Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Micah

I admit that, at the time I found out, I was more than a little annoyed that Angel’s friend Braden knew so soon after Angel and I got together. I mean, I barely had my head around it all and now Angel’s friends know about it as well. I wasn’t happy. But after Angel apologised and explained to me how they found out, I cut him a bit of slack. It wasn’t his fault. Apparently his friends are just really perceptive. I still wasn’t happy that people other than myself and Angel knew, but I was okay with it. I could handle it. I think…

Our first classes of the morning were long and boring. Angel and I spent History, one of the only classes we’re not allowed to choose our seats, texting each other. A few times, I noticed Isabelle watching me from across the room, frowning. She clearly didn’t approve of me using my phone in class. She would approve even less if she knew who I was texting, but I didn’t really care, to be honest. I was enjoying myself, filling Angel in on what I did to get myself grounded and having him tell me what he did with his weekend. It was nice. A very normal conversation.

I sat next to Isabelle in Math class, so texting Angel wasn’t an option. I could tell she wanted to talk to me about what I was doing in History, but she didn’t have the chance because we had a test and we weren’t allowed to talk at all the whole time. She accosted me during morning break though. As much as I wanted to hang out with Angel, I knew it would be a bit suspicious ditching my friends, and I didn’t want to be that kind of person anyway. It’s not fair on my friends.

I followed Isabelle and Lisa out of the Math classroom, trying desperately to avoid Angel’s eyes, because that would have made me want to change direction and follow him to where he hangs out instead.

When the girls and I sat down, Isabelle started on her little interrogation. “So…Micah, how was your weekend? I texted you a few times and I didn’t get an answer.”
It was true. When my mother gave me back my phone I had three messages and five missed calls from Isabelle, one from Lachlan (that I’m pretty sure was under duress from Isabelle) and a reply from Angel from when I texted him about being grounded. I didn’t bother replying to any since I was just about to leave for school when I finally got my phone back and I’d be seeing my friends soon anyway.

“Um…yeah, I got them this morning. Mom had my phone over the weekend,” I mumbled.
“Oh, did she borrow it?”
“No… Not exactly.”
Isabelle cocked her head in confusion.
“What do you mean ‘not exactly’?” she asked. I sighed. I knew she’d manage to get it out of me eventually so it might as well be sooner rather than later.
“She took it cause I was grounded again,” I said quickly, avoiding Isabelle’s gaze.
“What?!” she almost shouted, shocking me a little. “What did you do this time?”
“I… Um… I yelled at her.”
“Why?” she demanded, looking extremely scary.
“Cause… I dunno, she was giving me s – uh crap about something and it was annoying me?” I was trying to answer so that I didn’t give too much away. I wasn’t planning on accidentally almost swearing in front of my friends though. Stupid Angel, putting all these words into my vocabulary.
“It’s still no excuse to yell at your mother. You want to know what I think? I think you’re spending too much time with Angel Jerome. Your biology teacher never should have paired you with him for that assessment. He’s too much of a bad influence and he’s turning you into something you’re not. Did you know he likes you? As in, like likes you?” Isabelle said, pausing for an answer from me. I nodded as I laughed internally. No shit he likes me. And there I go again with the swearing. God damnit. Fuck.

With my nod of agreement, Isabelle was off and running her mouth again. “It’s pretty obvious, but he probably just wants to sleep with you. I heard that he likes to sleep around. You know, I wouldn’t mind him so much if he wasn’t so… open about it all. The way he looks at you, it’s like you’re a piece of meat. I know he was jealous of me when we were going out…” she trailed off, looking sad. It made me feel bad for her, but at the same time, I had been wondering when our relationship was going to be brought up. It seemed that the rest of my friends all knew that Isabelle and I were no longer an item because nobody looked surprised. I thought they would have said something at some point but maybe they were giving Isabelle and me some space to sort our thoughts and feelings out. Isabelle and I had been acting fairly normal with each other so maybe they weren’t too worried about what the end of our relationship meant for our friendship dynamic.

