Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

I know, I know, you’re right. I was being a bitch to poor Micah all week after I found out the news that he was dating Isabelle. It wasn’t so much the actual fact that they were dating (although that did bother me quite a bit too), but the fact that every time I went over it in my mind, all I could see was Micah kissing Isabelle, Micah touching Isabelle. I’ve only ever hooked up with one girl in my life. I was 12, she was 15, and it was just after I thought I might be gay, and I wanted to know if I was right. Even though I was only young, I knew I was right, that I was gay, after that kiss. I was totally grossed out (and incidentally, so was she; Claire (Drew’s second cousin) decided after that that she wanted to suck face with other girls for a living). So yeah, you could say that having to see the boy I like kissing the girl I detest (only because she stole the boy I like, she was fine before she stole Micah from me) in my mind is sickening, so being the bright individual that I am, I decided that if I was a total dick to Micah, I’d forget that I like him and move on. But no, Micah didn’t seem to want that to happen. All week, he kept trying to talk to me, to ask me what was wrong, and all week I ignored him. I’m pretty sure it hurt him a bit, so on the Monday of the week after I broke my hand from punching the wall, I decided that I was going to try to forget about the fact that he’s dating someone other than myself and start talking to him again. While I was on my way over to him, he caught my eye and smiled, somewhat triumphantly, and I smirked, thinking of the pickup line I was going to use when I got close enough. I was about ten metres away when fucking Isabelle bounced up to him and hugged him tightly. You have no idea how much I wanted Micah to push her away and tell her to leave him alone, but I should’ve known that he’s too nice for that. Instead, he kissed her on the cheek, said a word of greeting, and then looked back up to me. I don’t know what my face looked like, but I know it startled him. He was about to pull away from Isabelle, but I didn’t want to talk to him. I spun around and stormed off, and went to find Drew, Braden and Rochelle at the school gates.

“Angel! What’s up?” Braden called, waving a hand at me. My eyes zoned in on the cigarette sitting between two of his fingers. I marched up to my friends and grabbed the cancer stick out of Braden’s hand. I stuck it between my lips and drew in a huge breath, holding it for a few seconds and then letting it out slowly. I repeated this action once more before I handed the cigarette back to Braden and pulled my own pack out of my back pocket. I’ve been smoking a lot this past week, I’ve already been through three packs and now I’m broke. I pulled a cigarette out of my pack, stuck it between my lips and lit it, inhaling deeply.

“Uh, Angel? You there?” Drew said after a while.
“Yes. I’m here,” I replied sarcastically, “But I wish I was over there kicking fucking Isabelle’s ass. She needs to keep her slimy hands off him…”

I continued ranting to my friends until the bell rang for school to start. I finished off my second cigarette for the morning, crushed the butt under my foot and walked into school with my friends following behind me.

I continued to ignore Micah’s questions for the rest of Monday and most of Tuesday, but when I entered biology late and I noticed that I had to sit next to him, I knew I couldn’t not talk to him then.

Almost as soon as I sat down next to him, he started.

“A-Angel?” he asked quietly, stuttering over my name.
He sounded so nervous and upset. I didn’t mean to upset him. I thought he didn’t like me anyway.

“Fuck,” I whispered, feeling bad about ignoring him for so long.

“Angel… look, did I… did I do something to upset you?” he said. “I…I didn’t mean to, if I did…”

I determinedly stared at the front of the classroom when I answered him.
“No. You didn’t do a thing wrong… except getting with that fucking slut Isabelle and making me break my hand and probably get lung cancer because I’ve been smoking so fucking much in the last week…”

Micah was silent after that. I actually listened to the teacher for once in my life while it seemed like Micah was thinking hard about something. The teacher was explaining about a pair’s project that was due in a month’s time. We had to work with the person we were sitting with. Fabulous. Oh, and even better, because Micah wouldn’t answer the teacher after he was asked several times which body system we wanted to research (because the bio teacher doesn’t trust me one bit after I stole all the dead frogs the older kids were using for dissection and put them all around the lunch room last year), we got stuck with figuring out how the male reproductive system works. Awesome.

The teacher got fed up after a while of trying to talk to Micah while he was off in space somewhere and came and stood his extremely unattractive self in front of our desk.

