back to Gerard, "Just call anytime, we can do drinks" I tell him.

He nods and smiles, gives me a quick hug then walks off.

I turn around to see four guys staring at me, dad had gone back into his office.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Danny asks and glares at Gerard's back.

"What? I was only talking to him" I shrug.

"Only talking to him, why would you even consider that?" Harry asks me incredulously.

"And what was that about drinks?" Tom asks me angrily.

Wow that kind of shocked me, I never thought of Tom as an angry kind of jealous person. Weird.

"Excuse me, but I'm old enough and bold enough to decide who can be my friends and who can't be, you guys might not approve of him, but I do. Now excuse me" I say, walking past them and into my dads office.

Yes I told them off, but they have no right to tell me what to do.

I slam the door and my father looks up at me shocked.

"Zaria!" He shouts.

"Sorry, they were just annoying me. Anyways I need to talk to you about this tour" I tell him.

"Alright, sit down" He tells me indicating the seat across from him.

I sit down, cross my legs and look up at him, but before I can say anything my father opens his mouth.

"Zaria, I've been thinking about- well I'm not sure about the, 'you and Dougie' situation" He tells me.
My jaw drops.

"But dad-" I argue but he cuts me off.

"No, listen. I didn't say you aren't allowed to see each other, I just said I wasn't sure. But if I find out something has happened, I will be making sure you don't see him again" He warns me.

"Something like what?" I ask him, hoping what he's about to say is not what's running through my head.

"Something like you two sleeping together to soon" He tells me.

I blink at him.

"Erm…. Do we have to talk about this?" I ask him, "I'm a big girl and I have respect for myself" I tell him awkwardly.

He nods, "Okay I trust you, go on anyway what did you want to talk about?"

"What are the arrangements for the tour?".
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun... hum wonder what'll happen with Her and Gerard and her and Dougie...
hum....... comment?