A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Awakening

My body began to quake, like if my body was rejecting medicine. I felt life breathe into me again, I beganto dig myself out of the grave I was in. I wanted something, I was hungry, and I wanted...blood.

I reached the surface, feeling the cold night air touch my face. I was filled with anger, confusion, hunger, and the desire to kill.

I took a step onto the dewey grass, feeling power, surging through my body. I wanted blood, I was hungry...I needed blood.

I looked up into the sky and looked into the moon's glimmering face, I fell to my knees, and screamed. A pain was flowing through my body, and I writhed in agony, "Blood.." I growled. What was happening to me? I felt a wave of hunger strike me, and someone's beautiful scent made me lick my lips.

"Hello there," a voice came out from behind me. I swerved around to face a tall man. He had perfect blue eyes and shiny blonde hair. But no matter how handsome he was, my hunger was more important, so I growled at him.

"Jesus, you sound like a werewolf!" the man chuckled, obviously noting loss of control over myself.

I stood up, in curiousity, I wanted a better look at him, but I kept my hard expression on my face.

"Who...who are you?" I eventually asked.

"Oh, I forgot my manners, ahem, my name is Eric Northman, and I am like you, a vampire."

Vampire...the word hit me harder than my wave of hunger and I realized why I wanted blood so much. It was desirable in my mind, practically a god.

Eric took my hand, "What is your name, sweetie?"

"Lauren Sarah Berggren," I whispered.

"Who is your creator, Lauren?"

"My what?"

"Creator, the vampire who made you the absolutly beautiful creature that you were meant to be!" Eric said seductivly.

"I have no idea...all I can remember was...a...a clicking sound and then...hitting the ground...then I...I woke up alone!" I stuttered.

Eric nodded, "Well, you need a mentor, to teach you what you are capable of, would you mind if I taught you?"

I was speechless.

"I see you're hungry," Eric noted quietly.

I nodded, licking my lips and letting my mouth water.

Eric nodded again, he held up one finger, "Wait here," and then he was gone. I stood there with shaking hands, waiting for Eric Northman to return with something that would settle and satisfy my raging hunger.

A murdurous sceam came out of nowhere and then Eric appeared with a scared, bleeding girl. She was about 14, judging by hr apperance.

My mouth began to water at the blood, I heard a click and my fangs glittered in the moonlight.

Eric held the whimpering girl out to me,"Drink this pathetic human, Lauren!"

He didn't have to ask me twice, I ran to the girl and began to slowly drain her. She tasted absolutly delicious, the blood satisfied my undying hunger. I wouldn't dare leave a drop insider her puny, pathetic body.

The girl was moaning in pleasure and in pain, my fangs piercing the wound must have hurt but the sucking ceased the pain a bit.

I heard Eric chuckle, "Whoa there, Lauren, don't drain her completely!" He pulled the girl away from me. I bared my teeth, which were covered in her blood.

"No!" I growled.

"If you drain her, you'll go on a killing spree, and that's not happening while I'm your mentor!"
Eric said, scientifically.

I stood there, no knowing how to react to such kindness from a complete stranger.

"Wait right here, I need to glamour her," Eric said, yet again. Then he left me, again, in the dark but was back within seconds.

"So do you accept me as your mentor for you training to become an all powerfull vampire?" Eric said as soon as he was in front of me.

I nodded, not knowing what to say to him.

Eric smiled, "Good, let me show you to my car and we will begin training tonight!" Eric held out an arm to usher me to his car. I tooki it and we set off into the night, and that was the last time, I would ever see the beauty of humanity again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!