“I’m sorry, Izzy,” I mumbled, not knowing what else I could say.
“No, I – I understand… Well, I don’t but I’m glad that you told me how you felt. I didn’t want you to be unhappy. And you know you can still talk to me about anything, right Mics? I can tell there’s been something bothering you lately.” She said that last little bit quieter than the rest, but my friends still picked it up. Lisa and Lachlan, who were having their own quiet conversation stopped talking suddenly, and Portia looked up from her book to look at me curiously.

“Thanks, Iz, but I – I’m fine, really,” I said, forcing a smile as my phone buzzed in my pocket, thankfully signalling the end of our conversation for the remainder of morning break. I took my phone out and read the message. It was from Angel, asking me to go with him to a party on Friday night for his friend’s birthday. After a few messages back and forth, I agreed to go. It would not only be my first party with alcohol involved, but it would also be the first time I lied to my parents about where I would be that night, since there would be no way in hell my mother would let me out of the house if she knew there would be a) alcohol, b) “that dangerous looking boy who was driving the Monster Truck on Friday” and c) a (possibly sexually frustrated) boyfriend, at the party with me. I’d have to figure out a pretty convincing lie if I had any chance of getting to go.

***

By Friday, Angel and I had worked out a plan to get me to Braden’s party without my parents finding out where I was. On Friday morning, I told my mother and father that I was invited to go to a late dinner with Isabelle’s youth group that evening. I hadn't told them that Izzy and I had broken up and my mother loves her so it was a pretty simple lie. I also told them that I was going to hang out with Isabelle and my other friends at Portia’s house after school, so I wouldn't be home at all between school and the “dinner”. I decided on Portia’s house because my parents haven't met Portia’s dad, so they'd be less likely to talk to him and blow my cover.

Then, at school, I told Isabelle and my other friends that Angel and I still had to finish our biology assessment in the library, even though Angel had done the diagram on Tuesday in class and we already had everything finalised for Monday, the due date. Thankfully none of them were in our biology class so we could easily get away with that lie. And so, on Friday afternoon after our last class, English, Angel and I headed to the library under the pretence of actually doing work. We had planned to hide out in there while Drew waited in his car until anyone who could bust us had left to go home, then we would escape from the school, Drew would drop us at Angel’s house and we’d hang out for a while until Drew picks us up for the party. We knew that I would have to be back home sometime on Friday night, so Rochelle was going to stay sober and drop me home when I needed to leave.

The “after school” part of the plan thankfully went off without a hitch, and before I knew it, I was sitting in the backseat of Drew’s truck, having just arrived at Angel’s house. My boyfriend was going through a list of alcohol that he wanted Drew to get. I'm not sure how he'd manage to get all that since Drew’s only 17 but Angel seemed to have confidence in him.
“… And get me a pack of cigarettes, too. I'm all out. And a lighter,” Angel finished off his list with a grin. I screwed my nose up. I really hate that Angel smokes. I'm just glad that he doesn't do it all the time.

Drew nodded. “No problem, man. Now get the fuck out of my car so I can get all this shit.” His tone was joking but I could tell that he really did want to get moving, so I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. Angel did the same.
“Thanks for the ride, Drew,” I said.
“No problem,” he replied, then smirked, “Use protection, you two!” My mouth dropped open, but Angel laughed and gave Drew the middle finger.
“Get out of here, dickface,” Angel retorted jokingly, and took my hand. “C’mon, baby, don’t worry about him.”

Angel led me inside his house and into the living room. It looked much the same as it did the last time I was there, except this time there was a woman sitting on the couch with a laptop, typing away furiously while talking rapidly into a Bluetooth speaker attached to her ear. Angel visibly tensed, squeezing my hand tighter. He hadn't told me much about his mother, but I knew this was her. They looked remarkably alike, aside from the obvious things like gender, age, hair length and clothing choices. Their hair colour was exactly the same dark brown and they shared the same grey eyes. She must've had Angel fairly young because she could have been his older sister. She was very attractive, really. Not as attractive as Angel, though.

