Sequel: Just Like His Father

It's Always a Fight Against Time

Lost In Everything She Trusts... There's No Escape

'I know who it is...' I whispered to myself before I drifted off into a darkness I couldn't control.

I was turned around roughly and I looked straight into bright, shinning green eyes. The person was clad in all black with a ski mask and gloves as well but there was no denying those eyes. Eyes filled with rage, sorrow and something else I couldn’t quite place at the moment.

Shocked I stood there, as he tightly held me in bruising grip.

I gulped as I took him in. There was a scratching sensation in the back of my mouth, my rusty throat.

“I don't want to do this...” He kept muttering over and over again. He came closer and I moved to the side away from him. He wouldn't hurt me would he? Maybe I could talk him out of it and he wouldn't have to do whatever “IT” is.

He couldn't...

Could he?

“You don't....” I gulped back a sob as I held onto my middle section,“You don't have to...” He looked right back up at me, his green eyes mixing with my own...I couldn't look away, and if I did, I would be letting my guard down. And that would be a HUGE mistake...something no one should ever do. I knew better. Even if I wanted to look away from his piercing eyes I was stuck there, in them, taking him in and looking into his seemingly lifeless soul.

“Blaire you don't understand...He's making me...No...If I...” He shook his head and turned his back to me for the briefest of time. I used this 3 second window as my chance to get away. I ran around him towards the door, trying to get out of the apartment.

I almost tripped on the uneven lip in between the kitchen and hallway but I was grabbed with his hand over my mouth...again. At least he kept me from falling, way to think positive huh?

Before I could even blink his arms wrapped around my body and I felt a sharp, searing, stabbing pain course through the front of my hip. I screamed and thrashed around as the object was pulled out and lifted...

A knife.

The knife was covered in crimson blood...

My blood.

That wasn’t much of a surprise though, because I already was numb in pain, the blood soaking from out of my hip and making my clothing wet and heavy. There wasn’t any question that it was my blood.

But still I couldn’t believe he- I tried to get away by fighting against his arms that still circled me from behind my back; ever aware of the knife he still had gripped tightly in his palm.

I stopped fidgeting as another sharp pain came up towards my ribs and just as quickly down further towards my stomach.

My knees gave in and I was pushed down onto my stomach to the hardwood floor. As strange as it seems that motherly instinct came out and I protected my stomach. One thing was for sure, I couldn't do this...be a mom... But I had no choice, I had to and so I might as well do it right, right? It didn't hurt quite as bad as I thought it would have. Falling on my stomach that is... Until there was an ever present 'Bang!' sound and it pierced through my skin and into my back.

That… that was what fucking hurt. I screamed as loud as my lungs could and he didn’t try to stop me... He just stood there, watching me in awe for a moment.

I couldn't feel any of my body, I was completely numb. Still, blood was pooling around my body...That much I could see through my blurry eyes.

“Oh God...” There were sobs, sobs that weren’t mine; I heard them come out of his mouth over and over- That and his saying 'sorry.' Unfortunately for him, 'sorry' wouldn't be enough though.

All of a sudden footsteps disappeared and then rushed past me. From the floor I barely saw the door open but it certainly slammed shut, hard... The swoosh of air gently blew against my cold body.

My breathing was getting harder, heavier and more labored but I needed to get to something...The phone or door, anything would work.

Trying to use my arms to pull and crawl my way towards the phone; it was my only hope.
At first I figured the door would be best but then I realized no one would hear me. Even if I could muster the energy to scream, the walls were too thick. If I pounded on the door, key idea being ‘IF I could,’ no one would hear unless they were out in the hallway. And I know I couldn’t raise myself high enough on my feet to undo the lock and open it myself.
The phone was my only option.

After a minute or so of struggling to move I remembered him running somewhere before he left.

He took the phone...

I didn't bother moving at that revelation, it was hopeless. I was hopeless.
I sobbed and laid my body flat onto the wet, sticky floor. My cheek lay still in the crimson surrounding my body in a large, extensive puddle. My hands lay limp as well in the mess.

There was no way out.

I was trapped; alone. Bleeding out; dying in my apartment. And no one would be coming to look for me...

But I decided I wasn't giving up!

I made my way, slowly, over to the table by the door and pulled myself up only with my arms.

If it wasn’t hard enough, it was a hundred times harder because I couldn't feel my legs at all.

I fell once again, right next to the door.

'I know... who it is…' I whispered to myself before I drifted off into darkness I couldn't control.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is the first chapter, which is really an introduction BUT it gives kinda an overview of what happened after the last story left off... How do you like it? What do you think?

Thank you to all my subscribers, already there are a bunch of you despite not even having this chapter posted yet! And also to my 3 commenters already; DarkDNAngelBabe21, Still.Breathing, and Black Shadows- Thank you guys for all of your comments and feedback, which you do a lot.

Subscribe please and also, afterwards, comment if you wish?