Status: Just Started...

No Current Name

Ebony

As I walked back into my room I noticed Virgil and Kapreica sitting close together with goofy smiles plastered on their faces.
"So... what happened?" I asked. Kapreca turned to me and, with glowing eyes, answered my queston with an answer I'll never forget.
"I have a boyfriend." My eyes popped wide, and I clapped my hands with a wicked grin.
"Now I can pick on BOTH of you!" I shouted. Could today get anymore confusing?
"Yea, and are you going to answer Clive's question ever?" Virgil asked. How'd he know?!
"Um..."
"I told him," we all turned around to see Clive. "About me asking you out."
I shouldn't have asked, because now today would be known to history as the most confusing day in the past fourteen years of my life.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because you tell Preica everything, so why couldn't I tell Virgil?" He pointed out.
"Good point. Touche."
"Look, Ebony, I like you a lot. Please?"
I couldn't look at anybody. Their eyes watched me like a hawk as I turned to Clive.
"Clive, I'll be your girlfriend." His face brightened quickly, "but my friends come first."
"Deal!" And he rean up to me and held me close.
God, the first day off of school and both Kapreica and I had boyfriends. Things were going to get VERY strange.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short... they'll get longer!