Sequel: Dead Wrong
Status: Complete

Dead Silence

Chapter Ten

Jezebel's lips on mine made me almost forget about Jack and my fight. I pulled back and hung my head. Jezebel lifted my chin so he could see me. He combed my mid-chest length hair back. I covered my face with my hands so he couldn't see the tears forming in my eyes.
"Jezebel…" He hugged me, pulling me into his chest again.
"I know, but this is for the better you'll see that soon"
"Jezebel he's my best friend and I love him, why did he do this to me?"
"I don't know why he would want to hurt you like this, but this is what I was trying to prevent"
"I know"
"Well, we better get to class"
"Yeah"
"See you at lunch baby" he said before pecking me on the lips. He lead me to my class. English. When I got in everyone stared at me. My eyeliner was running, and my eyes were red from crying. I hid it behind my bangs. I sat down at the very back, I could feel Jack's eyes on me. I felt myself breaking down again. I bit my lip to try to stop myself from crying.
"Mmmph" I heard the teacher's foot steps walking over towards me. She bent down next to my desk.
"Lilly, why were you late?" I didn't answer her. I could barley breath. I could feel all the emotions in the room, confusing mostly but one stood out among the rest, anger and hurt.
"Lilly can I see you out in the hall?" I quickly shook my head.
"Come on, just for a minute?"
"Fine" I muttered getting up and walking out the door.
"Lilly, what's wrong?"
"I don't w-want to t-talk about i-it" I said hick-upping from the crying.
"Come on"
"I'm just u-upset" she put her hand on my shoulder. Her thin lips formed a concerned smile.
"Jack and I" I said before covering my mouth breaking down again.
"Did you two get into a fight?" I simply shook my head yes.
"Do you want to talk to him" Before I knew what I was doing I said yes. She went inside and a few seconds later Jack walked out the door, but stopped when he saw me. His eyes narrowed.
"Lilly would you fucking stop crying?" I backed up against the wall and slide down to the floor.
"J-Jack I don't k-know what I d-did"
"You'd rather listen to Jezebel then me, your FUCKING BEST FRIEND"
"He's my boyfriend"
"Yeah, and you don't think that bothers me?"
"JACK!"
"You know what fuck you Lilly you should just be happy with your little boyfriend and leave me the hell alone, cause all you do is cause me pain" I could feel it too. He was hurt.
"I feel sick" I said before running away from him to the bathroom. He didn't follow me, just went back inside.
"FUCK!" I screamed kicking the wall. Why is my life such hell? I need him, he's the only reason I'm still here. And now he hates me.
"Lilly, please come out" Ms. Maxi's voice called from out side the bathroom.
"NO!"
"You have to come on we're going to the library"
"I don't want to"
"Lilly please"
"FINE!" I said walking out. The rest of the class was all ready in the library when I got there. I sighed and went over and picked up a book before walking to the book and "pretend" to read it. I flipped to the section on guardian angels.

It is said that every person has a guardian angel. That being said there are two types of people in the world Guardian Angels, and those whom they guard. For most people their guardian angel is someone they know from birth. They feel a strong connection with them and sometime become in love. If a guardian angel were to be separated from them they'd go crazy. The more time they spend together the more in tune to their person they become. Eventually knowing where they are and if they are in danger.

Most people never know who there guardian angel is. And most angels don't know who there person is. Although they know each other and the angel watches over them. They will most likely never KNOW that they are an angel.

The exception is that if a demon or threat were to arise in their human's life then they would activate. They will be come more protective over there person and not leave them until the threat disappears. Naturally demons and angels hate each other. They can (without knowing) sense the presents of one another. Should their person be attacked by a demon the angel with fully activate. They will get their wings. And fight the demon.

An angels wings can only be seen by the angel, their person and demon. This way they are able to blend in with world without problems. Angels are not dead, or immortal they are humans and can be killed in all the ways a normal human can be.

I closed the book and put it back on the self. How nice must it be to have someone so dedicated to you that would never hurt you. An angel. I wonder who my angel is, or if I even have one. I wonder if Jack has read this? No, what am I saying thinking about him will only cause more pain then there already is. I'd be best just to forget about him. He doesn't want anything to do with me then I don't want anything to do with him. I read some more from other books. Most of the stuff was the same as the first book. Before I knew it the bell rang and the library emptied. I've got to go meet Jezebel for lunch.

