Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

Micah had called me when he got home from his friend James’ place to inform me that James was cool with our relationship. I had to admit that I was nervous on Friday when he went around because I didn’t know how his friend would react and I wouldn’t be able to help him if there were any issues between the two of them. Luckily, though, everything was fine between them, and Micah was able to get James to cover for him for Jesse’s party. He also found out that James and Isabelle are apparently a thing, which to me is just bizarre. He didn’t seem phased by it though, so I let it go as well.

On Monday morning after Drew dropped me off and left to do God knows what with some older chick he met on the weekend, I met Micah at the school gate, hoping to sneak in a little make out session before class started but he was having none of it. Instead, he said a quick ‘hello’ to me and rushed off to find Isabelle. I assumed that he was going to ask her about James but it still annoyed me. I hadn’t got to see my boyfriend all weekend and now he barely even spoke to me when I did see him.

“You okay?” Rochelle’s voice came from behind me. She must have seen the encounter.
“What? Yeah, I’m fine,” I lied. “Where’s Braden?” He and Rochelle were usually connected at the hip.
“He’s not feeling well today. He’s resting so that he’ll be fine for the party,” she explained.
I nodded, and looked back at Micah and Isabelle conversing. I felt a pang of jealousy that I hadn’t felt for quite a while. It was the same feeling I had every time I saw them together before they broke up. Isabelle was talking animatedly, and I couldn’t see Micah’s face because he had his back to me. His ass looked good though…

“Angel!” I snapped back to reality when I saw Rochelle clicking her fingers in front of my face.
“Huh? What?” I said, focussing on Chelle’s face. She rolled her eyes.
“I said, Braden asked me to find out if you and Micah are definitely coming to Jesse’s party. Jess needs to know so he can book the rooms.”
“Oh. Yeah, yeah we are…” I trailed off as I watched Micah and his friends drift into the building. I knew the bell for the start of first period was going to ring soon so I assumed they were being goody-goodies and getting their shit together so they’d be at the classroom when it did ring.

A minute or two later, the bell rang and everyone swarmed into the building. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out to look at the screen. I had a text from Micah. For a moment, I wanted to ignore it, just so that he could find out what it feels like to be ignored, but I was too curious. I opened the message, and couldn’t stop the smile from slowly forming on my face.

sorry that took so long. really wanted 2 find out her side of the story w james. meet me in the classroom? xx

It wasn’t often that Micah wanted to skip class, so of course I was going to meet him.

Not even five minutes later, I had him pressed up against a wall with my knee in between his legs, my hands on his hips and my tongue in his mouth.

“I – oh…my God, An-Angel…” Micah panted as he pulled away from the kiss.
“What?” I asked with a grin before capturing his lips again.
“I just…” he said, kissing me back again. “I j-just wan – ugh, fuck. Wan-wanted to s-say…”
I had moved my hands to his ass and lifted him up so he could wrap his legs around my waist and I was able to rock my crotch into his, making him groan quietly. “Wanted to say what?” I asked, messing with him now.
“Oh my God. S-sorry!” he finally got out. “I wanted to say sorry.”
“Why?”
“Oh my God, you are such an asshole!” he cried, and I smiled widely. I just love fucking with him. He scowled at me and, when I went to kiss him again, he pulled away to say grumpily, “You suck.”
“Only you, baby.”

Micah rolled his eyes and grabbed my shirt to pull me towards him. He connected our lips in a heated kiss once more, and that was all that we did for the remainder of first period. I wanted to continue on into second period but Micah was having none of it. Sometime during our make out session, he received a text message from Isabelle asking if he was okay and if he would be coming to English, as we had a quiz that lesson. When I questioned him on why Isabelle asked if he was okay, Micah said that he told her he had a headache and was going to lie down in the nurse’s office for a little while. I was impressed. Who would have thought that sweet, innocent, studious Micah would lie to get out of a math class like that?

