A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Birthday Surprises

I wasn't alone, there was a handsome man with me. We were in a dark, damp room; I was sitting on a stone table wearing a long flowy dress that complimented my beige skin, as well as my long legs.

The sexy man was standing in front of me with his seductive brown eyes and shaggy brown hair. He was in black dress pants and a tucked in white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He was an angel through my eyes.

I placed my hands delicately on his broad shoulders while he had placed his beautiful hands around my waist.

Then he spoke, breaking the silence between us, "I'd never thought I would fall in love with someone so...so young and new!"

I threw my head back and my golden brown hair shimmered in the threads of light, "I thought that you were just using me as a tool, but now I know you aren't," He chuckled.

His voice began to become playful and seductive, which drew my body closer to him, "My beloved spoke, and said unto me, 'Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away with me!' The time of the singing birds has come and the voice of my lover is heard throughout my ears. My lover kisses me tenderly as she runs her hands up and down my chest. Her scent draws me near so, Arise my love, my fair one, and come away with me!"

I felt my heart flutter and the ends of his lips quivered up into a small smile, he had heard it.

"The very thing you told me when you wanted me to come to Louisiana with you," I said quietly.

"Very true, very true," He said, melodically. And his lips met mine and the passion began to spark and become rougher as my lover began to make love to me. The force between me and him was beautiful and I never wanted it to stop, it was perfect, amazing...

"I wanna do bad things with you..." the very line of a song that wakes me up everyday.

My eyes flashed open, and I sat up, realizing that all of this was just a dream. A friggen good dream!

I groaned with a blue streak of cuss words going through my brain, that had been the best dream that any girl could've had!

Then it hit me, the scent of my mother's delecious oatmeal pancakes, lemonade, and bacon came to my nose. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs into the monstrous dinning hall where to my surprise, no one was there. Just my breakfast, a few maids, and a note. Not to mention a stack of presents on the other side of the table.

I opened up the note to reveal my mother's writings:

My Dearest Lauren,

Happy birthday, my love. Your father and I are very sorry to have missed such an occasion, but we had to leave for a lovely weekend to yourself. That's right, you get the whole mansion and everything in it to yourself for the weekend, in this case includes Monday through Friday as well as Saturday. Basically the whole week. Congradulations baby.

Love,

Mama and Daddy.

I set the note down with a wide smile.

My family isn't the normal family one would think that I would have. I am a European/American. My father is Norwegian, my mother is Swedish, but they had me on Wales. Then when I was only 7, they moved me to America where my family learned English and my father and mother became famous in movies and became extremely rich. So, my parents own a mansion home in Illinois and whenever my birthday comes around, I get the "house" to myself for a while until my birthday fun ends.

"Mistress Lauren?"

I jumped in shock, a maid stood next to me.

"Yes, Amelia?"

"I was wondering if everything is perfect to your appeal, Miss," Amelia replied.

"Oh, everything is perfect, I was just thinking on what I might want to do this week," I said smiling politely.

"Since everything seems to be in order I shall leave you be, Miss,"

I nodded and ate my birthday breakfast.

..............

"Happy Birthday Lauren!" the partying crowed cried to me.

I threw a party in my honor of my birthday, and invited more than half my high school where everyone was my friend. It was just perfect, the perfect way to start a "quiet" birthday week.

"Hey Lauren, happy birthday, my girl!" A familiar sound came from behind me. I spun around.

"Jordayne!" I cried and I threw my arms around my loving boyfriend.

"Hey babe, I just wanted to take you out yonder back so I can have you all to myself for just a moment..." He said.

I giggled and nodded. Jordayne slipped his hand into mine and we placed ourselves onto the backyard pattio/porch.

Jordayne wrapped his arms around me and kissed me ever so gently on the lips, "Happy birthday my baby,"

I kissed him back, I loved him and he loved me too. That was all I ever would have needed to know and I would deny other men's love for me telling them that I was to marry a simple man like Jordayne.

After an hour of what seemed like undying passion, Jordayne slipped away from me and seductivly walked away, trying to get me back into the party. I shook my head at him.

"I'll be there in a minute, I just need some air, so many great things are filling up my mind today..." I started.

"No need, babe, just do what you need to do, I'll be waiting for you..." Jordayne smiled at me and went inside.

I smiled and looked out into the darkness, my life was absolutly perfect, I couldn't ask for more. I heard a quiet clicking sound and the next thing I heard and felt was someone jumping onto me, sucking blood out of my neck as I screamed in agony and pain.

Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this!!!!!!!!!!