Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

The day after Braden’s party, I spent the first half worried out of my skull about Micah, since it took him a long time to write back to my text messages. All sorts of things were going through my head. Was his sister a bitch and ratted him out to his parents and he’s grounded again? Does he hate me for bringing him to the party? Does he regret everything that has ever happened?

I felt a little bit like a creep sending him multiple messages before he had even written back to one, but I was really concerned. I didn’t want him sitting there freaking out about what happened last night or worse, regretting it completely.

It turned out that he was simply asleep until late and then sick from all the alcohol he had drunk, which technically wasn’t a lot but for his first time drinking, it was probably as much as he could have handled.

We spent the rest of the day texting. He assured me that he had enjoyed the night before as much as I had (probably even more) and would be willing to do it again, which is exactly what happened a couple of days later.

Back at school on Monday, we had to present our biology assessment to the class. As you can imagine, talking to a bunch of sixteen year olds about dicks and balls would probably be pretty embarrassing to most people. Fortunately, I’m not most people. While Micah blushed like a maniac and tried not to stutter over the ‘real’ names for the parts, I stood up there trying not to laugh every time he had to say “p-penis”. When I had to say my bit, I was a good boy and refrained from adding in my own little commentary about my own experiences with the male reproductive system. As much as this topic was a joke to me, I didn’t want to mess it up, because it meant that Micah would fail the subject as well. I didn’t care if I did but I knew he wanted to do well in school. I think the teacher was surprised about how un-Angel-like I was being. He actually spoke to me without an aura of trying to stay calm or by just plain yelling. And he told me I did a good job, which completely blew my mind. I’d never been told that before in my life. Together, Micah and I received an A on our project. Being an average C student because I never tried before, this was like a miracle. We had biology just before lunch, so when the class was over, I dragged Micah to “our” abandoned classroom instead of letting him go to lunch. He had begun to complain that he was hungry, but as soon as I attached my lips to his, he stopped and melted into me. Easily taking control, I shoved my tongue unceremoniously into his mouth to taste him. He groaned as I did so, clearly enjoying himself. My hands were on his ass and his were wrapped tightly around my waist. I began to massage where my hands were resting and he responded with another soft groan. I grinned against his lips, pleased that he was so into the kiss. He smiled too, and pulled away a little. I tried to bring him back into me, but he resisted and slid his hands from around my back to the front of my body, his fingertips hovering over my belt buckle. I looked at him in surprise.

“Um,” he said, suddenly looking nervous. His hands shook slightly and twitched, as if he was trying to convince himself to undo the belt buckle.

I gently took hold of his wrists. “You don't have to. Not now, if you don't want to,” I whispered. Yes I was horny but I wasn't going let him do something he wasn't comfortable with. I knew what was going through his head just from the look in his eyes. He got lost in the moment and then freaked when he realised where it was going. He blushed.
“I want to though. I just… I've never… And I don't know how,” he replied. “I wanted to repay you for the other night.”
“It's okay. Only when you're ready. I can wait,” I said and pulled him into a kiss again. He pulled away after only a few seconds.
“I am ready though,” he argued. “I want to, I'm just…nervous. I don't know what to do and I want it to be good. And also we’re at school…”
I chuckled. Being at school was the least of my worries.
Micah frowned. “Don't laugh at me, I'm being serious.”
“I wasn't laughing at you, baby. I don't care about it being at school, that's all.”
“Oh,” he replied, his face softening.
“But,” I continued, “If you're nervous about doing it at school, you can always come over after school. But like I said, I don't need repayment, so if you're worried or not ready, we can just spend time together. I'd like that.”
He nodded. “Okay, I'll come over. I'd like that, too,” he smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I happily accepted.

We spent the remainder of our lunch break in the classroom, and ended up being back in class feeling very hungry once the break was over. It was lucky we only had a couple of hours left of school for the day.

---

When school was finally finished for the day, Micah and I met up outside of our classroom. He was talking to Isabelle but was able to shrug her off quickly and she left him alone with little fuss, although she did send me a narrow-eyed look of suspicion and dislike before she walked off.
As much as I wanted to grab Micah's hand as we headed to the school entrance to wait for Drew to take us back to my place, I resisted, knowing he wouldn't be comfortable with that with so many of our classmates around.

