Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

I woke up on Tuesday morning feeling really excited. Micah had texted me on Monday night telling me that him and Isabelle broke up so he was free to secretly see me, and I couldn't be happier. I mean, I'd prefer if it wasn't a secret but he's not ready for anyone to know and I guess I understand that. Either way, school should be interesting from now on. I practically leapt out of bed and went through my morning routine quickly before I went into the kitchen for breakfast. My mother was standing there, seemingly talking to herself but I knew there was a Bluetooth speaker attached to her somewhere. It's always there. It didn't stop me from speaking to her though, just to annoy her.

“Good morning, Mother Dear, how’s your…when was the last time we spoke? How's your month been? Mine’s been super. I hooked up with that boy I like and I can't stop thinking about him. He's so cute, Mom, you have…”

I was cut off by my mother finally speaking. “Sorry Paul, I have to stop you there for a second, my son is talking to me.” She clicked a button on her speaker and turned to look at me. “Angel, shut up. I'm trying to close a business deal here and I don't need you butting in and talking about your trivial school friends while I'm on the phone.” With that, she clicked the button again and went on talking to Paul.

God I hate her. When I was sure she was looking at me, I gave her the finger and bounced out of the room. I was ridiculously excited for school. After a night of dreaming about him, I could finally see my…is he my boyfriend now? The thought stumped me. Would he even want to be? Or is this thing just an experiment to him? I needed to ask him because I definitely don't want to freak him out if I accidentally refer to him as my boyfriend and that's not how he's feeling about the whole situation.

I was way too happy to worry about it all. I entertained myself for a few minutes by daydreaming about Micah until Drew pulled up in his huge truck and I ran out the door. I jumped in the passenger seat with a smile on my face.

“Whoa, dude. Who’d you fuck last night?” Drew said with a grin.
I laughed at the thought, although not too long ago, if I was smiling like that, it would have been the truth. My, how I've changed.
“Nobody,” I answered truthfully. “But Micah and Isabelle broke up.”
“Ah,” Drew nodded, and continued driving in silence. Braden and Rochelle were sitting in the back yabbering away but I had no idea what they were talking about.

When we pulled up at the school and parked, I immediately jumped out and looked around for the familiar features of Micah. I spotted him with that model girl Priscilla or whatever her name is. Good, Isabelle wasn't there yet, which made my task of getting him alone easier. If I needed to, I could just tell him I needed to talk to him about our biology assessment. I didn't need to come up with an excuse though, because when he looked up and saw me, he said something quickly to the girl and walked towards me with a smile on his face. I grinned back.

“Hey there, sugar-lips, did you get those clothes on sale?” I asked him as he got closer, setting myself up for a pick-up line.
He looked confused, and I didn't blame him. He cocked his head to the side cutely. “What?”
“Because in my mind, they're half off,” I finished and waited expectantly for him to firstly understand, and then react. I wasn't disappointed. His eyes widened and he slapped me gently, blushing.
“Fuck off, Angel,” he whispered, with a shy smile. He's been swearing more and more lately, and God it’s hot when he does it. I never thought I'd be attracted to words before.
“You’re becoming a regular potty-mouth, baby,” I said, not able to keep the smile off my face.
“Yeah well it's your fault. You made me do it that first time,” he shot back. He wasn't angry though.
“I never made you do anything you didn't want to do.”
“Yeah, I know,” he said with a sigh, then laughed. “You're a bad influence though.”
I shrugged. I'd heard that before. There was a pleasant silence for a few seconds before I filled it.
“Sooo…” I said, and rocked back and forth on my heels, “Wanna skip first period? There's only one tongue in my mouth right now, and I don't think that's enough.”
“You're disgusting,” Micah said, but smiled nonetheless. “I do kinda wanna kiss you, but I think we need to go to class. We don't have much time left for our assessment, you know. It's due next week and we've hardly done any of it.”
“That's because you're too distracting.”
“I’m so sorry. Seriously, though, we need to get it done.”
“Yeah, yeah. God, you’re boring,” I said, nudging him playfully.
“Hey, I actually want to pass biology, you know,” he replied, before muttering ‘butthole’ under his breath just as the bell rang signalling the start of classes for the day.
I grinned at him and slapped his ass to get him moving. He shot me a glare and marched off.

I knew he wasn’t really mad; he just acts like a bitch when I tease him and to be honest, I love it. I’d been seeing a different side of his personality in the last few weeks since we had that serious talk about my past and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know the more relaxed, potty-mouthed, somewhat bitchy but all around sexier Micah.

When I arrived in the biology classroom, Micah was already in his seat at the back of the room, determinedly reading his notebook. He didn’t look up as I took my seat next to him, but I knew he wouldn’t. He tries to distract himself from me when he pretends to be mad, but it never lasts long. After about a minute or two of the pair of us sitting in silence, I noticed him glancing at me every now and again, but looking away when I caught his eye. I laughed under my breath. God, he’s such a dork. He went red and smiled a bit, but still tried to ignore me. I just waited and let him play his little game until the teacher arrived in the room.

