Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

I spent almost the whole of Saturday doing two things I’ve never done before in my life. I cleaned my house and I went shopping for food. Why did I do this again? Oh, only because Micah was coming over and I wanted things to be perfect. I didn’t care that he was only coming over to work on an assignment. That didn’t mean anything to me. Just the fact that he was going to be in my house, for a reasonably long period of time was enough.

And so I cleaned every room in my house (apart from my mother’s bedroom, and her study, which I’m not allowed to set foot in on fear of death) and bought some snacks and fruit and even a cake mix, which I whipped up early on Sunday morning, while Micah was at church. He texted me during the day on Saturday, letting me know that he was allowed to come over to mine after he’d been to church and had lunch with his family, and then his sister would drop him off at my house at about 1pm.

I got really nervous, for some reason, about ten minutes before Micah was due to get to my house, so I decided to have a smoke outside to calm my nerves. Normally I’d just smoke in my bedroom but I don’t think that Micah likes the smell of it too much and I didn’t want him to feel too uncomfortable or anything.
I’d only just finished my cigarette when a small, blue car pulled up at the front of my house, with a girl and a boy in the front. My heart did a back-flip and I took a deep breath in as I stood up. The passenger side door opened and out stepped a god in human form, aka Micah. He was wearing extremely tight jeans and a plain black tight-looking t-shirt and his hair was all messy and gorgeous. Dear God. Not gonna lie, I nearly passed out.

Micah walked kind of slowly up my driveway and when he was nearly by my side, turned around and waved at the girl I assumed was his sister. She waved back and started the engine, stared at me for a few seconds, and then drove off. Micah turned back to me with a smile on his face.

“Hey,” he said quietly, not quite looking at me.
“Hey,” I replied, just as quietly. “Um…you-you wanna come inside?”
“Okay.”

I opened the door and stood back, allowing Micah to pass me into the house. He hovered a few feet from the door, waiting for me to step in after him.

“Uh, so…the kitchen’s this way. Or we can work in the living room…or my bedroom. There’s a nice big bed to work on in there,” I added on as an afterthought, with a grin.
He smiled, and shook his head. “How about the living room?”
I pouted jokingly, but agreed, leading him into the room.
“You want a drink or anything?”
“Sure, what have you got?”
“Juice, water, milk, soda…vodka?”
Micah laughed. “Water’s fine, thanks,” he said, and settled himself down on the couch.
“Okay, BRB,” I said, bouncing out of the room.

I took a few minutes to pour two glasses of water and open a packet of chocolate chip cookies for us to share. I knew that Micah liked chocolate chip because I’d seen him eating them at school when I was stalking observing him from afar.

When I’d arranged the cookies on a plate, I tried to balance them on my forearm while I carried the water back into the living room, but it turned out to be a lot more difficult than I thought. Just as I made it through the door, the plate started slipping and Micah leapt up to try and catch it before it fell. Unfortunately, I also tried to catch it, forgetting that I had my hands full of water, and I ended up throwing the whole lot at Micah.

“Shit! Oh my God, I’m so sorry! Fuck. Oh my God, you’re soaked. I’m so sorry!” I was freaking out. Micah was covered in two glassfuls of water, and cookie crumbs, as I also managed to throw the slipping plate in my efforts to catch it. He was standing very still with a look of complete shock on his face, his hands still outstretched to take the plate from me. “Fuck, Micah, I’m sorry. Don’t move okay? I don’t want glass getting in your feet.”

Both glasses had smashed when I dropped them and shards went everywhere. I was shaking, but Micah had started to smile and suddenly, he burst out laughing, doubling over and clutching his stomach.

I waited a few minutes, while Micah slowly gained control of himself enough to stand up and look at me. His face was bright red and he had tears streaming down his face. In between gasps, he managed to get out, “Oh my gosh, Angel! That was the funniest thing ever!”
“Ta-da!” I replied, slightly sarcastically. “Glad you enjoyed it.”
“Oh come on, you’ve got to admit, that was pretty funny. I mean, look at me; I look ridiculous,” he said, glancing at himself in the mirror on his left. I smiled a little and he seemed satisfied. “Come on, let’s clean this up. Where’s your broom?”
“My what?”
He rolled his eyes, “The thing you use to sweep up stuff from the floor? Broom?”
“Oh, that. In the laundry room. I’ll get it.”
“Okay and I’ll need a plastic bag as well,” he said.
“In the kitchen, cupboard under the microwave there’s a whole heap of them,” I replied, as I was heading out to find this broom he wanted.

When I finally managed to yank out the broom from the tiny cupboard in the laundry room, I came back to find Micah on his hands and knees (Oh yes, please!), picking up the larger pieces of glass and putting them in the bag he was holding.
I stared at his ass watched him for a little while, until he turned around an noticed I had returned.
“You right there?” he asked with the hint of a smirk on his face.
“What? Oh, yes. I got the broom.”
“I can see that. Thanks.” He was still smirking. He got up and took the broom from my hands and began sweeping the smaller shards of glass into the bag. Once all the glass was taken care of, he turned to the plate that used to hold the cookies. It hadn’t broken, but it was face down, meaning that the cookies would be ruined since it’s such a heavy plate (probably why it didn’t stay put on my arm in the first place). He picked up the plate and set it on the coffee table. Just as I thought, the cookies were in pieces, some squashed into crumbs and others in larger pieces and all of them soaked from the water that hadn’t landed on Micah.

“That’s gross,” Micah commented. I had to agree with him.

He had bent down to examine the mess on the floor when an evil grin spread across his face. He took a handful of the cookie mush and stood. He stared at me for a few seconds, contemplating, before flinging it in my face.

“Oh my God. Are you kidding me?!” I shouted, but not angrily. He’d challenged me now, and he was not going to get away with it.

I scooped up a larger amount of cookie, and mashed it into his face.
He squealed and wiped his face, getting cookie all over his hand, and did the same thing to me, before running out of the room. I chased him into the kitchen with a scoop of cookie and threw it. I missed him and hit the window, but I didn’t care.

Our cookie fight went on for some time, back and forth between the kitchen and the living room, until he ran into the tv room, where there was soft carpet. I’d had enough of cookie throwing.

I tackled him, and began to tickle his sides. He was squealing and trying to escape so I sat on his hips so he wouldn’t get away. Micah was laughing so hard he could barely breathe, but he was still wriggling with all his might trying to get out of my hold.

“Let…me…go!” he gasped through his laughter. “I’m gonna pee myself!”
I stopped. “Oh God, really?”
“No! But it made you stop, didn’t it?” He was still breathing really hard, but was smiling widely. He looked so cute.

So I leaned down to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, yo!
What's this? An update?
I suck, I'm so sorry.
Hope you enjoy though! I kinda really like this chapter :)
Please leave me a comment/sub/rec and I shall love you forever!

Love and hugs to:
MCRluvBVB
ImmaEnforcer
iiEmptyx3
jennylake74
tator
Through-the-Night
megzor
Josh Cutlip.
BlackRosesBleedBlack
Max.Manson
Shags
JinX_Xo

for commenting on the last chapter. Love you guys!