Sequel: Cleave
Status: Complete

Corrupt Me

Angel

I could barely restrain myself from opening the small package that dropped out of the birthday card envelope before 8 am on my birthday. After Micah’s sister dropped me off after our date and Micah walked me to my door to say goodbye, he whispered in my ear just before he left that he was really looking forward to the fun he had planned for the next day. Then he just kissed me lightly once on the lips, smiled cheekily at me and headed back to his sister’s car, turning just before he got in to remind me to obey what he’d written on the little envelope. I had forgotten about it until that point but after the suggestive whisper, it became all I could think about until I went to sleep, and the first thing I thought of when I woke up at about 7:30 the next morning to the loud sound of my alarm clock. Even though I didn’t have to, I wanted to make sure I was awake before 8 so that I could prepare myself. It sounds ridiculous but hey, at least I was excited right? It makes a nice change from my usual birthdays where I just want to stay in bed all day and pretend I don’t exist.

I got myself up after another five minutes of relaxing in bed and headed out into the kitchen for some breakfast. I switched the kettle on after checking that there was water in it and then busied myself with putting a bag of black tea in a mug and pouring milk in after it. My friends think it’s weird the way I make tea but I find it easier than having to stir the milk in after the tea has finished infusing. Maybe I’m just lazy, but it works for me and I’ve been making it like that for several years.

Once the kettle had finished boiling, I poured the water into my mug and left it to do its thing while I put a couple of slices of bread in the toaster to cook. It was then that my mother came into the room and immediately went over to switch the coffee maker on. She had her eyes glued to the phone in her hand as she leaned against the counter waiting for her caffeine. I watched her, wondering if she would even remember what day it was. She looked up when my toast popped up and I think I could feel her eyes following me as I went across the kitchen to get it, but as I was buttering my toast, her phone rang and she immediately answered it. I rolled my eyes. Even on a Sunday, work is the most important thing to her. She needs to get a fucking life.

“Yes… yes, Paul,” she was saying into the phone. “Yes, okay. Ye – Okay, I’ll come in. I’ll be there in thirty. Fine. Goodbye.”
And then she poured herself a cup of coffee and stalked out of the kitchen, heaving out a sigh as she did so.
“Happy birthday, Angel! Thanks, Mom,” I shouted after her bitterly. Silence. “Bitch,” I muttered, picking up a slice of my toast and taking a bite.

I moodily ate my breakfast and drank my tea, and by that time, it was almost 8 o’clock. I fished the little envelope out of top drawer of my bedside table where I left it for safe keeping, and looked at it. ‘DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 8AM ON YOUR BIRTHDAY’.

Well. It was 8am on my birthday.

I slipped open the flap of the tiny envelope and pulled out the items inside. The first was a small card that you would get from a florist when you buy a bunch of flowers with the words ‘Sunday 21st December, 9am, my house, Love M-J-G’ written on it. The second thing was a condom. Holy fucking shit.

I wanted to just go round to his place immediately but I knew there would be a reason why he said ‘9am’ and not ‘now’ so I just had to wait. And I waited. Very impatiently.

After getting dressed and brushing my teeth (I didn’t bother showering because I’d showered before the date last night and I knew I would be getting filthy again soon anyway), I paced around my bedroom trying to find something to distract myself. That was proving useless until Drew called me at about 8:30.

“Hello?” I answered.
“Hey, dude, happy birthday!” my best friend replied. I smiled. I knew at least one person other than Micah would remember.
“Thanks, man.”
“How was your thing with Micah last night?”
I had told Drew that Micah was taking me out but I didn’t know where at that stage. I had figured it was a date but it really could have been anything.
“He took me out for dinner for my birthday. It was so nice, Drew. It was like a proper date date, you know? And he got me a present, too.”
“What did he get you?” he asked.
“A dog tag necklace and a picture of us in a frame. Plus I’m getting laid this morning so there’s that,” I told him, unable to hide the excitement in my voice. It had been way too long in my eyes since Micah and I had had sex. I knew that he wanted to wait a little while, and I was fine with that, but it still didn’t stop me from wanting it.
“Did you two, like, plan it or something?”
“I didn’t, he did,” I said and proceeded to explain about the condom and the slightly cryptic notes on and inside of the envelope.
“Nice, man,” Drew said once I finished, “Seems like he really wants you to enjoy your birthday and I guess he knows the way to your heart is through your dick.”
“Yeah, well, what can I say? I like sex. Anyway, I had better get going. I’m meant to be there at 9,” I said.
“Alright, man. Have a good birthday. Use protection and all that shit. Later,” Drew said, before he hung up.