I walked down the halls that lead to the cafeteria. When I got there Jezebel was sitting in the corner. He saw me and smiled. I wasn't hungry and the line was long so I just decided to go on over to him. I sat down next to him.
"Feeling any better"
"A little"
"You will don't worry, I'm never going to leave you" he said looking into my eyes. He wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me onto his lap. One of his hands slid up the back of my tight shirt that reveled most of my stomach and back.
"I love this shirt on you" he said chuckling.
"Really?"
"Of course, so…. Sexy" he said snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.
"Jezebel, stop that" I said giggling as he bit at my neck.
"I think you like it"
"But we're at school"
"So let's leave"
"No, oh my god, s-stop" I moaned as he bit a tender spot. He stopped and I brushed my hair back.
"You so tempting Lilly"
"I am?"
"Yes, you'd drive someone mad with lust" I blushed and turned away.
"Aw, don't be embarrassed, that's why I'm so glad you're mine, and not his" he said with a slightly boastful tone.
"Can we not talk about him?"
"Oh you don't know how happy that would make me" he said smiling before leaning in to kiss me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jack sitting across the room, eyes set and teeth bared. I felt my heart drop. I don't want for him to hate me.
"Ignore him" Jezebel muttered between kisses. I tried but I keep feeling his eyes digging into me.
"I've got to go" I said breaking the kiss and standing up.
"Wait, when are you coming over to my house again?"
"I don't know"
"How about tomorrow after school?"
"Umm.. yeah sure"
"Alright see you then baby"
"Yeah"
"I love you"
"I love you too" I said before walking around the corner. Once I was sure no one could see me I started to run. Everyone was still at lunch so no one was in the bathroom. I sat down in the far corner and started crying. I got out my phone and texted Jack.

Come 2 the bathroom please I need 2 talk 2 u

I wait a few minutes, before my phone buzzed with the response

Y?
Because I need u
I don't care
Please I'm sorry
F u! I let the phone drop out of my hands. How am I suppose to make this right if he won't even talk to me. Please Jack don't do this, I begged.

Jack please I need u
Sorry heard ur going 2 jez's don't come crying 2 me when he fucks u again
WTF? Stop doing this

Did Jezebel tell him that? This is why I can't get close to anyone. In the end it all ends like this. The people you love the most are the ones who hurt you the most. I could barley see through the tears.

I'm dun with u stop txting me

"FUCK!" I screamed throwing my head back, hitting the back of it against the wall.
"Ow!" School would be over in a few hours. There is no fucking way I'm staying here. I thought before getting up. I'll just tell the nurse I don't feel good and just go home, my mum should still be at work so that won't matter.

I walked into the nurse's office.
"Hello Lilly do you need anything?"
"Um, I don't feel good I just need to go home"
"Alright honey just sign out" I signed my name on the sign out sheet and handed it back to her.
"Alright hun you're free to go, hope you feel better"
"Yeah, thanks" I said before heading out. I got to my car and started it. I laid my head down on the steering wheel, my hair fell over it like a veil. I blinked trying to clear my eyes. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road. I'm so tired. I was fighting to keep my eyes open.
"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. A woman wearing a bloody white dress darted in front of the car. I swerved trying to keep my car on the icy road. It ran down in an embankment before crashing into a tree. The front was completely totaled. Oh my god I hit someone. I was able to get out the back door. I ran up the snowy hill to the road. Her white face was smeared with blood, and her white dress was ripped and torn. Her face, it was the one in the news, the young woman attacked by the killer yesterday.
"Oh my god" Her eyes rolled back in her head. I reached out my hand to her but it simply went through.
"Beware you're in danger it's not what it seems" her scratchy voice pleaded.
"You're, you're that girl the one who was killed"
"The price we pay" she said gasping.
"What, what's that?"
"The price we pay" she chocked out before her body began to blacken and turn to ash. The ashes swirled up and dissipated. My legs were shaking and the snow had begun to fall again. It was getting colder.
"Shit" I said looking down into the embankment where my car sat completely totaled. I took my phone out of my back pocket. Who is there to call though? I doubt that Jack would help me. Maybe Jezebel would. I dialed his number and waited.
"Hello?" a quite voice said on the other end.
"Jezebel, it's me I had an accident and my car skidded off the road, I'm freezing can you come pick me up?"
"Oh my god, are you ok?"
"Yeah, I think so-" I managed to say before starting to cry.
"Where are you?"
"On the road that leads out to the school"
"I'll be there soon" he said before hanging up. I sat by the curb and wrapped my arms around my legs trying to keep warm.

