Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

Micah was kind of distant with me for the rest of the week after everything went down during biology on Tuesday, but I think he was distant with everyone, from what I could tell. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Twice in Drama (our last class of the week), Mr Porter had to snap his fingers in front of Micah’s face to get his attention, since he was meant to be reading for the character Benvolio in ‘Romeo and Juliet’, and he kept missing his lines. I wasn’t forced to read for any character at the time so I was able to watch him and try to figure out what was going on in his head. He looked so confused and conflicted, and I wondered if maybe what had happened on Tuesday had frightened him a little. He’s never initiated anything like that before with me, so maybe he scared himself. Either way, I wanted to get to the bottom of why he was acting the way he was.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and opened the text messaging app. Micah was the last person I had texted so his conversation was up on the screen already. Earlier, I'd been looking at the message he'd sent me before we met up in the empty classroom, Meet me in paradise xo. I still couldn’t really believe how bold he was on Tuesday. To be honest, it was a major turn on. I may be a pretty dominant person, but when someone who is usually more submissive takes control in the way that Micah did before, let’s just say it does things to me.

I shook my head slightly to clear it from the lusty thoughts that had just flooded it, and I typed out a quick message: Hey baby, your ass is so nice. It’s a shame you have to sit on it. So I was wondering if you wanted to come round to my place this afternoon?

I wanted to keep it light hearted and maybe make him smile a little. I don’t know how he was during our lunch break because he was with his friends, but every time I saw him in class, he always looked so serious.

I watched as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and read my message. The corners of his mouth twitched and he went about replying straight away.

A few seconds later, I received: Ur such a dork. u need some better lines ;P can we go out somewhere instead of to urs?

The question in his message stumped me a bit. I wasn’t expecting him to change my request up, but still, I replied back quickly.

Angel: Um, sure. Anywhere in particular? And shut up, my lines are the best ;)

Micah: I duno. Mayb like that coffee shop down the road from here. They make good milkshakes

Angel: But baby, it’s my milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard…

Micah: oh my god, shut up. so is that a yes?

Angel: Sure, no problem

I think Micah was going to reply to me, but Mr Porter informed him that his character was involved in some death scene and that he needed to pay attention. Micah shot me a small smile and nodded before turning back to the book in front of him and beginning to read. I couldn’t really understand any of what he said. Shakespeare is definitely not my thing.

Thankfully we were only stuck in the classroom for another 20 minutes or so, and then the bell rang. I was one of the first people packed up and ready to leave so I waited around for a minute or two for Micah to be ready as well, then we left the room together.

After returning our books and other random crap that we wouldn't need for homework (not that I ever did homework) to our lockers, Micah and I began our walk down to the coffee shop he suggested. We were both silent, but it was a comfortable silence. I let a small smile play on my lips as I occasionally glanced across at Micah and saw that he was doing the same at me, always looking away quickly after eye contact was made. After the third or fourth time that happened, I decided to get a little more flirty. I let my hand brush up against his slightly, pretending that it was an accident. He looked at me and smiled.

“If you wanted to hold my hand, you could have asked, you know,” he said.
“Would you have let me?” I questioned, returning his smile.
“Maybe you should find out.”
“Can I hold your hand?” I asked, reaching for his left.
“Nope!” he sang with a huge grin on his face.
I pouted, “You’re evil, you know that?”
“Says the guy who's known as the devil in disguise,” he shot back, his smile somehow getting bigger. “If you wanna hold my hand, you've got to convince me.”

I thought for a moment as we walked. We were about a block away from the coffee shop, but there were some other shops and alleys before that. My mind made up, I smirked and grabbed his arm.
“Hey, that’s cheati-whoa!”

I dragged Micah into one of the alleys and pushed him up against the rough brick wall. Before he could say a word, my lips were on his in a passionate kiss. His hands immediately tangled in my hair, and he tugged gently, causing an embarrassing groan to escape from my throat. I hoped that he didn't notice, but he did, smiling against my lips. The effect he has on me is just ridiculous.

We kissed for a short while longer, until we both heard loud talking coming closer and closer to our little hiding spot. I pulled away reluctantly, and Micah shoved himself away from the wall just as a couple of guys and a girl that I vaguely recognised from a younger grade at school walked past. They glanced down to where Micah and I were standing but didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary; they probably thought we were just two friends who definitely did not just finish making out right before they walked past. Micah and I both stifled a laugh as the group walked past, our adrenaline running high.

After a moment of catching our breath, I peeked out of the alley and checked that there was nobody around before I held out my hand to Micah.
“Come on, then. Coast is clear. Time for some milkshakes.”
His shit-eating grin returned almost immediately, and he nudged his way past me, knocking into my extended hand on the way.
“You didn't convince me. Sorry, no hand holding!” he said cheekily, and took off running towards the coffee shop.
“You little shit!” I yelled as I took off after him, earning myself a glare from a woman who was coming out of a hippie clothing store.

Micah stopped running just as he reached the door to the coffee shop, and rested against the wall beside it as he waited for me. I slowed to a stop as well when I reached him. He was panting a little bit, but he looked pleased with himself for frustrating me. His hair was dishevelled and flopping into his eyes a little but he looked so cute like that that I didn't push it away.

He smiled widely at me. “Gotcha, di-,” he began, but I cut him off, my mouth working much faster than my brain at that moment.
“I want you to be my boyfriend!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. A lot of stuff's been happening, so sorry it's so short and filler-y as well :S
Hope you like it though. Please comment to let me know that you did!
Thank you to all readers, subs, recommendations and these people for commenting: megzor, Sarcastically Blunt, Cookie Dough19, Sucks For You
You're awesome! :)