Micah had wondered briefly if Isabelle had noticed I wasn’t in math either, and if he should be worried she’d figure out we were out of the classroom together, but I assured him that it wasn’t unusual that I didn’t turn up to math class. Before he came to the school, I wasn’t a huge fan of attending most classes. He looked disapproving of that, but forgot about it soon after as my lips had attached themselves to his neck.

---

The rest of the week went quickly by and soon Micah and I found ourselves in the back of Drew’s truck with Rochelle beside us and Braden riding shotgun, on the way to Jesse’s party. Micah had checked with James before we left that he was still cool with covering for him. We didn’t want to get to the party and then find out that James had fucked us over or anything. Thankfully, he assured Micah that he was still happy to cover, and wished us a good time.

Drew had picked Micah and I up from my place at about 8:30 that night. We had to scramble to get ourselves redressed after an intense few hours of messing around, because, as usual, we had lost track of time. We were making out, both fully naked at the time, when I heard my front door open and close with a loud bang. My mother never makes that much noise coming home – I think she tries to pretend she hasn’t come home at all sometimes – so I knew it had to have been Drew coming to pick us up. I pushed Micah away quickly, grabbed his underwear and pants and tossed them to him, knowing that he would be completely humiliated if Drew came in and saw him naked. I didn’t care if he saw me. He has a million times before. Micah had just pulled his pants up when my bedroom door flung open. I hadn’t bothered rushing to find my clothes so I still didn’t have anything on.

“Don’t you fucking knock?” I snapped at my best friend. I wasn’t expecting him to, to be honest, but a bit of courtesy would be nice once in a while.

“Get dressed, you dick, I’ve been down there in the truck for about fifteen minutes. We’ve all been waiting for you. I’ve already picked up Brady and Chelle. I texted you to let you know I’d be here soon, too,” Drew ranted. I glared at him. I had noticed in the corner of my eye the red face of my embarrassed boyfriend and I wanted to calm him down and to do that I needed Drew gone.

“How about you go back to the truck, and we’ll be there in a minute, okay?” I said slowly, through gritted teeth. He glanced at Micah, realising why I was acting so aggressive, and nodded. I could tell he was trying to stop a smirk from appearing on his face. I shot him another glare, and he left.
It took me a few minutes to talk Micah round and assure him that Drew’s seen a lot more than just me naked and him half naked and that it isn’t a big deal. I’ve noticed that it takes much less time than it used to, to be able to calm him down, which is a good thing. It means he’s getting more relaxed with me, and so, no more than five minutes later, we were on the way to Jesse’s party in the city.

It took us about an hour to get to the hotel where we would be spending the night. Since it was right across the road from the club, we figured it would be easier to park at the hotel, check in and everything so we wouldn’t need to worry about it later on when we were all drunk, and then walk across the road to the party.

Once we were all checked in to our rooms we decided to wait a little while before heading to the club. The party was due to start soon but we didn’t want to be the first ones there. We all gathered in Drew’s room (he was the only one of our little group who wasn’t sharing with anyone) for a couple of pre-drinks before we headed over. Drew had brought disposable shot glasses and a bottle of tequila with him so we got stuck in.

Around half an hour and a few shots later, we decided that it was time to grace Jesse’s party with our presence. We headed downstairs talking and laughing loudly about who knows what. We were still mostly sober, tipsy at most, which meant that we would be able to drink a lot more while at the party. On the way out, I noticed a small 24-hour pharmacy next door to the hotel, although I wasn’t sure why I decided to commit that to memory. After crossing the road and having our names checked off by a bouncer out the front of the club, I took Micah’s hand and led him inside.

Jesse definitely knows how to throw a party, that’s for sure. It was dark except for the strobe lights that flashed all sorts of different colours and the atmosphere was slightly hazy, as if there were smoke machines around, which to be honest, was entirely possible. The music was loud, generic dance shit, but in this kind of setting, it didn’t really matter. People were everywhere, dancing wildly to the fast-paced song that was blaring. I noticed Micah had shrunk into me slightly, as if he was intimidated by the whole thing. I let go of his hand and instead wrapped my arm around his waist, giving his hip a small squeeze. He looked at me and gave me a small, nervous smile.

