Let's Bend the Rules.

Relationships

Rhydan's PoV

"Daniel!" I call as I enter the apartment.

It is currently around twelve of clock midday, and the bus for tour is leaving at four.

"Daniel!" I call through the apartment, then make my way to the bedroom.
The door flings open and Danny stands there looking half awake.

He has bed hairwhich makes him looking incredibly sexy, he's squinting from the amount of light, he's only dressed in boxers and he's absentmindedly scratching the back of his head.

"Am I in trouble?" He asks, his voice unusually deep and scratchy.

I smile at him, "No, I just wanted to make sure you were up and ready to go" I tell him, walking towards him.

"Ready? For what?" He asks me, his arm snakes around my waist as I approach him.

"The tour, we're leaving at four" I tell him.

"That's today? I thought that was tomorrow…." He mutters.

"No Danny" I roll my eyes.

"Oh okay, well I need to sleep, so how 'bout I sleep while you go watch TV?" He asks me.

My jaw drops. Danny Jones going to bed and not telling me to come with him, this boy is tired.

"Danny what time did you get home at last night?" I ask him.

"Approximately three am" He grumbles trailing into his bedroom.
The room is dark and you can barely see where you're going.
Good thing I know the layout of the room.

Danny crawls into bed and I follow him, just before kicking off my shoes.

"Are you tired?" I whisper into Danny's ear as I lie down next to him.

"Yeah" He whispers back. His breathing becomes slower and I kiss his soft lips slowly.

"Rhy, I'm tired and you're teasing me" Danny whines softly.

"I'm not teasing you" I whisper, without removing my lips more than a mere fraction of a centimetre away from his lips so he can feel every word I say.

"You know I don't have the strength right now" He whines.

"Three months" I whisper, reminding him the length of the tour.

Danny groans.

"Fine, don't love me" I huff sitting up. Danny doesn't say anything but rolls over and tries to sleep.
I sigh loudly and after this Danny's arm pulls me down beside him and he kisses my neck softly.

"Sleep" He states.

I roll my eyes and let my boyfriend's arms drape around me.

Three and A half Hours Later

I creep into the dimly lit room and walk towards the bed.

"Danny, baby you have to wake up" I whisper.

I see Danny's form shift slightly, then groan.
"Come on, it's half three" I tell him.

"What?" He yelps sitting up suddenly. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" He shouts jumping out of bed and running out of the room.

I slowly pull open the curtains and turn around just in time to see Danny walk back into the room.

"You packed for me?" He asks smiling slightly.

I nod and smile widely.

Danny grins and walks towards me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't deserve you, you look after me too well" He mutters into my ear.

"Well you needed to sleep" I mutter in reply.

Zaira's PoV

"Dad I'm hitching a ride with Dougie" I tell him through the phone.

"Okay I'll meet you at the studio" He replies. I hang up the phone as Dougie drives.

"So, are you excited?" I ask Dougie as his eyes remain fixed on the road.

"About the tour? Yeah, I love touring" He replies smiling.

"What would you say is the best part about being in a band?" I ask him.

"The money" he states, we laugh. "No, I don't know really. Uhm, I love touring but I also love having to stay locked up in a recording studio all day and half of the night for weeks when the result is half a song is finished" Dougie tells me. His words dripping with sarcasm.

"Okay okay, so I take it you prefer touring?" I ask him.

"Yeah, well. I like it, but I just hate the journeying part, it's so boring in the bus if you're stuck in it all day" He tells me.

I nod until he turns his head as we stop at a red light.

"What's with all the questions anyway? Are you going to sell all these answers to a journalist or something?" He asks grinning.

I hit his arm play-fully.

"Shut up, I'm just curious. I've never been in a band before- met plenty, never been in one" I tell him.

"Yeah, so what was it like growing up meeting all these legendary bands and living a luxurious life?" Dougie asks rolling his eyes.

"Wow, and Mr. Poynter seems a little jealous" I reply smirking.

"Jealous? Are you kidding me? Why would I want to grow up in a mansion with my own pool and meet Plus 44?" He asks.

"Oh just shut up and drive" I order him as he stops the car.

An awkward silence passes slowly. I constantly look over at Dougie, it looks like he's battling with himself to ask something.

"Zaria?" Dougie asks me quietly after a while.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"What was that about…. You and Gerard?" He asks me, avoiding my eye and watching the road.

"Nothing, I just gave him my number so we can have drinks some time" I tell him shrugging.

"Like…" Dougie stops and thinks, "A date thing?" He's frowning.

"No, not like a date. Like friends" I tell him.

"Look Zaria I'd prefer it if you didn't go out with him as friends" He tells me stiffly.

"Well I don't care, if he calls me, I'm going out with him" I respond dryly.

"But… he's not like that Zaria" He tells me.

"Not like what? Not like a person who likes to go out with someone else for drinks. Dougie this is ridiculous, you can't control what I do" I tell him, anger starts to bubble within me.

"You're my girlfriend, you can't go out with him" Dougie tells me, his voice becoming louder.

"We've been out on ONE date Dougie! That doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do and we never agreed that I was your girlfriend!" I shout at him.

Dougie pulls up in the parking lot of the studio.

I shoot out of the car, grab my suitcases and stalk off.

"Zaria! Don't be like that!" He calls after me as I walk towards the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sigh.... so comment please and I'll love you forever.
And Also update of course!