Status: Done

Can You Take Me Back to the Person I Used to Be?

Surprise

"Caty! You're back!" Pat screeched as I walked onto the bus.

"Hey, Pat." I smiled.

He got up from his seat and almost knocked me over in a hug.

"Careful!" John yelled in a voice that even startled me.

Pat pulled away and rolled his eyes.

"It's not like I was gonna kill her or anything..." He grumbled.

Pat walked back to his seat and began doing something on his phone.

"Good to have you back, Caty." Kennedy smiled as he too gave me a quick hug.

"Thanks Kennedy." I smiled.

"No problem." He said, pulling away and resuming what he was doing.

I took a seat on the couch as John put my bags near my bunk.

Over the past few days he had totally babied me. No pun intended. He made drink water constantly, he made me rest whenever I mentioned being tired, and he waited on me hand and foot. Not that I'm complaining, but sometimes he's a little much. But I'd rather have him worried then not care at all.

"Caty do need anything?" John asked as he came out into the living room.

"No, I'm fine honey." I told him.

"Are you sure? We've got tons of food. When was the last time you ate?"

"Calm down, sweetheart," I chuckled "It was just a few hours ago."

"Okay, well if you want something just ask." He told me as he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder and started to close my eyes.

I didn't notice, but I had been subconsciously rubbing my stomach through my shirt.

"Are you tired? Do you want-" John started.

"No, John. I just want to sit here with you." I replied.

He just stayed silent and rubbed my arm up and down. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and I smiled and looked up at him. He just smiled back down at me.

"Oh my god, get a room." Garrett exclaimed. "I don't wanna see your romantic love fest."

"Shut up, Garrett. They're happy and in love. But no making babies on this bus, got it?" Jared warned.

John and I just burst out laughing.

"Too late!" John yelled.

"What?!" All the guys asked simultaneously.

"I'm pregnant." I told them.

"Oh my god!" Garrett exclaimed.

"Seriously? No, you're joking." Jared gasped.

"Nope. There's a baby in here." I smiled.

"Yeah, I knew." Kennedy shrugged.

"What? How did you find out?" I asked.

"Well, when Amanda was on the phone with you all I heard was 'Really!' And 'How far are you?' So that kind of gave it away. Plus, John was acting like mister sensitive so I knew something was up." He explained.

"Hey, he's always sensitive." I defended.

"Oh my god I can't believe you're pregnant. John! Why would you bring a pregnant chick with you?" Pat exclaimed.

"Because I love her." John replied cutely as he kissed my cheek.

I let out a giggle and he smirked.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Jared asked.

Before I could answer Garrett cut me off.

"When are you gonna have it?"

"Does it hurt?"

"Can you feel it inside you?"

"Are you allowed to sleep on your stomach?"

"Will you name it after me?"

"Is it twins?"

"What happens if-"

"Shut up!" I ordered.

They were all immediately quiet. "I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. I'm gonna have it in 7 months. It doesn't hurt. I can't feel it inside me yet. Yes, I'm allowed to sleep on my stomach. No, Pat I will not name it after you. And it's just one baby. Happy?"

They all just nodded. They were probably taken aback because they'd never heard me yell before. But the hormones were kicking in. What can I say?

"Guys stop bothering her. And there's gonna be some rules, okay? One: she needs sleep, so shut the fuck up if she's sleeping. Two: if she asks to stop, we're stopping. Three: somebody needs to be with her at all times, except showering and shit like that. Four: no making fun of her. Seriously. Five: if anything goes wrong, get me immediately. And last: no partying on our bus, only other buses. Understand?" He told them sternly.

They all nodded, as it wasn't very often John made requests this seriously.

"Good." He said.

They all went back to doing their own things and I let out a laugh.

"What?" John asked.

"You're so protective." I smiled as I placed me hand on his chest.

"I'm worried about you." He told me.

"I think it's cute." I grinned.

"You're the cute one, baby." He whispered into my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"I love you, John." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He replied before bending down to my stomach. "And I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww:)
One chapter left! Lots of comments and I'll post it tonight!
I'm sorry I haven't thanked everyone, but I'm going to thank you all in the next authors note.
Comment!
Oh and I have a new story out called "Sweetheart, Just Be Real". Please check it out!