The Chronicles Of Life And Death

Ooo..Platinum

Jamia P.O.V

Frank started jumping around like a hyper lunactic. He hugged me so tightly I couldn't hardly breathe! Thank god he loosened his grip so I could breathe again. I was so happy "The Black Parade" has gone platinum, they put so much effort into this album its unbelievable. God knows how they are going to beat this one but I'm sure they will, with another amazing album!

When Ray,Bob and Mikey came in and told us the news, Gerard and Frank's faces lit up. They were so happy. Frank had been down other the past weeks,seeing as he had to miss out on going to Australia with the other guys and not being able to play with them at the Big Day Out. The guys said they were going to get coffee for all us and walked to the kitchen to make it.

As I looked over at Gerard I could see him glaring at something with a angry look on his face. When I turned I saw why. Kat. That bitch. How could she come back, all she wanted Gerard for was his money. Frank had moved next to Gee and I saw him staring evily at her too.

"Dude, whats she doing here?"He gasped.

I heard Gerard mumble that he was going to go kick her ass, But luckily Frank stopped Gerard from doing anything stupid. I'm so glad Frank is a bit more mature now, he's not as stupid as he was. She was a complete waste of space, that money grabbing bitch.

Kat's P.O.V

I had a call from a friend this morning. The guy could get music details faster than you can say "I was with Gerard for the money". He told me that their latest album "The Blood Parade" or something like that, had gone platinum. Well, I bet he is raking it in. I can't believe he ditched me, when he was making this shitty album, and then writing a song and telling people it was about our break up, that was annoying. But I want the fame and I want the money.I think I will take a trip over to their hotel and put on my sweet innocent little face.

I walked in and opened the door, pretend tears running down my face. As soon as I stepped inside I was being glared out by Frank and his boring girlfriend and Gerard. Thank god Bob wasn't there, that guy freaks me out, he's just too strong.

"Gerard, please take me back, I love you, you know I do, we were meant to be, we were together for six whole years,"I said quietly, still faking alll the tears.

"We all know you only want Gerard for his money so..soo. JUST FUCK OFF!!!"Frank shouted in my face.

Frank shouted so loud the other band members heard it, Great, now the Incredible Hulk had heard it.

Bob came over to me and pushed me out of the door.

"Never come back, bitch, he doesn't need you he has us!"Argh, that guy really bugged me.

Fuck My Chemical Romance, I dont need them!