“Okay, class,” he addressed us, “As you know, this week we’ll be working on your assessments, so try to keep the noise down, and I will be available for you if you have any questions, got it? You can also use the library if you wish, okay?” We all nodded, and there was a sudden rush as everyone started taking out books and supplies for the posters we needed to make.

I looked at Micah side on. “So, are you gonna talk to me now? You’re the one who wanted to get this shitty assignment done in class instead of making out with me,” I whispered, nudging him with my elbow.

He blushed and pretended to consider what I said for a moment, until he nodded in agreement, and grabbed the books we needed.

I watched as he turned to the pages about the male reproductive system and pushed the book in front of me. Covering the entire page was a detailed diagram of male genitalia. Fabulous. There was absolutely no way I was going to be able to take this stupid assessment seriously. I pushed the book back towards Micah with a smirk on my face and snaked my hand onto his upper thigh.

“Honey, I’ve seen enough dicks to know what they look like,” I began sweetly, “But you look like you could use a practical demonstration of how they work.”

I gave his thigh a light squeeze, and he looked like he nearly combusted with how red he went. He’s so cute when he’s embarrassed.

Micah jumped up suddenly and went over to the teacher who was helping the students a couple of desks over. I watched Micah curiously and was a little surprised when I overheard him ask to use the library. I was surprised because I knew that we had pretty much cleaned out the school library of the books we needed a little while ago. With the teacher’s permission, Micah left the classroom without glancing back at me once. To be honest, I just sat there at my desk feeling a little rejected, until I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I took my phone out and checked it. I had one new text from Micah.

Meet me in paradise xo

It took me a moment to figure out what he meant. Surely he didn’t mean that the library was paradise. Then it hit me. He meant “Stoner’s paradise”, the place we went when I told him my story. The empty classroom that nobody ever used since the school became a religious one about 7 years ago. Fuck yes!

I practically leaped out of my chair and headed out the door. Nobody stopped me because I guess they assumed I was going to the library. I walked as fast as I could through the halls without running. I didn’t want to seem too eager, even though Micah knew me well enough by now to know that I’m always eager.

As I made it to the empty classroom, everything was quiet and the door was closed. I stopped for a moment with my hand on the doorknob. It occurred to me that maybe I was wrong about what Micah meant by “paradise”, but all that went away when the door opened and I was yanked in with a surprising amount of force. I was pushed up hard against the wall and then kissed by the softest lips known to humanity. I immediately kissed back. Micah’s hands found my hips, while mine ended up in his hair as we made out for a good while. I was surprised by how bold he was being, but I absolutely loved it. After a little while, Micah pulled away from my mouth, only to start kissing my neck. I won’t lie; it felt amazing.

“Oh, my Go-od…” I groaned quietly as I felt my pants tightening slightly. I had to stop him before I had a full-on problem. I gently held on to his hips and pushed him away slowly. He was panting when he finally pulled away.

“H-hi,” he stuttered, “You found me. I wasn’t sure…”

“It took me a while but I figured it out eventually. And wow, Mics, that was…wow…”

“Yeah,” he sighed, and then smiled. “You’re going to make us both fail that assessment though.”

“Me?! You’re the one who lured me out here!”

“You’re the one who t-t…uh, never mind,” he replied, suddenly blushing beet red and looking away from me to the clock above the old chalkboard.

“What is it?” I was curious what he was about to say before he changed his mind.

“N-nothing. It’s nothing.”

I didn’t believe him but I didn’t push it. I had something else on my mind. I was about to ask him about whether we were going to be a proper couple or not now that he’s a free man again, but he started speaking first.

“We should get back to the classroom. There’s only ten minutes left.”
Huh, I guess we were kissing for longer than I thought. I nodded, and leaned in to catch his lips with mine again. He hesitated for a second before kissing back and wrapping his arms around my neck to deepen it. God, he’s such an amazing kisser. We stood there for another minute or two before he pulled away again and took my hand. He led me out of the classroom and down the hall back to biology.

“So much for getting this assessment done,” Micah said with a small smile on his face.

“I dunno, that practical demonstration seemed to teach us a lot,” I replied with a wink as we dropped each other’s hand and entered the biology classroom again. He blushed.

“I’ll say…” he whispered, more to himself than to me.

We were silent for the remainder of biology. Micah seemed to be lost in thought and I didn’t want to disturb him. I really wanted to know what he was going to say when he stopped himself halfway through his sentence earlier though but I knew not to push it. Instead, I reminisced about what had just taken place and tried my hardest not to get turned on again when I thought of his lips on my neck. Trust me, it wasn’t easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all readers, subs and recommenders, and especially to: Sarcastically Blunt, inhibitions, sindie synclayre & megzor for commenting! <3

Please keep them coming guys, they keep me motivated :)