The Chronicles Of Life And Death

Video?

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard was really pissed off. I knew he didnt want her there, but she was gone. The Party was over, and it was just us five and Brian...
We then just sat and chatted with Brian, then he slipped a new video into the converstation, Gerard seemed really pleased, i knew he loves videos.
''How about I Don't Love You as your next single and video?'' Brian said.
''Yeah, i mean that is a great song, but is it one to be released?'' Gee gasped.
''I think your ready for it, guys''

'' Oh man, Gerard, this shit is exciting,! who do you reckon's gonna direct it?''
'' I don't know, Frank, I think we should get Marc back, and this video should be a concept video. I mean Famous Last Words, was great, but.. i don't think we could be put through all the injuries again.''
'' I know, dude, i know. I want to have a really deep and meaningful video to this. Even though the song is still quite deep itself...''
''I see, I see. Lets talk to Brian, and maybe Marc can get this shit on the road.!''
Brian: ''I call Marc, then we'll see about this video getting made!''
Well done guys, you are true artists

Gerards P.O.V

Aww, man we just found out our next video is gonna be I Don't Love You. Thats gonna be one heck of a video.... Brian is going to contact Marc again. This video is gonna be the best. Thats what i hope, anyway, I'm just going to see what happens from now on.... As you might already know, im very anxious at the moment. this is a big step. I'm kinda worried.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring, Ring.

''Hey Marc, what have you been up to lately, man?'' Brian asked.
''Nothing, why have the My Chem uys got another video in mind?''Marc replied.
''Well, yeah, sorta. We wanna do I Don't Love You...''
'' Wow, of course, i'll direct this.. no worries.!''
'' Thanks, Marc, I'll keep in touch and update you if anything else crops up, me and the guys are gonna have a chat about the concept of the video, so i'll let you know if we get anything good.. okay?''
''Yeah, okay Brian, Keep in touch... I'll be waiting...''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian's P.O.V

I really hope these guys can pull it off.. well i know they will.... But for now, we will just have to wait and see.......