Sequel: Dead Wrong
Status: Complete

Dead Silence

Chapter Six

The cool water was a shock to my body as I jumped in. It was October but the pool was indoors and some what heated. Jezebel jumped in after me. The water droplets slide down his skin like tiny crystals. His hair shimmered with the water. I caught myself with my mouth open staring in awe at him.
"You like?" he said gesturing towards his chest.
"I-I" I stuttered in response.
"Don't be shy around me"
"Lilly you really are beautiful you know that" he said striding towards me. The water around me seemed to get heavy and my body stood still. Almost as if there was a pull that wanted me to go towards him. To lay my fingers on that chest and feel the warmth of his skin. He out stretched his arm towards me. With out thinking about what I was doing I offered mine in return. His strong fingers lightly took hold of my thin shaking ones. In one smooth motion I was in his arms titled back looking up at his angelic face.

Our lips meet. He bit at my lip wanting more. My body felt so deprived I only wanted one thing.
"Jezebel wait" I said breaking off the kiss.
"Why? No one is here, and I want you to belong to me" Belong to him? That was a strange way of saying it.
"Don't you trust me?"
"I-I do it's just" I heard the words Jack had spoken earily. About limits. This wasn't about Jack though this was about me and what I wanted. And maybe this was what I wanted. I had never had actual sex before, I mean I wasn't totally innocent in the face that yeah I had given this one guy a blow job but that was a few years ago. I felt no urge to connect that way with another person; it just spelled too much heartache for me. I could feel not only my emotions but their's as well and it was overwhelming.
"Come on Lilly, I promise I won't hurt you"
"But what about protection?"
"You're not a girl you won't get pregnant"
"I guess not" I said. I really didn't want to really bring up the well you might have an STD shit, which would make things really awkward.
"Just do what comes naturally" he said before his arms were around my waist again and his lips were locked together with mine. He continued to kiss at my neck before lifting me up out of the water so my legs were wrapped around his chest. His smooth tongue glided across my stomach making me moan. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled down my bathing suit. Next came his and before I knew it we were both there naked.
"Don't be scared" he said before taking me in his hands and bracing me up against the side of the pool. He turned me around; I closed my eyes not knowing what was to come next. Suddenly sharp pain shot through my rear. I couldn't even scream but instead just gasp.
"Ahhhhh" I managed to get out with the next thrust. Fuck this hurt so badly. I hope this wasn't his idea of gentle. I felt my eyes prick and felt light headed. Then he hit it. T he perfect spot sending mixed signals of pain and pleasure through me. I tried to hold back, but it was no use he had taken the sign and put those big strong hands around me and moved them quick. I couldn't hold back any longer before coming. I felt something warm inside me before he pulled out. There was blood in the water.
"Oh you're bleeding"
"Yeah, that really hurt"
"Yeah it'll be really sore for a few days" I looked outside and it was already dark.
"Shit, I've got to go" I said before stepping out of the pool. FUCK! It hurt to walk; I had to walk like I had a limp. I managed to get dressed.
"See you tomorrow" he said before closing the door. I got into the car and drove home. It was past curfew. And sure enough once I got there my mum was waiting in that same chair.
"Where have you been?"
"My friend's house"
"You should've called"
"I know" My ass was killing me, I walked towards the kitchen to get an ice pack, but my mum followed me.
"Raphael, why do you have blood stain on the back of your pants" Oh shit.
"Raphael, what were you doing?"
"Ummm"
"Raphael what were you doing?"
"Mum it's nothing stop asking"
"Did you have sex with some guy?"
"MUM!"
"Go through those in the wash and we are going to have a talk"
"Mummmm"
"Raphael NOW!"
"Fine" I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. Shit. My eyes closed filling me with thoughts of the previews hours.
"Raphael" My mum said handing me some pills.
"What is this?"
"Pain killers"
"Oh" I said taking the pills from her out stretched hand and swallowed them.
"Now, you know I love you, but I need know what happened?"
"Wehadsex" I said in a mumble. I must have blushed ten shades of red.
"Y-you mean you lost your virginity? And did you use protection"
"Ummm yeah and no" I said trailing off.
"ARE YOU STUPID?"
"MUM, LEAVE ME ALONE OK IT'S MY LIFE BUT OUT"
"RAPHAEL!"
"Look mum please I don't want to do this I don't feel good and I just want to go to sleep"
"Well go take a shower first" she said before leaving. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. The water ran through the pipes before coming out of the rusted shower head. I undressed throwing my bloody clothes into the hamper. I step inside and washed off. I felt horrible. How could I do that with some one I had just met? I sat down against the textured shower floor, before breaking down and crying. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed my cell phone from the table and dialed Jack's number.
"Hello?"
"Jack?" I said crying.
"What's wrong Lilly are you hurt?" a panicked voice said at the other end.
"Jack I-I don't know how to say this"
"Say what?"
"Jack, I never mind"
"Lilly please what is it?"
"Nothing ok" I said before hanging up. I can't take this anymore. I feel like the world hates me. My mom is disappointed with me, Jack will hate me when I tell him what I did, and Jezebel is probably going to leave me. I just want to die.

