Status: updated as I have time.

Welcome to the Family

Four

“….Skinny dipping?”

Johnny laughed as he led Zacky down the hall. “Trust me on this. Jimmy does this shit all the time. He just wants to meet you.”

“We’re gonna get caught.”

Johnny grinned. “Yeah probably. You should be ready for that,” he said with a laugh.

Zacky shook his head and smacked Johnny lightly upside the head as they entered the pool area. He eyed the three men in the room warily as he sat down on one of the chairs.

“You must be Zacky,” the tallest one called. “I’m Jimmy.”

Zacky nodded in response as he ran a hand through his hair.

“This is Matt,” Jimmy said pointing to the muscular guy next to him, “And this is Brian,” he added pointing to the guy with the long black hair.

Johnny chewed his lip nervously as he watched the kid Jimmy’d called Matt. He was standing off to the side, his arms folded across his chest. Matt glanced at Brian and Jimmy before he pulled his t-shirt up over his head.

Jimmy grinned and started stripping and Johnny and Brian did the same. Only Zacky remained standing on the side of the pool. He ran a hand through his hair before he started stripping as well.

Matt grinned as he pulled off his red and white basketball shorts and boxers in one motion. He turned and ran across the deck diving headfirst into the pool followed quickly by Johnny.

“Can you even swim you short shit?” Jimmy asked with a smirk as he jumped into the water.

Johnny frowned as Brian and Zacky jumped in laughing as well. “You’re a dick Jimmy,” he muttered.

Jimmy threw on an effortless angelic grin. “B-but I love you Shortie,” he said in a high pitch voice.

Johnny opened his mouth to speak but faltered, thrown off by the combination of Jimmy’s innocent smile and his insult. He blinked, his train of though completely thrown off and sighed. “Dickbag,” he muttered.

Jimmy laughed as he ruffled Johnny’s hair. “I’m just messing with you bro. Man up.”

Johnny stuck his tongue out at Jimmy before he disappeared under the water.

“Stop being a brat Johnny,” Brian said rolling his eyes.

“Then stop making fun of me!” Johnny snapped.

Matt rubbed his face as Zacky snorted. “Guys chill. The louder you yell the sooner security finds us,” Matt muttered.

Johnny’s eyes widened as he shut up and Brian rolled his eyes again.

“I know what’ll make everyone feel better,” Jimmy announced as he climbed out of the pool. He walked over to his bag and out a few cans of beer.

“Where’d you get those?!” Johnny yelped as he scrambled out of the pool, all memories of his harassment gone.

The guys all laughed as Jimmy passed out the beer. “I have my ways. A magician never reveals his tricks and all that shit,” he said with a grin.

Brian snorted as he opened his can took a long drink from his beer. “How old are you anyway Johnny?”

There was a pause before Johnny mumbled, “Fuck you. I’m fifteen,” he muttered.

There was another pause before the guys burst out laughing. Johnny frowned and took a long drink of his beer before glaring at Brian as the other man ruffled his hair.

“Calm down little man. Just means you got four big brothers. Right guys?”

Jimmy, Zacky and Matt raised their cans in salute before taking a long drink from each of them. Johnny grinned and did the same pouting as he finished his can. He looked up at Jimmy who laughed and shook his head.

“All I got buddy. No more for a while,” he answered pointing back to the pool. Matt finished his beer and ran at Johnny tackling the younger man into the pool as he squealed in excitement.

“Hey! What the hell is going on in here?!”

All the guys froze for a moment before they scrambled to grab their clothes and hide the beer cans.

“Grab your shit and run!” Jimmy yelled as they all grabbed their clothes not bothering to put any of it on.

Zacky chased Brian and Johnny out of the pool area and down the hall laughing as heads pocked out of doors and wide eyes stared at five bare asses running down the hall to God knows where. And Zacky honestly couldn’t have been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one kiddies.

Comments = <3333

x,
Joanie