A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy

Bill Compton

Eric's Point of View:

I stared at a lifeless Lauren, I felt pain inside me, it was guilt.

"God dammit, Eric!" Pam said, stomping one of her boots, "Your being an absolute asshole!"

I gave Pam a maddening glare, "She is merely a tool to me, I have to feelings to this," I lied.

"Fuck you!" she shrieked. I ignored her.

"Take her downstairs, place her on the table, put the silver chains on her neck, wrists and ankles. And place a stake next to her!" I ordered Pam.

"No, I will not, I refuse to!" Pam began to cry.

"As your maker, I command you!" I growled at her.

Blood tears began to streak her face as she picked up Lauren and brought her to the basement.

A knock came to the door, and I know exactly who it was. I ran to the door and opended it to reveal a beautiful girl. She had blonde hair, brown eyes, and was absolutly enchanting.

"Sookie..." I said, smiling, "Do come in."

"Don't try me, Eric, just tell me what you need!" She walked in and turned to face me.

I closed the door, locked it, and looked at her, "I need...YOU!" I lunged at her and knocked her head hard on the floor. She didn't have time to scream.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Bill's Point of View:

I was looking down at a picture of my family, my beautiful wife, Caroline, my small son, Thomas, and my elegant daughter, Sarah. I felt a tear of blood trickle down my cheek. I wiped it away. It was just torture without being with them again, it absolutly killed me.

"Hey, Bill," a voice came out of nowhere.

I looked up, it was my child, Jessica. I was forced to make Jessica a vampire because I had killed another vampire to save the 2nd love of my life, Sookie Stackhouse.

"Hello, Jessica,"

"You look stoned," She commented.

I sighed, "What do you want?"

"I'm hungry,"

"There's TruBlood in the cabinents, "

"We're out of the stuff I 'like', " she air-quoted.

I knew exactly what she wanted, an alive human.

I sighed again, "Yes,"

Jessica smiled, "Really?"

"Yes, don't kill them though,"

Jessica ran up and hugged me. She gave me a peck on the cheek. I smiled, she was becoming like a daughter to me.

"Thanks, Bill!" She ran out of the room, and out of the house.

I chuckled. She was a good girl, she just didn't know how to use her powers.

Suddenly, I felt a rush of fear surge inside me and then went dead. Sookie.

I got up and ran to where I felt her fear, to Fangtasia.

"Eric," I growled.

I burst into Fangtasia and into the basement where I saw the biggest horror of my long, dead life.

"Bill!" Sookie screamed. She was hanging from the ceiling and was hanging by a rope above a pot of boiling oil. Then I looked at the other victim, it was my daughter, Sarah Lauren Compton.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Lauren't Point of View:

"Bill!" Someone scream woke me up and instantly, pain shot through my neck, wrists and ankles.

My fangs came out and I couldn't bear the pain. I opened my eyes and saw a man and another girl who was haning above a pot of something.

Then I heard Eric's cruel voice, "Why, hello, Bill,"

"Release them, Eric," he growled. Then his fangs popped out. That's when I realized that this man was a vampire and the man Eric and Pam were talking about. He looked so familiar to me...

"I'm afraid I cannont do that, you see, you have ruined my life and now I shall make you choose between the lover of your vampire life, Sookie Stackhouse, or you're reincarnated daughter, Lauren Sarah Berggren!"

Bill looked at me with longing eyes, he walked torwards me, when he reached me, our eyes met.

That's when I knew exactly who he really was to me.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Flashback:

A tall man held his baby girl in his arms, "Sarah, it's your Papa," he said to the sleeping baby.

Then it was a toddler, running to her father's arms, "Papa!" she squealed at the man.

"My Sarah, " the man breathed, during their embrace.

The it was a teenager, crawling into her father's lap.

"Papa, I love you, " She said.

"My dear baby Sarah, I love you too," He breathed, touching the girl's face.

Papa...

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Present Day:

"Papa," I began to cry. Bill did too, and he touched my cheek.

"My sweet baby Sarah," He cried. He whirled around to yell at Eric.

"Why did you make my baby girl a monster?!" he barked.

Eric sneered, "Why, I'm just making the child like it's daddy! Isn't that sweet? A baby vampire and her daddy!"

Bill turned around to hide himself from the hatred and cruelty. He began to stroke my cheek.

"You look just like her..."

I felt myself slipping away so I tried to manage my last sentence, "Papa...I...love..."

The everything went black, yet again.

But I did hear Bill scream, "No! Sarah, my baby Sarah!"

Papa...Bill Compton was my Papa.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating sooner, its been real stressful.