Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

Monday morning couldn’t come quick enough, as far as I was concerned, and it wasn’t because I was excited to learn or see my friends. No, it was because it would be the first time that I could spend a full day with Micah, knowing that he was my boyfriend, even if the rest of the school’s population didn’t know it. I’d managed to accidentally tell Rochelle and Braden that Micah and I were together while drunk on Friday night, whining about how I missed him and wishing that his stupid mother didn’t ground him on the first weekend we were a couple. It didn’t take a stroke of genius for Brady and Chelle to realise I was talking about Micah, even though I didn’t originally mention him by name. As I knew they would be, my friends were completely fine with me and Micah dating. The issue now is telling Micah that they know, because he said more than once that he wasn’t ready for people to know about us just yet. Hopefully, since he knows that my friends were okay with me being gay beforehand, it won’t be such a big deal to him that they know we’re together. I do feel like I've kind of let him down though, but it's hard to control your actions when you're drunk. I just hope he forgives me for letting it slip.

Anyway, I really wanted to get to school on Monday. I was ready and waiting for Drew to come and pick me up long before he was due to arrive, and when he finally pulled up in front of my house, I was in my seat with the belt done up before he could even get a ‘hello’ out. The drive to school was quick, but not quick enough for my liking. I knew that Micah would already be there since his bus gets in about five minutes before Drew and I arrive. I'm just glad that on this day, Braden and Rochelle decided to take themselves to school, because that would have meant that Drew would have picked me up even later than he did.

Micah was waiting out the front of the school when Drew and I pulled up, looking sexy as ever. He was wearing those damn skinny jeans that he knows I love and a fairly tight looking red t-shirt. His hair was messier than usual, but I enjoyed it immensely. It was like he had just rolled out of bed and not bothered to do anything to fix his bed hair. Surprisingly, Micah was standing there alone. Maybe he finally told Isabelle to fuck off. I could only hope.

I made Drew let me out of the truck before he went off to park. I just couldn’t wait any longer to speak to my boyfriend.

When he saw me get out of the car, his lips turned up in a smile. I almost jogged over to him, way too excited to control myself.
“Hey, baby,” I said, as I arrived in front of him. He blushed.
“Hi,” he replied quietly and looked down, smiling slightly. He seemed to be remembering something that I had no knowledge of.
“So… How was your weekend?” I asked after a few moments.
“It…it was okay…I guess, um… how was yours?” Okay, something was definitely up with him, but it didn’t seem like it was something bad. He looked embarrassed, which is weird.

I frowned, and grabbed his forearm gently, tugging him along into the school. He tried to protest, but I ignored it. I wanted to know what the hell was going on in his head.
I took him into our empty classroom, our own private paradise and closed the door. I turned to face him.

“What’s going on with you?”
He blushed bright red again and avoided my gaze.
“Micah?”
“I… I can’t tell you,” he said in a whisper.
“Why not?”
“Because it’s embarrassing!”
“Baby… please tell me?”
“No, I can’t. Too awkward,” he said, and then launched himself at me, attacking my mouth with his. He was trying to distract me! The little brat. The unfortunate thing is that I’m easily distracted, and we were kissing and getting very hot and bothered for a good solid five minutes before I remembered why we were in the classroom in the first place. I pulled away slowly, earning a quiet groan from Micah as I did so.

“Micah… Will you tell me now?”
“Can’t you just leave it alone and kiss me some more?” he demanded.
I smiled, and shook my head. “I’m gonna find out eventually, you know? Just tell me the context at least.”
“God, you’re so annoying! Fine, it has to do with this,” he gestured to his crotch as he spoke. “Happy?”
“Your dick?”
“Yes!” he said, frustrated and clearly embarrassed.
“What about it?” I asked, amused now.
“I…Yes…Yesterday morning… I had…a –a problem! Agh, fuck you, Angel! Why’d you make me tell you this?!” he spluttered out.
A problem? What kind of pr – oh! That kind of problem. I grinned.
“Baby?” I whispered in his ear. He grunted. “Did you get a bit horny yesterday?”
“Shut up,” he mumbled. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck lightly, several times, a slightly different spot each time. He shivered; it was clear he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

My kisses made their way up to his ear. “It’s okay, you know? There’s nothing wrong with this. There’s nothing wrong with getting a little sexually aroused. Nothing wrong with fixing it either. This is all okay. It’s normal. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. I promise,” I spoke softly in his ear, ending each sentence with a light kiss. A very light groan escaped his throat and I took that as him agreeing with what I said.
I pulled away and held his shoulders at arm’s length so I could see his face.
“Are you okay now?”

He nodded, and smiled. I kissed him, and he immediately wrapped his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. We kept making out until the bell rang, announcing that another day of torture was starting. We pulled apart slowly, both panting. He smiled at me again.
“I missed you, you know?” he said.
“I wouldn’t have guessed. Did you jerk it over me, as well?” I asked, smirking a little. His mouth dropped open, and he slapped me.
“You are so crude!” he exclaimed, and headed towards the door.
“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ then. Don’t worry, I’ve done it over you, too,” I said proudly. I’m not ashamed to admit it.
Micah hit me again, but smiled, and opened the door, before stepping back to reality. God, I really wished I could have held his hand as we walked down the hallway but we were surrounded by the other students.
“By the way, I almost finished the biology project. There’s only the diagram to do now and I was thinking you could do that. I suck at drawing,” he said, making light conversation. I nodded. I’m actually a pretty decent drawer if I give a shit.