Angel cleared his throat and his mom glanced up for about half a second, before looking back at the laptop.
“Mom!” Angel said loudly, causing his mother to look up again. “This is Micah, he's my boyfriend. We’re going to go fuck now.”

With that, he marched out of the room, dragging me along with him. He was muttering profanities under his breath until we got to his bedroom, where he slammed the door shut. He paced the floor a few times, before he grabbed me and kissed me once, hard. It wasn't a loving kiss. He was letting out his frustrations.

“Ugh! I'm sorry, Mics,” he said when he pulled away. “She seriously brings out the worst in me. I fucking hate the bitch.”
“Y-yeah, I can see that…” I replied awkwardly. “Um…um you didn't mean what you told her…right? Cause I-I'm not…” I trailed off.
“Oh! Oh my God baby, no. I didn't mean that. I say shit like that to her to try and get a reaction from her. But she literally doesn't give a fuck about my life, so… There's really no point in even trying, huh?” He smiled sadly, and took my hands in his. “Only when you're ready will we get down and dirty, okay?”

I nodded, and tugged him gently towards me, locking my lips with his. It was a soft and slow kiss, nothing lustful or needy, but it felt amazing.

After a little while, we somehow ended up laying facing each other on Angel’s bed, arms wrapped around each other, his knee in between my legs and lips locking and unlocking in lazy kisses. I struggled to remember a time when I felt that good, so loved.

Angel and I stayed that way for a long time; the whole afternoon, actually. We fell asleep at some point, and had only woken up to the sound of his phone going off. Groggily, Angel searched for it, and found it on the floor next to his bed.
“Hello?” he said. There was a lot of loud talking on the other end. It sounded like Drew’s voice.
“Shit, sorry man! Okay, we’ll be down in a minute. We fell asleep,” Angel said, then paused for Drew to answer. “Shut up, we’re coming now.”
He hung up the phone and looked at me. “Drew’s out the front. I didn’t know how late it was. We’ve gotta get going.”

I nodded, and got up to put my shoes on. Angel was right about it being late; the sky was pretty dark, the sun gone down. It was almost time for the party to begin.

A small swoop in my belly reminded me that I was lying to my parents to be able to go to this party. They thought I was with Isabelle. Oh God, what if they call her parents and find out that there’s no late dinner on tonight for the youth group? I’d be screwed, and grounded for the rest of my life.

A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind and immediately I relaxed a little.
“You okay, Mics?” Angel said quietly in my ear. His breath tickled, and I shuddered lightly.
I nodded slowly. “Y-yeah. I’m just… I dunno. I’m okay,” I replied.
“You’re worried about getting caught, aren’t you?” How does he do that? It’s like he can read my mind or something.
“Yes. What if they call Isabelle’s parents and I’m not with her? I’ll be in so much trouble. They’ll kill me.”
“They won’t kill you. They need to realise that you’re a teenage boy; you’re bound to get into some kind of mischief occasionally. It’s normal.” Angel turned me around in his arms and gave me a kiss. “Everything will be okay. Alright, baby?” Another kiss. I put my arms around his neck to deepen it and his tongue slipped into my mouth, running over my teeth and playing with my own tongue. I let out a groan. It felt amazing… until we heard a loud honk from a horn outside.

Angel pulled away and rolled his eyes, whispering “fuck you, Drew”. He took my hand and led me out of his house, where I spotted Drew’s truck sitting in the driveway, already running. We quickly got into the car and buckled up.
“’Bout fucking time,” Drew grumbled as he started to drive.
“Shut the fuck up, alright? Micah was worried about tonight and I had to calm him down,” Angel retorted back, adding a wink over his shoulder to me. I smiled in return.