It wasn't long before Drew met up with us and we walked toward the student carpark.
“Hey dude,” he said to Micah, who smiled in reply. “Did you end up with a hangover?” Drew grinned when Micah hung his head in shame. I laughed under my breath. We fell into a pleasant silence as we made our way over to Drew’s truck and got in.
“Your place?” my best friend asked me, looking across at me. I was sitting in the front passenger seat, while Micah sat behind Drew.
“Yep, thanks man,” I replied as the truck roared to life and loud music began playing over the sound system. It made Micah jump and tense up. I turned down the music to a much lower volume and it made him relax a bit.

Once we arrived at my place, Micah and I got out of the truck quickly and thanked Drew for the ride. He winked at me just before I slammed my door, clearly thinking I was going to get some action. I rolled my eyes and went to let Micah and I into my house as Drew headed down the driveway and took off down the street. It was quiet inside my house, and there was no handbag on the kitchen bench, meaning that my mother wasn't home.
“Big surprise,” I muttered to myself. Louder, to Micah, I said, “Want something to eat? I think there's a frozen pizza in the freezer.”
“Sure,” he replied, smiling. I set about preheating the oven and removing the pizza from its box and plastic wrapping. While I was doing that, Micah was leaning casually against the kitchen counter. I don't know if it was his intention, but God it was sexy. I almost got distracted until his stomach made a loud gurgling noise (which made him extremely embarrassed) and I remembered that we were both starving. Once the oven was heated, I placed the pizza inside and set the timer. The last thing we needed was a burnt meal.

It was only then that I allowed myself to indulge in my casually sexy boyfriend. I moved quickly over to him and he shot me a smile before I grabbed his hips and kissed him hard. We kissed with him leaning against the counter for only a minute or two before I lifted him slightly while still kissing him, to get him to sit on the counter. It didn't take much effort, with him being fairly tall. I nudged his knees apart and stepped between them, bringing our bodies together again.

I had just started rubbing him through his pants when the bell for the oven went off.
“Fuuuck,” Micah groaned as I reluctantly pulled away to remove the pizza. After cutting the pizza into triangles and grabbing a couple of plates, I turned around to face him once more. It was obvious he was extremely turned on, if the bulge in his pants was anything to go by. I grinned, staring obviously at his crotch. He pouted.

“Food’s ready,” I unnecessarily announced, and placed the plates and pizza tray on the breakfast bar. Micah reluctantly slid off the counter and joined me at the bar to eat.

Not long after eating the whole pizza, Micah and I found ourselves in my bedroom, once again attached at the mouth and both incredibly turned on. My pants were undone and Micah’s hand was working magic under my boxers. For someone who's never done this to another person and only done it to themselves once or twice, he's pretty damn good at giving handjobs. It took a few minutes of him convincing himself to take the plunge and actually touch me, but my God, once he did, it was like someone else took over his body and he seemed pretty confident with what he was doing. It felt amazing, his soft hands doing things to me that could never feel half as good if I did them myself. I was sitting on the bed with Micah kneeling in front of me while he worked on getting me off, but he wasn't close enough for my liking. Even though I was thoroughly enjoying the rhythm he had been working at, I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him towards me suddenly, making his hand falter. It took a few confused seconds on Micah's part to realise that I wanted him on my lap, and he did just that, easily getting back into his rhythm once I was happy with where he was sitting with my hands cupping his ass.

An intense few minutes later, I began to feel a familiar sensation in my stomach and I knew I was getting close to finishing. I moaned quietly and rolled my head back.

“God, baby, I'm close…” I told Micah. His pace quickened slightly and he changed the angle he was holding me at. It was only a little bit, but holy shit, it got me going more than I already was. How the fuck he knew to do that, I have no idea but it wasn't much longer until I was coming with a loud shout of Micah's name and a string of profanities. We were both panting as I began to come down from my high, but smiling at the same time. I passed Micah the box of tissues that was sitting on my bedside table and he cleaned his hands off. He was still in the same position on my lap but once he was clean, he leaned forward and rested his head on my shoulder.

After a couple of minutes of rest, I decided that it was now my turn to pleasure my boyfriend. In one swift movement, I flipped us over so that Micah was lying on his back underneath me. I leaned down to kiss him, grinding my lower half down onto his as I did so. He let out a low moan and bucked his hips up slightly to add more friction. I could tell from his moan that he was in desperate need to get off, and quickly, so I began to undo his pants while still kissing him deeply. When I found no resistance from him, I slipped my hand into his underwear, finding him extremely hard. As soon as I touched him, he let out a sound that was like a cross between a whine and a sigh. I pumped him a few times before I took my hand out and moved down his body so that I was facing his crotch. I began to pull his jeans down his legs, which turned out to be difficult because they're so fucking skin tight. He tried to help me a little but I think he was too turned on to care much. I got his pants down to his knees before I gave up and instead began to pull his underwear down, which was a hell of a lot easier to manage. When I came back up to level with his crotch, Micah jerked his hips towards my face, telling me he was getting impatient and to hurry the hell up. I'll tell you, seeing him this desperate was such a turn on. I would have loved to have teased him a little more, but I think he would have killed me if I did. I got to work immediately, slowly taking him inch by inch into my mouth. Almost immediately, I received a quiet sigh of relief as his eyes closed in content. I swished my tongue around him, making all of him nice and wet. A loud moan as I began bobbing my head told me that Micah was enjoying what I was doing to him. I continued on for several minutes, earning a lot of moans and swearing from Micah. It was like music to my ears.

