Status: Under Construction - Comment - Be nice or leave!

Fallen

-Haunting memories
-Things you want to forget
-Things that won't leave you alone
Damon has buried all these things that made him who he was. And who he used to be is dead. Damon has fully recreated this carefully-built life. Everything seems perfect...that is, until she comes back.
Who is 'she'? To Damon, she is the sun, the moon, the stars. She is what the sun rises and sets on. Everything comes back to her - all his memories, his torturous past...
Damon wants to forget. He wants to forget so badly, he'd do anything.
But how far will Damon go to truly forget the one he loves and has loved numerous times? How far will he go to rebury the memories that make him who he is now? Will he have to start all over?

(COMMENT, PLEASE. BE NICE OR LEAVE!)
  1. Prologue
    Just the beginning - Damon sees the girl again!!! (READ ON!)
  2. New In Town
    The main girl - Allison - encounters Damon!
  3. Useless Minds
    Damon tries to find out more about Allison
  4. Remembering
  5. Glass Life
  6. Fresh Blood On The Squad
    Allison gets a note from the head-cheerleader, Mallory, inviting her to practice.
  7. Who's Inside My Head?
    Damon keeps recieving unusual messages from someone through telepathy. Could someone truly know of his ***ous past?
  8. Cheerleading Practice
    Allison decides to go cheerleading practice. It couldn't hurt, right? WRONG.
  9. Memories
    This gives a deeper look into Damon's mysterious past...is he really the ***er he thinks he is? Or has he been set-up this whole time by someone close to him?
  10. Same Old
    Damon shows up at practice and regrets his actions.
  11. Unexpected Guests
    Someone comes to visit Allison. How will Damon react to this?
  12. Tension
  13. Don't Think About Him
    Allison's afterthoughts about Damon and Marcus.
  14. Obsession
    (While reading, listen to the song "Obsession" by Sky Ferreira)
  15. Lucy
    Allison makes another friend ~