It didn’t take long to get to Braden’s house. His parents are clearly rich, from how extravagant their house is. No wonder Braden and his brothers like throwing parties. I stepped out of Drew’s car looking at the house in awe.
“Casa de Matthews,” Angel said, with a sweeping gesture, ending his hand movement by taking my hand in his own.

I could hear some music playing inside as we walked up to the front door. Drew didn’t bother knocking when we got up there, just opened the door and walked right in as if he owned the place. Angel and I followed him into the enormous living room, where there were six people sitting around on gorgeous leather couches and chairs. Two of them I recognised; Braden and Rochelle. The others, I’d never seen before.

“Angel! Drew, Micah!” Braden got up from his spot on the largest couch. He was already slightly drunk, from what I could tell. He has a very slight slur in his words. “Come in! Have a drink. Siddown.” He plopped back down in his spot between Rochelle and the other girl I didn't know.

Angel and I moved towards the leather love seat and sat down. Drew, on the other hand, went over to the table that was set up with a few bottles of alcohol and some food, and began to pull his own loot out of a bag I hadn't noticed him carrying till then. By the time he finished, there was enough alcohol on that table to kill Jack Sparrow and every one of his crew from Pirates of the Caribbean.

“Let's get down to business!” Drew said loudly with a clap of his hands. “Angel, what do you want?”
“Screwdriver,” he replied immediately.
Drew nodded. “Micah?”
Crap. I know literally nothing about alcoholic drinks. “Uh…”
“What do you like?” Drew nudged. I went bright red and looked at my shoes.
“I don't – I don't know. I've never tried any of the, um…” I trailed off. One of the boys I didn't know barked out a laugh, and I think someone else hit him, which made him laugh more.
“Shut the fuck up, Jordan,” Angel spat, coming to my rescue. The other guy, Jordan, stopped laughing immediately. Angel turned to me. “What mixers do you like, baby?”
“Mixers?”
“Juice, soda? A screwdriver is a drink with vodka and orange juice. Orange juice is the mixer.”
“Oh. I um, I like orange juice.”
“Do you want to try a screwdriver?” he asked, and I nodded shyly. “Two screwdrivers, Drew.”

Moments later, I was holding what looked like a regular glass of orange juice with ice in it. I looked down at the contents, looking for some sort of sign that there was alcohol in it. I looked up at Drew, who was smiling.
“I haven't poisoned it, you know?”
I blushed, and took my first sip. I was confused. This was just orange juice.
“Did you put vodka in it?” I asked. I took another experimental sip. Nope, still just orange juice.
Drew and Angel both chuckled. “Honey, vodka is one of those that you can't really taste when it's mixed with something unless you put a shitload in,” Angel informed me.
“Yeah, trust me, though. It's in there. Try Angel’s. I made his double strength. You might be able to taste it in his,” Drew said. Angel offered his glass to me, and I took it hesitantly.
“It's okay,” he encouraged, and I took a mouthful of his drink. This one had a slight burning aftertaste that wasn't exactly pleasant, but it was okay. I decided to stick to my own drink. It tasted much nicer.

I finished my “screwdriver” off pretty quickly and was handed another one by Drew almost immediately. In the time I was drinking my first drink, I had been introduced to Braden’s other friends. The boy who had laughed at me, Jordan, turned out to be Braden’s cousin and he was already well and truly drunk by the time Angel, Drew and I had arrived, hence his odd sense of humour. Braden had grown up with Matt and Jake; their mothers had been organising them playdates since they were babies. They obviously weren’t doing that anymore, but they were good enough friends to want to spend time with each other without being forced together. Dani was Jordan’s girlfriend for nearly two years but they had broken up not too long ago and they seem to somehow be managing the “just friends” thing remarkably well. Dani was the one who slapped Jordan when he laughed at me. She’s really nice.

