Sequel: Dead Wrong
Status: Complete

Dead Silence

Chapter two

Lilly: http://patdrydenforever21.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2vl1im
Jack: http://patdrydenforever21.deviantart.com/art/Dead-Silence-Jack-165533228
Jezebel: http://patdrydenforever21.deviantart.com/art/Jezibell-From-Dead-Silence-165533480
Lilly's Mom: http://patdrydenforever21.deviantart.com/art/Lilly-s-Mom-Dead-Silence-165534300

Jezebel step me down the warmth of his body was fading from my clothes. His face cocked to the side, as he brought his hand up to my face.
"Be careful" he whispered. The same feeling in which I endured this morning returned. Unable to move, as if being controlled. Something in my gut told me to run, run fast away from here away from him. But my legs didn't move. My heart told me to stay.
"Uh yeah, I will"
"See you tomorrow….Lilly"
"Yeah" I said feeling limp. I got into my car. Jezebel's slender body swayed as he walked away. My breath felt tight, caught in my throat. I shifted my car into drive and speed out of the parking lot as fast as I could. My head was pounding. I've had these horrible migraines ever since I was five. They use to be only a few times a year at the most but in past few years have gotten worse. By the time I got home my head was splitting. I held on to the car as I stumbled out. My feet wobbled when I tried to walk. I felt dizzy. I'm goanna faint. Knowing better then to remain standing I slid down against my car to the pavement.
"MUMM!"
"MUM HELP ME PLEASE" She came running out.
"Oh baby what's wrong?"
"M-my head" I said grabbing the sides.
"Mum my meds please go get them"
"Ok, honey come on" she said helping me get up and walk inside.
"Sit down on the couch" She said helping me over. Ever since they started getting real bad my doctor gave me medicines to help take the pain out of them. My mum came running back into the room with the box. It was injectibale, I don't know about you but if you've ever had a migraine if you try to eat or drink anything you'll get sick. She got out the needle. I closed my eyes and stuck out my arm. She felt for the vain and stuck the needle in. I winced as I felt it go in and retract.
"Try to drink something" she said handing me a glass of water.

"You know I can't"
"Hon you know that these thing can be brought on by dehydration, have you been eating you look thinner?"
"My stomach's been hurting"
"Ok"
"Mum I feel sick, can you help me to the bathroom"
"Sure hon" She said helping me up. I felt my heart beat pound in my head. She led me to my bathroom and set the glass of water down on the sink. I grabbed the sides of the toilet for support. She held my hair back and stroked my back. I got sick. God my head hurt so badly.
"Uhhhhhh" I moaned.
"Mummy, it hurts"
"I know baby" she said wiping the tears away from my checks.
"Come on I'll help you to your room" I stood up holding on to her for support. When I got to my room I laid down feeling the meds kick in. They always made me tired. I turned off the lights and closed my eyes.

"Mummy am I going to die?"
"No sweetie, you're goanna be ok" my mum said as tears streamed down her face.

"I'm scared"
"I know baby" she said kissing my forehead. The ambulance crew loaded up my gurney.

I woke up sweating. I have that dream every night. When I was five I got sick really sick. I was supposed to die; I had to be shocked back to life five times. I had a caught a rare disease the bubonic pelage. I know I know, that was a long time ago. Yes it was, but it's not totally dead, there are some left. If one is to come in contact with it, it can be fatal seeing how most doctors don't know how to treat it now a days. My mum had to prepare for my burial. She prayed everyday for me to get better. But everyday the doctors would shake their heads and say that I only had days to live. The disease took over my body, almost into total organ failure. I was on a ventilator but then one day my condition changed and I started to get better. I did get better. The doctors all said it was a miracle. That's when the migraines started as a side effect of it. That's also when the voices started and the empathy abilities rose. My mum was scared but said that maybe it was because I'd died and came back to life that I had a special relationship with the dead.

I can't say that this would be better then death, I mean I deal with it everyday. There is nothing to look forward to, will I end up trapped or somewhere else. What determines this? I looked over to my bed side table. A missed call from Jack. I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.
"Yo, Lilly glad you called, you going clubbing tonight?"
'Where?"
"Club 9, Damien has something for us"
"Yeah, I'll meet you there" I said before hanging up. I got up and looked threw my closet. I pulled out my club wear. Tight leather pant that wear ripped all the way up, and a tight black vest that was torn apart with mesh covering it. I got my spiked collar and combat boots. I put on my black lipstick and headed out.
"Raphael where are you going?"
"Out"
"Please don't you should stay home tonight"
"Mum I'm fine, I just wanna get away from everything and have fun"
"Ok, but be good, don't get in any trouble"

I drove up to club 9; Jack was waiting outside of it in his usual get up. I got out and walked towards him.
"Hey Lilly, look what I've got" he said holding up a bottle of Vodka and pills.
"Nice"
"Come on let's go around back and start this party"
"OK" I said following him. When we got around back Jack popped the bottle and took a sip before handing it to me.
"Go ahead it's been a rough day" I tilted my head back and drank. I didn't want to remember anything. I didn't want to remember the gory images, and I didn't want to remember his face. I swallowed the pills feeling it all kick in.
"What were those pills I feel weird"
"Daim said they were xanx and ecstasy, you're suppose to get really high"
"mmmm yeah" I said arching my back.
"Oh god" I moaned.
"Don't do that"
"Why not?"
"Cause you look damn sexy right now, I might have to do something about that"
"Really?"
"Yeah" he said moving closer. I could feel him, what he was thinking. Jack and I never dated. But he was hot and I was high. Yeah we would fool around sometimes just for the heck of it if we were drunk of high (or both). His lips brushed against mine. Then deeping, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as his hand traced up my side. He moved his head down to my neck kissing it.
"Oh god"
"You're so fucking hot" Jack said into my neck.
"Uhhhhhh" I screamed as he bit my collar bone.
"Lilly?" a voice called. Jack growled.
"What do you want?"
"I want to know why you're taking advantage of him, you do know this isn't real right?"
"Of course I do asshole what the hell are you doing here?"
"I was checking out the clubs and heard him scream" Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. What was he doing here? No I didn't want to see him.
"Jezebel-I"
"Shh Lilly, you shouldn't be doing this you're going to hurt you're self"
"I'm sorry I-"
"You don't have to say anything Lilly" Jack said standing up.
"You think you know what's best for him, you don't even know him?"
"I know what's not good for him and that's poisoning him with drugs and vodka"
"Fuck you man" Jack said getting pissed.
"Lilly, you need to get home, it isn't safe out here"
"Yeah, I guess I do"
"Jack I got to go, I'll see you tomorrow"
"Where are you going?'
"Home, I'm not feeling good again anyways"
"Ok"
"I'll drive you home, I walked here anyways and I don't live far from here"
"Oh-ok" He helped me get into the car. Suddenly I felt the meds wear off. I felt scared, in danger. Who the hell is this guy, how'd he know where I was. And now I'm in the car with him.
"What are you?"
"What?"
"What the hell are you?" I said crying.
"I don't know what you mean"
"Just take me home please" I said as we passed my turn.
"I'm sorry"
"What?"
"I can't do that" Suddenly the car turn to flames and his eyes turned red.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed.
"Lilly, hey Lilly wake up" Jack said shaking me.
"What? What happened?"
"You passed out man" he said. I was still behind the club and it was just me and Jack. Thank god, it was all a dream, most likely from all the drugs. Wow that was weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
So make sure to look at the characters