That Feeling of Doubt

1/1

What can I say? Sorry obviously won't cut it. I used to have that feeling of doubt, the doubt that it wasn't just once for you. But then, it wasn't just once for me either, so I guess it's erased now.

And now, you sit at home saying you're all alone. But what happened to before? When you said, and honey I'm quoting you here, that you'll never feel alone again with you by my side. They were your exact words, no changes, no nothing.

Guess you didn't keep them, but yet still, you're the one. I don't know how I know that, maybe because in you I confide, and I have done for the past years.

I remember when I thought it was your hazel tint eyes that were holding secrets within. But you know, I'm sorry about that, but still, does sorry cut it? I don't think it will do. Even though we have gone through good and bad times, we still stick together, right?

I've always had your unconditional love, always. And it's been forever on my mind. Please don't let this end all now, you've been there from the start for me, and I've tried my best to be there for you. And you know my love's always been true as can be.

Remember last summer? That night you asked me what was up. Remember my answer? 'I give my heart to you'. Your face, I would say that forever times over just to keep seeing that expression on your face. You never expected that; never got it back though. But then, you told me that same day that 'nothing can compare in this world to you'.

Maybe you felt like I did, and maybe you felt a lot happier, but honey, you are the greatest thing to happen to me. Some may say I'm wrong. Because they never think that someone can be someone else's world.

They always ask; how can one person fit that entire area just to be that persons' world?

And you know what? I have no answer for that. Sure, we have gone through good times, they may differ from each other, but still they've been good. I've been there from the start for you, as have you for me.

And that's as good as I can get, because I can't get an answer that will satisfy everyone. The one who I will ever need to satisfy is myself, and myself only. I give my heart to you means that you have my heart. And by satisfying myself, I satisfy my heart. And my heart is with you so therefore it satisfies you too.

Some might say we'll never last. And yeah, maybe they are true. Maybe we won't last, but honey, we live for the moment and just for the moment. Who gives a damn about what others may say? Remember that song that you love that has the quote 'Live each day like it's your last'? Well, that's what I'm doing honey, and I'm doing it with you.

Because who knows, maybe one day I'll actually wake up from this dream. And I don't want to do that because you've been there from the start, and to lose you in one moment, would be horrible.

Because you're just a dream honey, but what a sweet dream you are.