None of Braden’s friends said anything about me and Angel being together, which I was grateful for. Even when Angel and I started to get a bit tipsy (after finishing my second and his third drink), and he started kissing me, nobody seemed to pay any nasty attention to us. I don’t think I would have cared too much even if anyone had said something mean, though. I felt really good. A little lightheaded, it’s true, but I felt relaxed and happy.

I was sitting on Angel’s lap, resting my head on his chest when things changed. I could hear some mumbling coming from the other side of the room for a few minutes before Jake and Matt simultaneously jumped up from the couch yelling “Shots!”

Immediately, Drew shouted “Fuck yeah!” and stumbled his way to the drinks table (he was already pretty out of it by then), grabbing a bottle of clear liquid and making his way into what I presumed was the kitchen. There was the noise of some glasses clinking together, and then the tinkle of one breaking on the ground.
“That better not have been my dad’s one from Vegas!” Braden called out.
“Wasn't,” Drew replied, coming back into the living room with a bunch of shot glasses sitting precariously inside one another in a tower. He set them down on the coffee table and got to work pouring the alcohol into them.

He handed one out to each of us when he finished pouring, and I looked at mine, then up at Angel, questioning him with my eyes.
“It's tequila,” he said, answering my question. I nodded, even though I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

“To Braden's birthday!” Drew shouted, then downed his shot. The others and I did the same, me much slower than the rest. Angel grimaced, but I choked. Coughing, I got up to get some plain orange juice from the drinks table and drank that down fast, then I sat back down, still coughing a little but nowhere near as much.

Once I finally stopped, everyone was looking at me in concern (although Jordan was also grinning).
“Are you okay?” Angel asked slowly.
“That was fucking awful,” I stated, making everyone laugh.
“You drank it too slowly, baby. You gotta throw it down, then it won't be so bad tasting,” my boyfriend informed me.
“Oh,” I mouthed in return as Drew got up to collect our shot glasses and set about refilling them. I wasn't sure I wanted another one, but once my glass was in my hand again, I decided to try it one more time.

This time, after a backwards countdown from three, I swallowed the shot really quickly and found that Angel was right. It wasn't nearly as bad as the first one, though I still coughed a little bit.

I realised after I stood up about ten minutes after the shots that maybe I shouldn't have had the second one. My head started spinning almost immediately and my stomach swooped. That was only physically though. Mentally, I felt wonderful. So free and…alive, I guess. I'd definitely never felt like that before. I rocked backwards and forwards a little to try and catch my balance, and found that that was a struggle. Angel grabbed my arm to steady me and, just with that small touch, I felt like his hand burned my skin. It felt tingly, but a good tingly and my stomach swooped in a different way to when it had in reaction to the alcohol. I had felt like that before. I knew what it was.

I had made my decision before I even thought about it. I turned, and pulled his arm to get him to stand up. He did so, and I tugged him out of the living room. I caught a glimpse of Drew and Jordan exchanging a smirk as we left. I think Drew mouthed something to Angel as well, because Angel showed him his middle finger on the way out.

He removed my hand from his arm, and took it in his own instead. I think he had figured out why I dragged him out of the room in the first place, and he led me down a long hallway, stopping at a door towards the end. He opened the door, and I was excited to see that he had figured out exactly what I wanted. I kissed him hard, my arms wrapping themselves around his neck to stop him from going anywhere. He picked me up by my waist and helped me wrap my legs around his own waist so that he could carry me into the bedroom.

Angel tripped on something on the way to the bed, and almost threw me on, him only just landing on after me. He crawled his way over to me, and kissed me again, hovering over me as I was laying down. It took an embarrassingly short amount of time just kissing for us both to be aroused. Well, at least I think Angel was. It's hard to tell in skinny jeans, but I know that I was and the light moans escaping his throat suggested that he was pretty into it as well.

