Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

“Shut the fuck up!” I screamed at the inanimate object that was happily telling me that it was morning. My fist came down hard on the ‘off’ button of my alarm clock and I sighed in satisfaction that I’d finally ceased the infernal racket the time keeper was making. I lay spread-eagled on my bed for a few more minutes before my stomach decided to let me know that it was empty. I struggled to get enough energy together to be able to drag my body out of my bed, but I managed to eventually, and I made my way over to the ensuite bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before returning to my room to find some clothes. I grabbed a clean pair of boxers out of my drawer and pulled them on as I searched my room for a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I never bothered putting anything away in my closet so all my clothes were scattered all over the floor and furniture in my room. I uncovered a pair of tight-fitting black jeans from underneath a pile of clothes sitting in front of my closet and a random t-shirt that I found under my bed. I quickly threw my clothes on, grabbed my backpack and thundered out of my room and down the stairs.

I stopped short when I reached the kitchen and my eyes fell on my mom slumped over her laptop, fast asleep.
“Morning, mom!” I shouted, making her jump violently and awaken with a snort. She turned to me with a glare.
“Angel! I was trying to sleep. Do you know how much I’ve had to work this week? Practically non-stop and you just had to go and wake me up when I finally nodded off?”
“You know, you actually have a bed. You could sleep there instead of on your computer. I imagine it would be much more comfortable. I mean, I know your laptop is your best friend and probably lover, but you don’t need to sleep with it…” I trailed off as mom grabbed her precious laptop and marched out of the kitchen, grumbling under her breath, asking herself why she decided to keep me when she found out she was pregnant.

“Ouch, mom,” I called to her as I heard a car horn beep from outside. I quickly grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, picked up my shoes and bag from the ground and sauntered outside where I spotted a massive, extraordinarily beaten-up four-wheel-drive sitting in my driveway. I immediately wrenched the front passenger door open (the doors are really hard to open and close, for some reason) and jumped in. I slammed the door shut and tugged my seatbelt on before turning to Drew.

“You really need to get the doors of this shit-box fixed. They’re getting harder and harder to open and close,” I informed my best friend, who smirked at my comment.
“If you were a girl, I’d totally have a call to make about your sex life from that last sentence. Which reminds me, dude. I totally nailed Becka on Saturday,” Drew told me, making me grimace.
“Oh my god, dude. That’s gross. I thought you had higher standards,” I heard from the back seat. Braden, my other best friend, had finally stopped making out with his long-time girlfriend, Rochelle to join in our conversation. Rochelle looked completely disgusted, and I knew how she felt.

I voiced my opinion. “Yeah, man. I gotta agree with Brady. That chick’s a walking STD factory. Even if I was into girls, I totally wouldn’t touch Becka, even with a ten-foot pole. She’s fucking disgusting. Why did you choose her of all people?”
“Dude, she’s hot. And easy. Duh,” he said as though it was obvious. I rolled my eyes before he spoke again. “So, faggot, when was your last lay, then?”

“First of all, I told you never to call me ‘faggot’ if you wanted to keep your dick attached to your body. And it was like, two weeks ago. At a club.”
“A dude?” Drew asked, cocking his head as he drove.
“Obviously.”
“What was his name?”
“It was like…Danny…or David… or something. I don’t fucking know, I was drunk… He was hot though,” I tacked on as an afterthought. I saw Drew roll his eyes and I took a bite of the apple I’d only just remembered was sitting in my hand.

By the time I’d devoured my apple until I was left holding the core, Drew pulled up in the student car park at school. I fought with the door until it finally opened, and nearly fell out of the monster that was Drew’s car. Reaching back in, I grabbed my bag before I slammed the door shut and walked on into the school, with Drew, Braden and Rochelle trailing behind me. As I walked towards our usual spot, a group of girls wearing cross necklaces and carrying bibles glared at me as if I were diseased or something.

With a smirk thrown in their direction, I stopped and turned around to face Drew. Making sure the girls were watching, I wrapped a hand around Drew’s neck and pulled his head forward until our lips connected.

We made out for a bit until I pulled away, breathing heavily. “Oh my fucking god, Drew, baby. We totally need to go have gay, pre-marital sex in the bathrooms, like right now. You make me so fucking horny…” I trailed off as the girls walked off, looking utterly disgusted. I laughed loudly, letting go of Drew and continued walking towards our spot. I love playing games with those girls. They absolutely loathe me because I’m gay and not afraid to show it. That, and the fact that I have a foul mouth. Not to mention the fact that I’m not a virgin, which is totally a crime in their eyes. Yeah, pretty much, they hate everything about me. Well, whatever. Fuck them.

