A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Fangtasia

I woke up alone in my custom coffin, it was actually pretty cool for a coffin. The wood was a dark brown and the inside was covered in cushions that were all satin pink. Even the pillows and blankets were pink. It was seriously comfortable and it went with my room, which was also, all pink. Eric and Pam had a designer create Longshadow's backroom into a cute room for me. I swear, I could call Pam and Eric my mother and father.

I glanced over at me desk and saw my party dress for me to wear while I roamed Fangtasia when it was active with vampires and their humans.

I was required to wear my blakc stiletto pumps, a black and red corset dress that had spiderweb gloves attached to the first layer of the skirt of the dress. For make up I had to wear a hell lot of black eyeliner and shadow, along with my lipstick and gloss.

Pam knocked at my door, "One hour till showtime, darling!"

"OK!" I called back.

I put my outfit on with the makeup and for an extra touch, I put my hair into an off-the-charts look by making it look super wavy and natural.

I came out of my room and walked straight into Pam.

"Perfect! You look like our dream daughter!" Pam smiled, which was rare.

"Thank you!" I grinned.

"Ok, down to buisness, you're going to stand on stage and bring the party to life!"

I squealed in delight, I knew what that meant; it meant that I would be singing up on stage while the vampire dancers/strippers danced in the crowd.

"What do you want me to sing?" I asked.

"Within Temptation, Evanescence, you get the picture," Pam shrugged, "just get the crowd going,"

I nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to the door, grab your mic and get up there!"

I grabbed the microphone from behind the bar and headed up onto the stage. I sat on Eric's throne and as the guests began to pour into the bar, Ginger would sit in the backroom controling the songs and I would sing. I would walk around the stage, flip my hair, grab the pole. Soon, the crowd was going crazy and drinking heavily.

The last song that I did was "Ice Queen" by Within Temptaion, which everyone liked because I did a move that caught all the men in the room's attention. I leaned my back on the right side of the pole and slide slowly down. It was a hit.

A soon as the song ended, the bar was cheering like crazy.

"Thank you! Thank you, Fangtasia!" I cried into the microphone. I curtsied one last time before I came off the stage to grab a TruBlood from the bar.

A fellow vampire came up to me, "If you're a hot vampiress like yourself, then wouldn't you be drinking a human?"

I put my B positive away from my lips,"I do like humans better but for some strange reason, TruBlood soothes my vocal chords after I sing for a while," I said.

"I like you up there, " the vampire changed subjects, "you were absolutly perfect, I think if any human man saw you tonight, then they would love you forever,"

I sipped my B positive, "Sorry, I don't date suck ups,"

"Ouch!" he said quietly.

"Sorry, " I said, then I left and went to my room. I checked my phone and I had one text, it was from Eric.

I smiled, "Hey Lauren!"

"Hey, I just finished performing!" I texted back.

"Ginger videotaped it for me, you were so f-ing amazing!"

"Thanks"

"Be sure to drink some B positive"

"I am as we speak."

"Good"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too"

"When will you be back?"

"Soon, honey, soon"

"OK"

"I have to go, I love you,"

"I love you too"

I checked the time, 6:00 am. Time to get ready for bed.

I removed my makeup, hung up my dress, and put on my PJs. They were a tanktop and boxers. I hopped into my custom coffin and listened to the bar emptying until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.