Angel's hands were roaming all over my skin under my shirt as we made out. It felt incredible. His fingertips made my skin break out in little goosebumps, and it was exciting and wonderful. When he began to lift my shirt, he hesitated, waiting for permission to take it off fully. I nodded once, and he removed it swiftly, exposing my very pale skin. He took off his shirt too and I took a good look at his body. He had a small sheen of sweat covering his slightly tanned, slightly muscular torso, and it made him look amazing. I could only glance at the tattoo of a tree on his arm before he distracted me by kissing me again. I'd previously had my arms mostly still around Angel’s waist, but now that his shirt was off, I let my hands roam over his skin as his were doing to mine.

In the back of my drunken mind, a voice was asking me what the hell I was doing. I'd made up my mind half a dozen times to stop this before it got too far, but never got around to actually stopping it. I was enjoying it too much.

Eventually, Angel's hands ended up at the waistband of my jeans, his thumbs rubbing circles on my hip bones.
“Baby?” he asked quietly, in a husky voice. “Do you… I mean, are you okay to – to…?” I knew what he was asking, but I also knew I wasn't ready for that yet.
“Not sex,” I replied. “Something…else.”
“Are you sure? Cause we don't have to…”
“I'm sure,” I breathed. He kissed me softly and slowly, letting our lips dance together for a minute or two before he began to unbuckle by belt. I breathed in sharply. This was actually going to happen. This would be the first time anyone has seen me naked besides my family and James when I was very young. I think the alcohol in my system stopped me from caring as much as I should have. After finishing working on my buckle and undoing the zip and button on my jeans, Angel began to slide them off, leaving me in my underwear. I glanced down at myself briefly, noting just how turned on I was, then I looked back up at Angel's face. He was looking at me with lustful, but also loving eyes. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my underwear. His eyes held a questioning look, asking me if I was still okay with this.

I bucked my hips slightly in response, and he smiled, before pulling off the last remaining item of my clothing. I gasped as the cold hit me where my underwear previously was and I could feel the texture of the bed cover under my bare backside. It was such a new sensation. It was amazing.
Angel was looking down at me, raking my body with his eyes. Just as I began to feel a little self-conscious, he murmured something I didn't quite catch and moved himself so that when he looked up at me again, it was from halfway down my body.

I realised what he was about to do a second before he took me into his mouth, but it still didn't stop the gasp that came from my mouth and it certainly didn't stop me from bucking my hips in surprise. Angel grabbed my hips and held them still so I couldn't choke him while he was doing those amazing things with his tongue. I have no idea what he was doing but it felt incredible and I think I might have been making a lot of noise in response to it.

Angel kept working his magic until I began to fall apart. My breathing became ragged, my skin sweaty and my hands clawing at the bed cover. I tried to buck my hips again and I think I took Angel by surprise because he gagged a little bit, but recovered quickly. I noticed that he had his hand in his pants while he was working on me and that sight, along with everything else happening to me, caused the same sensation I felt when I finished in the shower on the weekend.

“Uh…ah, fuck,” I groaned quietly as I finished now, all of the energy leaving my body. Angel let me come down from my high slowly while he continued to do what he was doing to himself, moans and profanities spilling once he had taken me out of his mouth and swallowed. I motioned to him to let me help, but he shook his head, gasping out that he was almost there.

“Oh, oh my God. M-Mic – ah,” he moaned as his face contorted into one of ecstasy. His eyes stayed closed for a few moments before he removed his hand from his boxers and took a few tissues from the box on the bedside table to wipe it. I reached down onto the floor to grab my underwear and pulled them on after I found them, using up the very last bit of energy I had to do that.

I rested my head back on a soft pillow and closed my eyes. Angel kissed me softly and I breathed out a sigh of contentment, drifting off into unconsciousness almost immediately. Angel mumbled something I didn't hear before he lay down beside me and I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seems like you guys didn't like the last chapter too much but hopefully this one makes up for it. Please comment if you like it!! Makes me so much more motivated.

Thanks to the readers, subscribers, the people who recommended and to megzor for commenting :)