I left soon after, plugging some earphones into my phone so that I could play some loud music as I walked to Micah’s. I needed some distraction from the thoughts swirling around my mind which would have resulted in a very visible “problem”. I had the condom that Micah had given me in my pocket (and some of my own – you never know what might happen).

I got to Micah's house early because I practically jogged the entire way. I guess sex is a good motivator. I wasn't sure if I had to come in right on 9 o'clock or if I could come in a little bit earlier, so I texted Micah and asked.
A few seconds later I received a reply; Yea they left early. Come in, doors open x.
Fuck yes.

I made my way up to the front door and slowly opened it. Looking around into the kitchen and then the lounge room, it seemed like there wasn't anybody home. I took off my jacket and left it hanging over the arm of one of the couches.
“Mics?” I called out.
“In here,” his voice came from what I assumed was his bedroom down the hall. I'd only been to his room once and that was while I was helping him while he was wasted after Braden’s party. I was pretty out of it too, so I wasn't positive which room was his, but I figured out it was the one with the open door.

I was proven right when I found myself standing in the doorway of a neat bedroom with blue walls, wooden furniture and a gorgeous human being standing in the middle of it wearing a long white bathrobe.

“Hi,” I said, not really knowing what else to say.
“Good morning,” he said, smiling. “Happy birthday, Angel.”

Micah came towards me and leaned in for a kiss. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist to hold him there as our lips moved together. He pulled away after a couple of simple kisses, but I wasn't having any of that. I kissed him again, deeper this time and held him closer. I flicked my tongue along his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth slightly to let me in. He tasted sweet, like he'd just been eating strawberries and cream. I savoured the taste until Micah began to pull away again. I groaned. He tried to say something but I made it very difficult for him by kissing him in between each sound he made.

“Ba – baby, we d-don't have… Oh fuck… We only h-have a couple… Couple of hours,” he finally got out, stepping away.
I pouted.
Well, I pouted until he untied the knot in his bathrobe and let it slip to the floor. What he was wearing left nothing to the imagination. Because there was nothing left to imagine. He was completely naked.

“God, you're fucking gorgeous,” I said, stepping towards him and kissing him again. This time he didn't try to pull away and instead wrapped his arms around my waist. His hands slid up under my shirt, his fingers dancing across the skin of my back.

Micah slipped my t-shirt off and let it drop to the floor with his robe. His lips immediately went to the sweet spot on my neck while his hands went to my belt. I moaned lightly. The pressure in my jeans was becoming unbearable. I was already fully aroused and my dick needed to be let out of its denim prison before it suffocated.

With my belt undone, Micah undid my jeans and pushed them and my underwear down, finally freeing me. I stepped out of my pants and pressed my body against Micah’s, both of us groaning as our members touched.

I began to slowly walk Micah backwards to the bed. When his knees hit the edge of the bed, we both toppled ungracefully onto it, giggling a little bit at our clumsiness. We shifted so that it was more comfortable; Micah’s head was on the pillow and I was hovering over him, using my arms as support so that my entire body weight wasn’t on top of him. I leaned down to kiss him again, his arms wrapping around my neck to hold me there. We stayed doing this for a couple of minutes, until Micah moved one of his hands to my own to pry out the condoms I had held in there. I grinned against his lips. He was keen.