“Angel!” a voice shouted in my ear. I turned to see none other than the birthday boy.
“Hey, Jess!” I yelled back. “Happy birthday.”
“Thanks, man. Who’s this? Your boyfriend, right?” Jesse asked, looking Micah up and down. He had once again shrunk into my side and I could understand why. Jesse is a pretty intimidating guy until you get to know him and realise he’s a massive softy.
“This is Micah,” I told him, and they shook hands.
“Anyway, thanks for coming. It’s open bar, dude. Go nuts!” Jesse shouted, before he took off into the crowd of people dancing.

“You want a drink?” I asked Micah, who nodded. We headed over to the bar and waited a little while before I was able to order two screwdrivers, knowing that they were Micah’s favourite. It was the first of many trips to the bar that night.

---

We were drunk. Very drunk. I knew this because Micah and I were in the middle of the dancefloor with our hands all over each other. Anyone watching probably wouldn’t have known where my body ended and his began. My lips were attached to his neck and he was making all sorts of noises that, fortunately, couldn’t be heard by anyone but me over the music. We grinded against each other, feeling friction that was quickly becoming unbearable. We were both extremely turned on. I wanted him bad. I let my hands slip up under his shirt and felt all up and down his back, clawing at him slightly as I pushed my crotch into his harder than I had been doing previously.

“Oh, God Angel,” he moaned in my ear. His hands found their way to my belt and he pulled me into him by it, attaching our lips together in a messy kiss. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I let him roam around in there for a little while until I took control and pushed my tongue into his mouth instead. I could taste the alcohol he’d been drinking. We made out for God only knows how long until he pulled away slightly to create a hickey on my neck. He must have known that was one of my weak spots because he made me putty right in his hands. Speaking of his hands, they had undone my belt buckle and were fumbling with the button on my pants. In the back of my drunk mind, I wondered if he realised what he was doing, but as soon as he stuck his hand down the front of my boxers to touch me, it was all forgotten. He pumped me until I was nearly about to explode. He knew me well enough, even while drunk, to know the signs of me about to come and he stopped, making me groan in despair.

“We should – we should get out of here,” he slurred in my ear, and I didn’t need to be told twice. I did up my pants as best I could while still hard as a rock and grabbed his hand. We stumbled toward the exit of the club and out of it, Micah giggling loudly and me just trying to remember which way was up. As we crossed the road to the hotel, the sign for the pharmacy I had committed to memory earlier caught my eye.
“B-baby, we need t-to go in…” I tripped over my words as I pulled him towards the entrance of the pharmacy.
“Are we getting c-condoms?” he asked, giggling again. I shook my head, making my world spin. The cashier was watching us suspiciously when we entered the shop, but rolled his eyes at us as I led Micah to the sexual health section. I wasn’t looking for condoms like Micah thought. I always had condoms with me. I was looking for lube, which I found easily. At this stage, I was holding most of Micah’s body weight as we went to the counter and paid.

Once we arrived at the hotel and entered the elevator, our lips were once again connected in a heated kiss, which we kept up until we found our way to our room. I fumbled with the key, but eventually got the door open, stumbling into the room with Micah already unbuttoning my shirt. I made sure to dig my wallet out of my pants pocket before Micah removed them as well, as the condoms were in there and I didn’t want to have to find them later on. I dumped my wallet and the lube from the pharmacy on the bedside table and got to work on undressing Micah. It wasn’t long before we were both naked. He was on top of me on the bed and we were making out fiercely. We were both so turned on, grinding into each other and both of our mouths spilling out profanities and moans.

“G-God, Angel. P-please…” Micah groaned. “I want you to f-fuck me. Please…”
The lustful look in his eyes and the desperation in his voice told me that he was being sincere, and so I didn’t need to be asked twice.