"So do it" a scratchy voice said. It was the kind of voice that almost didn't sound human the ones that send shivers down your spin.
"No one loves you; you're going to hell why don't you just FUCKING DIE?"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at the voice in my head.
"Kill yourself do it Raphael do it end it all and come join us in hell"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed covering my ears.
"RAPHAEL HONEY ARE YOU OK"
"DO IT DO IT FUCKER!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE"
"BABY PLEASE" My mum pleaded. Suddenly I felt like I was engulfed in flames. Hotter then anything I could ever imagine. My stomach lurched forward and I felt extremely sick. I ran out of my room pushing past my mum, before running into the bathroom puking.
"Baby" When I final opened my eyes I couldn't believe what I saw. Black, black and looked like oil. Pure black. I covered my mouth in disbelief and stumbled back.
"Look what I can do to you Lilly"
"Shut up you're dead you can't do anything to me"
"Are you sure about that? I can control more then you think"
"NO! You can't you're just a sprit you can't control me"
"Stupid boy you know nothing of what I am" the voice said before suddenly disappearing. The air rushed back into my lungs. I took a deep breath before rising my mouth out multiple times.
"Baby are you ok?"
"I'm fine mum I just didn't feel good" I said trying to erase all traces of the weird black liquid.
"Ok, get some rest" she said before walking away. I walked into my room and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning like nothing had happen the only reminder of the weird night was the soreness in my ass. I got dressed. I didn't feel like wearing anything tight. I did my hair and put of lose sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I did my make up though. I walked out the door and to my car. It was cold so wearing these clothes was a good idea. When I got to school there were the police cars still there. Jack was up at the entrance. I walked up to the entrance with my head down.
"Lilly?" Jack said calling me.
"Lilly hey man you ok?"
"Leave me alone" I know he could tell I was walking weird.
"Lilly come on"
"Jack I really don't want to talk about it"
"Come on you can tell me"
"I was at Jezebel's last night" Jack's emotions flowed into my brain. Shit.
"Oh"
"Yeah, it hurts so bad, I didn't want to and I wish I didn't I-" I started sobbing. Jack put his arms around me and I buried my head into his shoulder.
"It's ok baby" he said stroking my hair.
"LILLY" Jezebel's voice called my name. I felt Jack's grip tighten and him go into protection mode.
"Jack I'll take it from here" he said before taking me out of Jack's arms. As we walked away Jack turned around and started to speak.
"You were the one who hurt him in the first place, HOW DARE YOU!, how dare you take advantage of him!"
"Jack leave" he said in a cold voice. Jack ran off with a disgusted look on his face.
"Are you ok?" Jezebel said.
"I guess" I said calming down a little bit.
"That's good, I'm sorry if I hurt you" he said.
"No, really it's ok" I lied.

I made an excuse that I had hurt myself (not really a lie) and was able to sit out in gym. From the way I was walking I felt that everyone knew what I had done. I managed to make it to Ms. Maxi's class and took my seat.
"We are going to the library today to work on our projects" she said before leading the class into the hall.
"Come with me Lilly" Jack said pulling me over to the books on his topic.
"Here" he said handing me a book on demons and angels. I opened it to the demon page to hand to Jack but something caught my eye.

Demons can be identified by a few certain characteristics.
1. A black bile
2. Eating the souls of the living by eating the stomachs of there victims.
3. Will revert back to there demon form if not feed.
4. Can control those around him
5. Certain ones can make deals with humans in return for their soul.

"Jack look at this" I said handing him the book.
"No" he said looking at me.;
"But Jack!"
"Demons are not real Lilly"
"But the"
"It's a bear"
"I know"
"Look just look up your topic okay?"
"Okay" I said flipping to the angels. The index had a list of the types of angels.

1. Fallen Angels p.101
2. Dark Angels p.120
3. Heaven Angels p.160
4. Messenger Angels p.180
5. Guardian Angels p. 200

Guardian angels that's what I needed. I flipped to the page.

Characteristics of Guardian Angels.
1. Protective over their human
2. Can be humans and alive
3. Watch over their human
4. Can sense when their human is in danger
5. In some rare cases can fall for their human
6. Will sacrifice their live for their human.
7. Don't always know that they are guardian angels.
8. Their wings will appear after they realize they are guardian angels