I had just opened my mouth to reply when a voice interrupted.
“Hey, Angel! Where the fuck did you go, man?” Braden was jogging up the hallway to meet up with me. Micah and I stopped walking and let him catch up. “I saw Drew drop you off and then you disappeared. Oh, hey Micah, I gotta tell your boyfriend something quickly.”

Micah’s expression became one of shock, and I could have strangled Braden just then. I hadn’t had the chance to inform Micah that my friends knew. Fuck! He’s going to hate me.
I glared at my friend. “What do you want?” I asked, through gritted teeth.

Braden started yabbering on about his birthday plans, like he actually thought I cared about that right now with Micah obviously freaking out in his mind. I tried to convey with my eyes how sorry I was that Braden knew about us. I have no idea if he understood what I was trying to say, but I would definitely have to issue a verbal apology later. Fuck, I feel terrible.

“So, are you in?” Braden asked, breaking me out of my silent apology.
“Yeah, yeah sure. Go away now, I have to talk to Micah,” I snapped, and my friend left. He’s so used to my little outbursts that he didn’t even question them anymore. I gestured to the bathroom that Micah and I had stopped in front of, and pushed open the door. Micah passed me and I followed him in.

“I am so sorry,” I began, and his eyes narrowed. “I got a little drunk on Friday and I accidentally told them. I wanted to tell you before someone mentioned anything but I got a little distracted. I’m so, so sorry.”
“Who else did you tell?” he asked, surprisingly calm compared how he looked a moment ago.
“Drew, Braden and Rochelle. Well actually, I didn’t tell Drew, he figured it out himself when he dropped you off. But I was drinking on Friday and apparently I was moaning about missing my boyfriend and they put two and two together. I’m so sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to, I really do respect that you didn’t want anyone knowing. I fucked up, I’m sorry…” I was rambling, I knew it, but I didn’t care. I was just so desperate to get my point and apology across.
Micah considered me for a moment, then smiled gently. “It’s okay, I forgive you. You didn’t mean it.” I breathed a sigh of relief. I wanted to lean down and kiss him but just as I moved, the bathroom door opened. Micah jumped and flushed red.

I shot a glare at the boy who interrupted us, but didn’t say anything. He looked a little frightened, to be honest. Good. Serves you right for ruining our little moment.
I began to make my way out of the bathroom with Micah on my heels.
“Thank you,” I said to him sincerely.
“For what?”
“I don’t know, just for everything. You’re way too good for me.”

“I am not, don’t be stupid,” he said as he turned into our first class of the day, History.
We were sitting in alphabetical order, so I couldn’t sit next to him like I would have liked. Instead, we sent text messages back and forth. I told him about my less-than-fun weekend; nursing a hangover on Saturday and doing jack shit on Sunday. He told me how he got himself grounded, saying that he yelled at his mother and defended me and Drew to her. That really made my heart swell when I read that. He cares that much about me that he’s worried about what his loved ones think of me. That’s pretty special. I can’t believe he’s finally mine. He’s just so perfect.

At morning break, Braden apologised for spilling the beans about him knowing about mine and Micah’s relationship. I forgave him. He didn’t know I hadn’t told Micah yet and he was okay with it anyway, so no harm done. I actually listened this time when he told me about his birthday plans. He decided that he didn’t want to have a party or anything, because about a month after his birthday, it’s his brother Jesse’s 21st, and Jesse was planning a massive party to celebrate. Braden just decided to use Jesse’s party as his party and hold a small gathering at his house for drinks. He said I could invite Micah, so that made the deal even better. I grabbed my phone and texted him as soon as Brady said that.

Angel: Hey baby, so Brady is having a drinks night with a few friends on friday for his birthday. Youre invited, wanna come?

It wasn’t long before I received a reply.

Micah: How many is a few friends?

I relayed the question on to Braden. “Just Jord, Matt, Dani and Jake, you, Chelle and Drew.”

Angel: Rochelle, Drew and a few of his friends that don’t go here. They’re cool with my sexuality, they’d be totally okay with us.

Micah’s reply took a little longer this time.

Micah: Ok. I’ll be there. will u be picking me up?

Angel: Drew will be. I don’t drive. You can just come home with me after school on friday.

Micah: Ok. theres no way mom will let me go if she knows ur gonna b there tho. I’ll have 2 tell her im with isabelle or someone

Wow, I’m turning him into a little rebel. He didn’t even seem to mind knowing that he’ll have to lie to his mother. I sent a quick reply to him just as the bell rang, signalling it was time for more class. I met up with Micah as we both went to our seats in English.

I didn’t pay any attention to what we were supposed to be doing in class. I daydreamed instead. I can’t wait to be able to spend time with my boyfriend outside of school. It’ll be the first time that we’ve hung out together as a couple in the presence of others. I’m sure that’ll be bringing Micah some nerves, but hopefully he can relax once he knows that nobody at the party will be bothered that we’re together. Friday can’t come quickly enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I could have sworn I posted this chapter before, but it disappeared. In fact, I know it did, because megzor commented on it. Anyone else's story done that?

Anyway, in my old A/N, I mentioned loving writing this story again, and this chapter being put up really quickly because of that. Also mentions of a possible sequel to this story. A new chapter is almost ready for this but I'm gonna need some comments before I post it ;)

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! Hopefully this time, this chapter stays online!