“You wanna get this moving along, huh?” I teased, and he blushed.
“We could stop if you want,” he snapped, although with a smile on his face so I knew he was joking. There was no way that he didn’t want this as much as I did. I could tell by the heavy breathing, the lust in his eyes and the way his body continuously bucked upwards to meet mine as we were making out.

I decided to tease him though, and rolled off of him, simply saying “Okay.” I took hold of my extremely hard dick and began to pump it slowly, deliberately holding Micah’s eye contact, waiting for him to snap and tell me to continue on with him. He looked incredibly frustrated.
I was challenging him, waiting for him to break. I wasn’t going to be the one to back down, and after only about a minute, Micah huffed loudly and slapped my hand away before he climbed on top of me, straddling my hips, and replaced my hand with his own. I grinned.

“I hate you, you know that?” he whispered savagely while his hand slid up and down my length.
“You do not,” I replied, smirking. “Who hates someone and then gives them a hand job?”
That got him. “Shut up,” he said after a few seconds.
“That the best you can come up with? “Shut up”?”
“Fuck you.”
“If you insist,” I said as I suddenly grabbed his body and flipped us over so that he was underneath me once more. He had let out a little shriek as I did so, which had me laugh under my breath.
I stole the condoms that Micah had taken from me before out of his hand and put all but one on the bedside table. Upon opening the remaining one, a sudden thought struck me.
“Oh shit.”
“What?”
“I forgot the lube. Fuck!”
“It’s okay. I didn’t forget,” he said, and I cocked my head in confusion. He leaned out from under me to open the top drawer of the bedside table. From within, he pulled out a small bottle of lube, blushing furiously. It was strawberries and cream flavoured, and apparently warming. Wait… strawberries and cream? I knew I could taste that earlier when I was kissing him!
“You been eating this?” I asked, making Micah blush even redder, if that’s even possible.
“I um… I might have uh tried… you know what, shut up!”
I laughed and kissed him. “You’re too precious, you know that?”

I continued kissing him until he started bucking his hips again, and then went on to finish opening the condom. I slipped it on before taking the bottle of lube out of Micah’s hand and popping it open. I put a small drop on the tip of my finger and brought it to my lips so I could taste it.
“Are you making fun of me?” Micah asked in a slightly angry tone.
“Not at all. It tastes good,” I answered before I coated three fingers liberally in the lube. I pushed away from Micah so that I could see what I was doing and slowly slipped one finger inside of him. He wriggled around a little as I did so, making me assume that it was a bit uncomfortable. After a few moments I started to move my finger, pulling it out halfway and pushing back in again. Once I had done that a few times, I added a second finger. This hurt more, if the way that Micah’s face scrunched up was anything to go by. It made me feel bad but I knew it was a necessary thing. I repeated what I did with the first finger with both, but this time also included scissor movements to stretch him out further for the third finger to be added. I continued doing that longer this time before I slowly added the third and final finger. I could tell how much it hurt by the whimper that escaped Micah’s mouth.

“I’m sorry, baby,” I whispered as I leaned down to kiss him, careful not to move my fingers when I did.
“It’s okay, just… keep going, okay? I’ll be fine,” he breathed in reply and I did as I was told.
Eventually, I began to search for his prostate, knowing that once I found it, it would make Micah’s experience a lot better.

“Oh God,” he moaned as the tips of my fingers brushed against the bundle of nerves, “Do that again.” I complied, receiving another soft moan in return. I did that a couple more times before I slowly started to retreat my fingers. Micah whined at the loss, but stopped when I kissed him softly on the mouth.

I reached for the lube once again, and flicked open the lid.
“Are you ready, Mics?”
He just nodded in reply, lust still in his eyes, so I lubed myself up and set myself up at his entrance.
I hesitated, searching Micah’s face for any hint of wanting to stop. When I found none, I slowly pushed my tip inside him, following through with the rest of my length and waiting a few seconds after every inch or so, so that he could get used to the feeling. Once I was all the way in, I stopped moving, waiting for Micah’s face to relax. It took everything in me to wait, but I did it because I know how much sex can hurt when it’s a new experience. I leaned forward to kiss him while I waited and he surprised me by deepening the kiss so that he could explore my mouth with his tongue for a minute or two before he moved his lips to my neck.