“Did you not hear me?” he asked. Micah jumped a foot in the air. I swear, his ass actually left the chair.
“Um, no,” he said, going bright red. God, he’s so beautiful when he blushes.
“You should have been paying attention then. Angel, please explain to Micah about your pairs assignment so that I don’t have to repeat myself,” the teacher said, glaring at Micah and then walking away.

I sighed, “We’re doing a pairs assignment you and me are together we’re doing the male reproductive system cause we got left with the shit cause you weren’t paying attention thanks for that by the way it’s due in four weeks and we have to present it to the class,” I informed him.

“O-oh. Well, um, do you…do you want to work with me in the library this afternoon? To get some research done?” Micah stuttered.
“Aren’t you going to be with your girlfriend?” I spat, once again furious for no reason other than the fact that Isabelle just randomly popped into my head again.

He shrugged, “No, not this afternoon.”
“Oh. Well. Okay, I guess I can.”
“Good. I’ll meet you at the entrance as soon as school’s finished, okay?”
“Whatever.”
“Okay. Good.”

When the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and practically ran out of the room. I needed another smoke before Photography. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes, as well as my book for Photography, and began to turn when my eye caught Micah walking slowly out of the room looking dejected. I felt sorry for him until his fucking girlfriend decided to ruin everything. She wrapped her arm around his waist with a huge smile on her face and a flash in her eyes that said “back off bitches”. Micah didn’t notice, but that flash was directed at me. I saw red.
I slammed my locker door shut, frightening Micah, I think. I marched up to the fucking love birds, hissed “slut” in that fucking bitch’s face, glared at Micah for no reason, making him look bewildered, and pushed past them into the classroom.

I was a dick to everyone for the rest of the day. Only Drew was brave enough to stick with me, and, once I finally calmed down enough to get out why I was angry (well, angrier), he convinced me to meet Micah in the library as planned, and to stop acting like a complete asshole toward him.

So at the end of the day, I went and waited at the entrance of the library just as Micah instructed. He appeared skipping (yes, skipping) a few minutes later, but stopped as soon as he saw me. He approached me cautiously.

“Hi, Angel,” he said quietly, nervously. Was I really that bad?
“Hi… I… look, I’m sorry.”
“For what?”
“For acting like a complete dick to you. It’s not you I’m pissed at.”
“Is it Isabelle?” he asked, cocking his head to the side cutely.
“Was I really that obvious?”
He chuckled. “Kind of, yeah.”
“Oh.” I didn’t really know what to say.
Micah laughed again, and then looked serious, “Look, Angel, you don’t have to like my g – Isabelle… but, well, I want us to be friends. As crude and sexual and…flirtatious as you are, I didn’t like it when you weren’t talking to me. It worried me and I don’t even really understand why… Can’t we be friends?” He looked down at the ground.

He looked so sad. It made me feel terrible. But, what he said also made me feel great. He wants me around. He likes me being around. And don’t think I didn’t notice him stutter over the word “girlfriend”. I was elated. A huge grin settled on my face.

“Okay,” I said.
“Really?” he replied, sounding sceptical.
I placed a finger under his chin and made him look up at me.
“Yes, really.” He frowned. “Aw, come on, baby. Smile! It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.”
“What do you – Oh! Angel!” he cried, pushing me away, but smiling a weird, somewhat horrified smile.

I just kept on grinning. “You have a dirty mind, if you got that one right away. Now come on, let’s learn about testes and sperm and shit. You can sit on my lap, if you like, and we’ll see what pops up.”

He pushed me away again, laughing. “You are disgusting,” he said as he raced into the library. I followed, watching his amazing ass as he walked quickly to the last empty desk and dumped his stuff on top of it. He dropped a piece of paper as he did so, and bent down to pick it up, giving me an amazing view. Oh God, is he trying to make me hard? This is going to be an incredibly long research session if I can’t keep my dirty thoughts under control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go! A much faster update than last time I think. I quite enjoy this chapter. What do you guys think? Comment/subscribe! :D

Thank you to:
megzor
AndyChaotic;
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
eragorn122
matthuee.
wo0two0t789
poisongirl24
scythkill92
L O V E A L W A Y S

for commenting on the previous chapter, you guys are great <3