A few minutes later a silver sports car drove up. It stopped in front of me and Jezebel hurried out of it running over to me.
"LILLY!"
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm just freezing" he looked over to the car.
"Damn that thing is totaled you're lucky that you didn't get hurt, I'll call someone to come and get it but first get in the car" He helped me up and wrapped his coat around me. The inside of the car was even more expensive looking. Full black leather interior, the car must have cost a fortune. He called someone on the phone before getting back in.
"They said there isn't much they can do about it but they'll take it to the shop, but I'm taking you home now"
"Ok" He got in and speed down the road towards my house. The car seemed to hug the curves. We got to my house in record time. He walked me to my door.
"Are you going to be ok by yourself?"
"Yeah" He pulled me up to his lips kissing me.
"See you tomorrow" he said before leaving. How am I going to tell my mom that my car is totaled? I guess that's something for later. I went over to the couch and sat down.
"Why is my life so fucked up?" I sobbed. I curled up in a ball and cried.
"Jack I'm so sorry" I just want to feel his arms around me. To hear him say that everything is ok.
"I need you" I felt myself feeling ill again.
"What are you going to do now? Huh? Now that your preciously little Jack is gone, who is going to save you?" the voice taunted me.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"No it's just you and me now"
"NO LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"Sorry I can't do that, no obey Lilly"
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed. A deep laugh filled my ears. I stomach flipped and I sprinted to the bathroom. I dropped to my knees getting violently sick. The voice just laughed harder.
"Look what happens Lilly if you don't do what I say"
"Fuck-you" I gasped.
"Naughty boy, you should listen" I felt my breath get caught in my throat. I gasped, desperately trying to catch it. My heart was racing and I felt dizzy.
"Going to listen now?"
"I'd rather die!"
"You don't know anything, your whole life you've been whishing for death, but I bet you're to scared to actually go through with it, if you'd rather die then just fucking do it, you've lost everything, you're nothing! FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID CUNT!"
"AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed trying to force it to stop. I felt sick again, the black liquid dripped from my lips. I collapsed on the floor crying.

"Raphael? Raphael?" my mother's frantic voice called from down stairs. I heard her coming towards the bathroom.
"Oh my god Raphael" she screamed holding me.
"Mum?"
"Baby oh god, what happened, I saw your car crashed"
"I swerved off the road"
"Oh my poor baby boy" she cried holding me tighter.
"Are you hurt?"
"No, I just feel really sick, mum help me"
"I don't know what to do"
"Get my medicine" I pleaded holding my head which was now pounding. She got up and ran to get it.
"Let me see your leg" she said. I pulled down my pants a bit and she stuck in the needle. I winced as it retracted.
"Do you need to go see a doctor?"
"No I'll be fine" I said covering my mouth, trying not to cry.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't want to talk about it"
"Please tell me" I pulled out my phone and scanned through my messages till I found Jack's then handed her the phone. Her eyes went wide as she read the text.
"Why would he say this?"
"We got in a fight"
"Oh my god baby, you know this isn't true"
"Mum I don't want to talk about it anymore I just want to go to sleep please, I've had a hard day"
"Ok, but I'm coming to check on you soon" she said helping me back to my feet. She guided me to my room and kissed me on the check.
"I love you honey"
"I love you too mum" She turned off the lights and closed the door. I stripped down to my underwear and slipped into bed. I cried into my pillow. Why can't this all be a dream? I just wish today never happened. I lost my best friend. I love him so much; I don't want him to just leave like this. Why does it have to be like this? Just one day, that's all I ask where nothing goes wrong.