Unwillingly, I bucked my hips, making me move slightly inside of Micah. I glanced at him, noticing that he didn’t seem to mind the movement, so I experimentally pulled out partway and pushed back in. Again, he didn’t seem to mind too much, so I continued doing that a few more times, changing the way I was angling in so I could find his sweet spot. I was going so slow, but it still felt good.

Eventually I began to speed up my movements, going in and out just a little bit faster and a little bit further each time. Occasionally Micah’s face would scrunch in pain but for the most part, he seemed to be enjoying it. Little sounds began to escape his lips the more speed I gained.
“Ah,” he murmured suddenly, “There. Fuck.”

I smiled to myself, knowing exactly what was “there”. I continued hitting that spot in side of him and soon he was moving along with me, his fingers clawing at my back and legs wrapped around my waist as he tried to push me further into him.

“Oh fuck, faster, harder, please Angel,” Micah cried out, his face contorting in pleasure. I did I was told, although I’m not sure how as I thought I was already working to full capacity beforehand.
When I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach begin to creep up, I grabbed hold of Micah’s leaking member and started pumping him in time with my movements. That seemed to make him go crazy; shouts and moans and swearing pouring from his lips.

“Oh, oh my God. Angel, fuck, I’m s-so c-close,” he cried after a little while, gripping onto my shoulders like his life depended on it.
“M-me too, baby,” I panted as sweat dripped off my forehead and landed on the pillow beside his head. “Come with me…”

My body movements faltered slightly and I knew I was about to finish. I sped up my hand movements to make sure that Micah was on the edge as well, and before I knew it, he was shouting my name while ribbons of white spilled from his tip and I came into the condom with a loud cry of ecstasy.

I stayed still, hovering over Micah with a hand next to either side of his head and arms outstretched while both of us worked at getting our breathing under control. He had his eyes closed, while mine grazed over his face, taking in the look of bliss etched on his face. After a minute or two, once I had calmed down a little, I pulled out of him and removed the condom, tying it at the end so I could throw it away later, and then grabbed a tissue out of the box on the bedside table. I started cleaning off Micah’s stomach while he just lay there still breathing heavily but not as heavily as before.

Once Micah was all cleaned up, I chucked everything on the bedside table and lay down beside him, pulling up the bedsheet so that it sat at the bottom of our torsos. He immediately shifted so that he was lying on his side and with his head on my chest and his arm across my waist.
“Happy birthday Angel,” he whispered, looking slightly up at me from where his head was resting. I kissed him softly, tugging gently on his bottom lip with my own as I pulled away.
“Best birthday ever,” I replied, kissing him in between words. “I love you.”
“I love you, too,” he said as he snuggled his head as if he could bury it further into my chest. I breathed out a content sigh and closed my eyes for a short moment, revelling in the moment.

What felt like seconds later, I was rudely awoken by a loud, shrill woman’s voice screaming out Micah’s name and I realised that we must have fallen asleep. My eyes opened quickly and landed on a middle aged woman with greying black hair and a look of horror on her face. Micah shot upright in the bed and scrambled as far away from me as he could without leaving the bed. All of this happened within a few short seconds.

“M-Mom?” he said weakly. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she looked at us in disgust.
Oh no.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter did not want to get written. I started it pretty quickly after the last chapter, then I got sick, and then, when I got well enough to write again without my head splitting, I accidentally deleted half the story and had to write it all again.
So yeah.

Two more chapters to go. They might be a bit shorter than they have been so they might come out a bit faster.

Please comment! Comments = motivation :)

Thank you to:
Fucking Infamous
inhibitions
GiveMeTheKEYS!
megzor
for commenting on the last chapter
and thank you to all subs, readers and people who have recommended :)