“Oh God Angel!” he shouted, bucking his hips up so hard and fast that I wasn't prepared for it, and I gagged slightly, but thankfully was able to recover quickly. I decided to hold his hips in place so that he couldn't do it again, but it didn't stop him from trying.

It was when his breathing became more laboured and his attempted thrusts became jerky that I knew he was getting close to finishing, something that was confirmed for me when he stuttered out, “I- I'm so…oh fuck… I'm c-close Ang- oh, God.”

I went faster, bobbing my head in time with his thrusts. He cried out when he hit the back of my throat and, because I wanted to hear that noise again, allowed him to hit it again and again. I'm pretty good at suppressing my gag reflex when I'm expecting it, which is why I didn't choke again. I let him basically fuck my mouth until he started to shake slightly and he released into my mouth, arching his back and moaning my name as he did so. I waited until he was completely finished before swallowing and licking him clean. Micah's chest was rising and falling heavily for a long time after I was finished. I decided that I needed to change, so I found a clean pair of boxers and went into the bathroom to clean myself up. By the time I returned, Micah was much calmer, but hadn't bothered to get redressed. Not that I minded. I joined him on the bed, lying on his left, and he looked across at me, smiling lazily. He pushed his lips out and I knew that he wanted a kiss, which I willingly gave him. It didn't turn into a make out session, or round two. We just lay on my bed sharing sweet kisses for over an hour. At some stage, he decided to get dressed again, which I was a little disappointed about but I understood.

It was just after 5 when his phone went off and we remembered that the rest of the world existed. It was his mother, telling him to come home and asking where he was in the first place. He easily lied to her and said he was at the library. He didn't even blush. I guess I'm turning him into a little rebel. The thought made me smile.

We said a very non-verbal goodbye and he left. Since I don't have a car and don't drive anyway, he unfortunately had to walk but thankfully his house is only about a ten minute walk from mine. I asked him to text me when he got home anyway. He had rolled his eyes at my request, but I still received a message about fifteen minutes after he left saying didn’t get kidnapped :p see u tomorrow xx.

---

That Monday afternoon was the start of some amazing things with Micah. Every few days, he would come over and we would fool around. Mostly he would give me handjobs, but he gave me a blowjob a few times, which were getting better and better each time he did them. I swear he's a natural at all this sex stuff.

I didn't know and he didn't seem to care if people were getting suspicious of us anymore. We were just enjoying our time together. Of course, our relationship didn't become all about getting each other off. We still spent time together just hanging out, watching movies, playing video games. I just loved spending time with him. I was continuing to fall for him every day and as much as I thought I loved my ex, it was nothing compared to how I felt about Micah.

It was a massive shock to me when I realised that we'd been together for just over a month. Braden’s brother Jesse had just begun to plan his 21st birthday party, which he wanted to be held in a club in the city about an hour away. Micah and I were invited but we knew we would have to do some serious manipulating of the truth for him to be able to go. We would have to stay in a motel room overnight the night of the party, as nobody would be in any condition to drive us home. We would be able to drink as well because of Jesse’s connections. He has a friend who owns the club the party will be at and who is pretty lax with underage drinking. We would need some sort of alibi that would allow him to spend the night away.

We had actually tried discussing how it would work a few times, but somehow it always ended up with us getting hot and sweaty together in my bedroom. Maybe that was a sign of how things would end up at the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. Hope you enjoyed the "action" :P
Please let me know if you did :) :)

Thank you to everyone who's subscribed, read or recommended, and especially these people for commenting:
inhibitions
sindie synclayre
GiveMeTheKEYS!
- I saw/met/hung out with Sleeping With Sirens! It was so cool. And also Patty Walters from As It Is. I wrote about it for Bryan Stars' meet and greet thing for tumblr if you wanted to see photos and the story behind it - Click!