Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

Oh fuck yes! It’s so obvious that Micah doesn’t like that slut Isabelle in a more than friendly way. I mean, she seriously just kissed him full on the mouth, arms wrapped around him and everything (which, at first made me see red but then I noticed how uncomfortable he was) and he just stood there like he had no idea what was going on. Like, he didn’t even kiss her back or anything. And then, when she finally pulled away after about a million years, and Micah saw me, he looked a little…I don’t know, apologetic maybe? Maybe it’s just me making things up in my head again, but I know now for sure that he isn’t into her in that way.

So, with that new knowledge, I smirked and walked up to him. I was about to put my arm around him when Isabelle glared absolute daggers at me. Seriously, if the saying ‘if looks could kill’ were true, I’d be six feet under and rotting right now. Normally, a glare like that wouldn’t really bother me, but this time I did decide not to make the bitch angrier than she already seemed to be.

Instead, I just smiled charmingly and asked him if he was available to work on our lovely biology assignment in the afternoon. His eyes sort of lit up a bit, I think (unless it’s just my imagination playing tricks on me again) and he had just opened his mouth to answer me when Isabelle whispered something into his ear, with yet another glare in my direction as she did so.

Okay, I know for sure this time that his face fell after he heard whatever she told him. It wasn’t even my imagination that time. He sounded really disappointed when he had to tell me that he wasn’t available, which kind of made my heart do a bit of a back flip. He actually likes spending time with me! At that moment, I didn’t really care that he couldn’t work with me in the library that day; all I cared about was that he liked me! Me! Someone as amazing, cute, incredible, innocent…this list could go on forever… as Micah, liked me! Whether or not he does in a romantic way doesn’t really matter right now. At least he doesn’t hate me.

So, I just smiled gently at him and gave him a kind of one-armed hug to piss off Isabelle and said, “No worries, babe. Some other day then? Are you free on the weekend?”
He thought for a second before speaking. “Um…well, my family and I are visiting my grandmother on Saturday because it’s her birthday…”
“Sunday?” I asked.
“Well, I gu –” Micah began.
“That’s church day! The Sabbath!” his stupid girlfriend interrupted.
“Hey! Shut the fuck up and let the man speak,” I snapped, glaring at her for a second before turning back to Micah.
“I was just gonna say that I might be able to after church… I mean, it’s an assignment for school, so my parents probably wouldn’t mind.”
“Awesome! Your house or mine?”
“I-I don’t know…”
“Mine it is. Will you be able to get yourself there? Cause if not, I can get Drew to pick you up.”
“No it should be okay. One of my sisters or my dad can drop me around. But um…” He paused then, and seemed unsure if he should continue his sentence. After a few seconds, he grinned a little and continued, “I seem to have lost my number…can I have yours? So that I can call you to find out your address…”
My heart did a back flip again. The things this boy does to me, I swear.
“Oh my God. Did you just use a pick-up line on me?”
He smiled a cheeky smile and nodded, his face bright red. Isabelle looked furious.
“That’s adorable. Well, okay, I’ll give it to you, but, well… when I saw you from across the classroom on your first day here; I passed out cold and hit my head. I’m going to need your number for insurance reasons.” I tried to look serious as I said that, but it didn’t work too well.

Micah giggled, and took a pen out of his bag (which, for some reason, he took with him to lunch), along with a piece of paper. He ripped it in half and wrote his number on one of the halves. He gave the other to me and I did the same, before we exchanged details.
“Thanks, babe. Anyways, I should be going. My minions will be missing me. Enjoy the rest of your lunch.”
“You too,” he replied, with a big smile.
“Bye, Isabelle,” I said pointedly, with a smirk. She just huffed.

I walked away smiling, and was still doing so when I met Drew, Braden and Rochelle in our normal spot.
“Dude, you get a blowjob in the bathroom or something? What’s with the cheesy smile?” Drew asked me, ever the subtle human being he is.
“Nope, no blowjob, just a number.”
“A number? That’s a bit pathetic for you, isn’t it?” he replied, taking a swig from his usual bottle of whatever liquor he can get his hands on.
“Not when it’s Micah’s number. Now gimme some of that,” I said, grabbing the bottle from him and taking a mouthful. It burned my throat a bit on the way down but it sat pleasantly in my stomach. After a few more mouthfuls, I began feeling warm and fuzzy inside; a familiar feeling. It was nice though.

I didn’t really want to go to my last couple of classes for the day. They were only Art and Math, so I shot a text to Micah saying that I’ll be seeing him on Sunday and Drew and I left once the bell rang for the afternoon classes. We decided to keep drinking and ended up passing out early in the evening.

When I woke up a few hours later, there was a reply from Micah waiting for me.

Ok .See u then xo (:

A kiss and a hug at the end of his message. Oh my God. That was the third time in one day that this boy has made my heart back flip. I think I’m falling for him way too fast. But I can’t help it. And I don’t really want to either…
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry for taking this long. I know it has been forever and a day since I last updated, and I also apologise for the crappy chapter.

Thank you everyone who's stuck with me though, and remained subscribed. I <3 you.

Also, thank you to these people for commenting on the last chapter:
IntentToStartAFire
Skwahdala
AshlynnLyrix
xxblackxxrosesxx
JonathanWalker_
eragorn122
megzor
Bring Me Carolina
BlackRosesBleedBlack
Through-the-Night
ben ferry.

You guys rock! <3