Now, you’re probably wondering about Drew. No, he’s not gay. He’s not even bi. He just does what I tell him to, and I told him, that, in order to fuck with the people at this school who think they’re holier than Jesus’ minds, he was going to let me kiss him whenever I needed/felt like it. It works out well. Drew gets to make out with someone, and I get to piss off the annoying people at this school. Perfect.

I slumped down on our regular bench and the others sat down around me and got themselves as comfortable as they could.
Braden immediately pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put one in his mouth. He’s pretty much a chain smoker; Rochelle’s been trying to get him to quit for ages but he just can’t seem to be able to. Brady offered the pack to me; he knows I like a cigarette on occasion, but I waved him away.

“I’m good, man. Thanks,” I said, looking around the area where students were gathering to catch up after the long break. I sighed loudly when no-one caught my attention. The people at this school were so boring.

Luckily, I didn’t have to sit there feeling totally bored for long. When the bell rang, I was almost grateful to go to class, a feeling I’ve never felt before in my life. I knew I had drama class with Mr Porter first, which is always entertaining. Porter’s an absolute nutcase, and spends a lot of his time dressed in strange costumes from the vast array of plays he knows off-by-heart.

The first day of the new school year was no exception. I entered the classroom and noticed straight away that Mr Porter had been playing dress-up again, this time in clothes that looked like they belonged in the 16th Century.

“Ah, Mr Jerome! How was your holiday?” Porter asked in a (really bad) English accent. I just rolled my eyes in response, trying to stop him from talking to me any further. No such luck, though. “You’re here early…for once…”

“Yeah, Sir. I just couldn’t keep away. You know how much I love school,” I mumbled sarcastically as I slid into my seat. I trained my eyes on the door and watched as the other students filed into the classroom. None of them interested me in the slightest until the short, brown-haired girl whose name escapes me, but who had always treated me nicely despite her aversion to gay people which comes from her strong Christian faith came in with a fairly tall black-haired boy at her side. Normally this wouldn’t be too big of a deal; Whatsername was always talking to someone; from what I can tell, she’s one of those people who are friendly to everyone, but this ‘someone’ was different. For starters, I’d never seen this boy in my life and for another thing, he was fucking gorgeous. Stunning. I’d never seen a more beautiful boy. And I wanted him.

I was staring at this new kid like an idiot for at least two minutes while Mr Porter was chattering to him about God knows what when I realised that Porter was going to make him introduce himself to the class. Fuck yes! That meant I got to hear his sexy voice and even learn his name so that I could scream it out as I fucked him into a mattress later.

The gorgeous boy stood nervously in front of the class, wringing his hands, and began to speak.
“Um. I’m Micah Gerard.”
Oh my god, his voice is beautiful. I could totally imagine it screaming my name… No, concentrate, Angel.
“—all-boys school across town. And I don’t have anything else to say so… can I go sit now?” he asked, looking hopefully at Mr Porter, and when Porter allowed him to, telling the class to help Micah whenever he needs it (Oh, Mr Porter, I would be glad to help…), he scampered towards the desk right in front of me.

I watched his ass him as he pulled his chair out and sat down and I kept my eyes on him as Mr Porter started talking about some shitty play we’d be studying in class. After a while, I think Micah (oh god, even his fucking name is sexy) noticed my eyes on him and began looking around the room for the culprit. He eventually turned right around, and looked directly at me. My heart nearly stopped. He was so much more beautiful up close. I smirked at him as I thought of all the dirty things I could do to him. His face turned worried, and he looked to be thinking hard about something (me, I hope).

“Micah?” the girl, whose name I still couldn’t remember, called. Damn her for stealing his attention away from me!
I could tell he was about to turn around to face the front, but I wanted to give him something to…to remember me by (not that I was going to let him forget me any time soon). I let a huge smile adorn my features as I winked at him in an exaggerated manner. He immediately turned beet red and whirled around to face the front.

I chuckled lightly under my breath at his antics as I made a decision.
I wanted him. I would make him mine. Whatever it took, I was going to have him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angel's morning :)

I hope you liked it.

Drew
Braden
Rochelle

Comments?

Thank you
megzor x3
HailMisery
Hezzarther
Tell.Me.Lies:
Thank you for telling me about the error in the characters section. It's all fixed up now. I must've been half asleep when I did that
schizo
for commenting on the first chapter
<3