I grabbed the lube off the bedside table and flipped the lid open. In my drunk state, I didn’t realise at first that it had a little foil seal on the inside of it, so it took me a few seconds to figure out why nothing came out when I squeezed the tube. The fact that Micah was giving me another hickey didn’t really help that much. Once that problem was solved, I coated three fingers in the lube and then flipped us so that Micah was underneath me. I pulled away from his lips so I could concentrate and I slowly entered one finger into him. He seemed a little shocked and I figured that was because he probably had no idea that he would need to be stretched first before the sex began. I spoke to him in a low voice. I’m not really sure what I was saying but it was mostly about how gorgeous he is and how much I’d been waiting for this moment and that I loved him.

He squirmed a little when I entered a second finger and began to move the two around inside of him. I knew that it would be a weird sensation, not that I had ever had the experience.

“Are you okay?” I breathed, and he nodded, so I took that as my cue to enter the third and final finger. His face scrunched up in pain and I felt terrible, so I moved my fingers around to try and find his prostate. I knew that I had found it when his face turned from one of pain to one of intense pleasure.

“Oh my God! What the fuck was that?!” he cried, and I just grinned, brushing against it again and earning a loud moan.

I pulled my fingers out after moving them around for a little while longer and put on the condom, before rubbing lube all over myself.

I looked down at my sweaty and desperate boyfriend before I lined myself up with his entrance.
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Please,” he whispered, and I slowly pushed into him. His face contorted in pain. I stopped halfway, watching for any sign that he didn’t want to continue. “Don’t stop…”

I continued entering him until I was all the way inside him. He was so warm and tight, and felt absolutely amazing. It took all of my strength to stay still while he adjusted but eventually he began to wriggle around a little.

“Can I move?” I asked, and he nodded, biting his lip as I began to slide out. I slid out about halfway before slowly pushing back in again. I did that several more times, adjusting my angle each time, looking for his prostate. I began to increase my pace once his face relaxed and noises of pleasure started spilling from his mouth. I had to keep reminding myself that he was a virgin so that I wouldn’t just start fucking him hard and fast how I usually like it.

“Oh!” he cried, and I realised that I’d found his pleasure spot again. I began to hit it harder and faster, encouraged by Micah’s vocal responses and the fact that he was now moving with me.

The fact that we were both drunk meant that the sex didn’t last nearly as long as I would have liked, and much too soon, I was feeling the familiar build up to the grand finale.

“Fuck, Micah, you’re so fucking sexy,” I grunted as he let out a low moan and pushed himself down on me while I thrusted up. I swear he’s a total natural at this. I don’t think I’d ever enjoyed sex that much before in my life.

“Oh God, oh fuck, Angel, I’m so clo –,” he choked, cutting himself off with another moan. “Ugh, shit…”

I wrapped my hand around his dick and pumped him quickly as I continued to thrust hard and fast into him. A few seconds later, he was spilling onto his stomach while I myself had stilled inside of him and came into the condom. I slowed down until we had both recovered from our intense orgasms, and then I pulled out, feeling exhausted. I rolled off of him so that I was lying beside him on the bed. We were both breathing heavily and I felt like the room was spinning. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, just recovering, before I realised that Micah would need to clean up. I pulled out a couple of tissues from the box on the table next to me, and began to clean his chest. He kept his eyes closed as I worked. Once I was done, I took off the used condom and rolled it in the tissues to throw it away later. Then I pressed my lips to his in a gentle kiss. I thought that he might have fallen asleep by then, but apparently not because he responded by kissing me back eagerly. We continued kissing softly for a few more minutes. It didn’t go further than just lips meeting together and that was okay.

When Micah eventually pulled away, he mumbled something I didn’t quite catch and then rolled over onto his side. His breathing evened out almost immediately and I knew he had fallen asleep. I wrapped my arm around his waist so that I was spooning him and drifted off to sleep as well; closing off what was by far the best night of my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...
Please let me know what you think??

Thank you to all subs, readers, recommendations and these guys for commenting:
inhibitions
megzor
rawrritsjess
Annothy
GiveMeTheKEYS!


Love you!